Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach Flor y Cuarto
Flor y Cuarto
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 09-10-07
Founder: Lafine - Stories: 107 - Followers: 29 - id: 50406
Collection of the best Ulquiorra Schiffer and Inoue Orihime fanfiction. An unlikely pairing but interesting nonetheless.

After Image by INU-004 reviews
He's so close. His eyes looking into hers, yet despite the soft touch of her hand on his chest and his on her chin, he's too far away. Distant. His presence barely even noticed. She sees, she feels, but she knows better. The horrible image of the illusion. Fear. It absolutely drowns her. What is this? Who is this? The beast or the guard? She doesn't know.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,954 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Crossroads by Miss Soupy reviews
oneshot The war ended and now Orihime must decide where her life will go from here. Luckily, she finds out she isn't the only one who fears tomorrow. UlquiHime
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,514 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Day of the Heart by Miss Soupy reviews
oneshot It wasn't every day that Ulquiorra decided to recognize silly human holidays.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,352 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Sixteen by Miss Soupy reviews
oneshot For her sweet sixteen, she received a fractured face and an even more broken spirit. It was also the day she first met him.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,032 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/2/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
The Fall by vikatus reviews
Because something is better than nothing at all. Ulquihime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,487 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/15/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
The Best Laid Plans by 3R15UK0UM31 reviews
...often go awry. And after days of unsuccessful searching, Orihime finally finds Ulquiorra, only to discover that he is no longer the same. What will she do? And, more importantly, what will Soul Society think of all this? UlquiHime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 42,648 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 6/8/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Missetsu na Kokoro by kaliawai512 reviews
Orihime never hated him. No matter how hard she tried, she could not hate him. Because, from the first moment she saw him, she thought he looked very sad. He was just too sad to hate.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,062 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/29/2010 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Delilah by julieneer reviews
Follow-up of "All that glitters". If she would ask it, he would grant it to her; regardless of the cost. AU drabble-series
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 672 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/2/2010 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Oculus by Enisy reviews
Ulquiorra's materialism comes up against Orihime's subjective idealism. His eye comes up against her heart. -- Ulquihime --
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,537 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Lust by NocturneNo9 reviews
A big, far too big, part of him wishes to destroy her. But a very small, yet too significant part is afraid that whatever seed she has planted in him might stop growing if he does.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,954 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Visits by Zombiegait reviews
UlquiHime. He left her as he always did: with a heart beating fast and a face wet with tears.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
The Warmest Snow by GeneralCuster reviews
Ulquiorra and Orihime meet again after the War. A pickle jar of ashes paves the way toward a startling romance. Well, startling to Soul Society and Inoue's friends at least. UlquiHime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,535 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 2/7/2010 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Valentine's Feeding by Whispering Mink reviews
Ulquiorra brings Orihime chocolate for Valentine's day - What starts seemingly innocent, eventually escalates into something more. One-shot for Valentine's day.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,302 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
A Guide at the Threshold by sagebrush-soap-opera reviews
When Orihime refuses to eat and his threats about force-feeding have lost their effect, Ulquiorra tries something different: flowers. Ulquiorra struggles to understand why they mean so much to her. Written for the Bleachness 2010 Valentine's Contest.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,473 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Come Back To Me by Enchantable reviews
Collab with Frotu. Post-rescue Orihime deals with life, one breath at a time
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,772 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/3/2010 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Understanding The Captive by CurrentlyIncognito reviews
Spoiler for chapter 341... somewhat... He did not need to understand her to understand some of the things she does. Ulquiorra/Inuoe. Slight Ichigo/Inuoe I suppose. XD Read and Review!
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 423 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Ulquiorra, Love A. - Complete
starless by keem reviews
Her dependency on Ulquiorra strikes a chord within him. Ulquiorra's musings on Orihime whilst she sleeps. Drabble.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Confess by Pardon the Insanity reviews
After spending so much time with Ulquiorra following his arrival in the world of the living, Orihime has come to a realization that she is determined to share with him. Unfortunately, the world seems to be conspiring against her.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,136 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Fortune by Pardon the Insanity reviews
After coming home from visiting her friends and discovering that Ulquiorra spent his New Year's alone, Orihime decides that they should go on a traditional New Year's shrine visit. When they buy fortunes, however, the evening takes an unexpected twist.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,414 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/27/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
Don't by Pardon the Insanity reviews
He didn't want to feel, and he didn't want to care. But around Orihime, Ulquiorra found it difficult to keep from doing either. Ulquihime
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,543 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/25/2008 - Published: 8/31/2008 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
So That He May Ascend by Enisy reviews
Orihime has sought him out in Soul Society, in the human realm, and in the Hell realm. There's one last. -- Ulquihime, won 1st place in the popular poll of the Bleachness 2010 Valentine's Contest, and 3rd place in the judged section --
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,277 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/23/2010 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
December, Underground by Enchantable reviews
Memories erased, Orihime is struggling. Attacked after receiving a strange gift, she finds herself in a world unlike any she can remember. Amidst shifting and manipulating powers, she finds herself inexplicably drawn to the enigmatic Ulquiorra Cifer.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 82,847 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 5/27/2010 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I.
Step by Enchantable reviews
Sequel to Shuffle. When Ichigo lands himself in a lot of trouble, its up to his friends to find a way to save him. Unfortunately that means they're going to have to find a way to get to Soul Society and convince them to give their powers back.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,631 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 10/27/2010 - Published: 11/11/2009 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra
Shuffle by Enchantable reviews
Ulquiorra is adjusting to life as a normal high school student in Karakura Town. Trying to protect Orihime from everything including himself, the two are brought together by the most unlikely of things: Ulquiorra's ipod. includes Tatsuki/Ishida
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 44,086 - Reviews: 304 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 6/9/2010 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Ulquiorra, Orihime I. - Complete
Chiaroscuro by rii no ame reviews
Orihime takes a deliberate step to blur the contrasts between light and darkness.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,144 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Orihime I., Ulquiorra - Complete
94 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »