Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 09-07-05
Founder: Asaoka - Stories: 26 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 3 - id: 21526
Fluff here, fluff there, fluff fluff everywhere! A C2 that has only fluffy story! NO dark angst or yaoi or yuri! Just lots and lots of lighthearted fluff!

Intermezzo of Bubbles by BlueCrescentMoon999 reviews
She looked so miserable. An idea crept into his head, making his face light up excitedly. [GenisPresea, oneshot, first songfic, R&R please!]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,243 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/9/2007 - Genis S., Presea C. - Complete
Tea for Two by Scaff reviews
She seems like an angel that's come down to the earth. Why did she come to me, a simple citizen of Asgard? Some fluff, but nothing else. LinarXRaine, Oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 769 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/29/2006 - Raine S. - Complete
Buttons by Lil-Samuu reviews
Oneshot bit of fluff set after the game featuring Lloyd and Colette.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,592 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
You're special to me by Lil-Samuu reviews
During game oneshot. Fluff with a bit of angst featuring Lloyd and Colette.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,702 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
Welcome back by Lil-Samuu reviews
During game oneshot. Lloyd's thoughts as he sits beside the campfire with Colette. Pointless fluff as usual.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,573 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/29/2005 - Lloyd I., Colette B. - Complete
Fireside fluff by Lil-Samuu reviews
Pointless soppy fluff featuring Lloyd and Colette. Oneshot set near the end of the game.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,890 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/28/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
The warm feeling of being loved by Lil-Samuu reviews
A bit of Lloyd and Colette fluff.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/14/2004 - Lloyd I., Colette B. - Complete
Fluffy blanket by Lil-Samuu reviews
Soppy fluff with Colette, Lloyd, Sheena and Zelos.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,177 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/29/2004 - Complete
I'm here by Urby reviews
“I’m here. I’m not leaving you. Not ever.” Colloyd fluff, le gasp.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/12/2005
Aria of Butterflies by BlueCrescentMoon999 reviews
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next year, but in time, my wounds will heal.” [GenisPresea, OneShot]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,156 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Genis S., Presea C. - Complete
A Leaf by Grey D reviews
Zelos and Sheena share a laugh on a rooftop late one night. Short fluff, that's all.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,228 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Published: 11/18/2005 - Sheena F., Zelos W. - Complete
My Heart Is in the Hand You Hold by A. R. Russ reviews
The life she knew is now just the past as Colette reminisces. That is, until Lloyd interupts her thoughts. Be prepared for fluff. Oneshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/1/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
Getting the Girl by Mylie reviews
Genis really likes Presea but he can't find a way to get her attention. What happens when Lloyd and Zelos try to help him? GenisxPersea and hints of other couples. Spoilers! Okay for those who have at least finished the first disc
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,789 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/25/2005 - Published: 8/10/2004
Broken Valentine by Amazon Bunny reviews
Alternate Ending up!... Life is as strong and as fragile as a spiderweb. Strong enough is the web for the spider's life to depend on, and fragile enough to be broken by gentle touch. RaineKratos
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,803 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/5/2005 - Published: 2/13/2005 - Kratos A., Raine S. - Complete
Black Star Within by Rose-Wisteria reviews
When you know someone all your life, do you hesitate to tell her your feelings? What if you don’t know how to express your feelings for her? Can one mistake lose her friendship and something more valuable? Colloyd, oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,833 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2004 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
What Morning Brings by Dreamer of Riddles reviews
In the Fields of Flanior, monsters roam. Among tight bonds of friendship, deeper feelings lie. Deeper feelings lead to deeper injuries...[Genis x Presea] [Please R&R]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,361 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/20/2004
If Tomorrow Never Comes by Lord Cynic reviews
Oneshot song fic. Set after Colette's arm is mutated. Lloyd thinks he needs time alone. However, does that mean time alone with himself, or someone he cares about? LloydColette, tiniest of ZelosSheena, although that's probably just him being a perv
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,639 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/18/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
Blue Azure Sky by BlueCrescentMoon999 reviews
Presea goes into the Gaoracchia Forestand gets attacked by a Lobo. She has a severe wound so Genis goes out to save her! First Fic, Gesea, oneshot,R&R
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,809 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Genis S., Presea C. - Complete
The Eternal Vow by TalesOfWorld reviews
Genis makes a vow to Presea to be with her forever. But will he be able to face the upcomming chellange and keep the promise? Gesea Story.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,984 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/7/2005 - Published: 9/9/2005 - Genis S., Presea C. - Complete
Free Your Soul by Luray123 reviews
A surprising discovery reveals hidden desires...[Gelette]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,241 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/4/2005 - Colette B., Genis S.
Very Funny by Asaoka reviews
Presea and Genis take a walk along the beach in Altimira. Oneshot, minor spoilers. Gesea
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/6/2005 - Genis S., Presea C. - Complete