Home Community Books Hunger Games Fluff from the Hunger Games
Fluff from the Hunger Games
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 03-24-11
Founder: brooke13243546 - Stories: 33 - Followers: 16 - id: 90841
These story's, Are some that I have found to be... Well, 'Fluffy', Some romantic, some not, either way, you can request me to put your story in this community or If I come across something fluffly and well written, I will of course add it! I hope you Review these wonderful Author's story's! (If you want to become a "Staff member" just Pm, me as to why, and I'll consider you:)

Matched by kattomas reviews
"Okay," Madge agrees. "Let's catch us a pair of lovebirds." When she and Gale are ditched by their respective dates, their plan to drag a certain star-crossed couple out of their house goes slightly astray. Follow up, Seasons, now posted.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,998 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Gale H., Madge U. - Complete
Tuesday Morning by kattomas reviews
Modern day AU Gale/Madge fic. "How much would you bet on that?" she asks, dropping her book and turning to face him once again. There's a gleam in her eye that he wishes wasn't there, but he has no choice but to hear her out. When Madge makes Gale a friendly bet - with high stakes - the result isn't quite what either of them expected.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,384 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/16/2012 - Gale H., Madge U. - Complete
Words Not Spoken by Ninazadzia reviews
Peeta/Katniss. All I need to do is say three little words, and then we're free. Because fluffy confession scenes CAN be written in-character! One-shot.
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,331 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
By My Hand by gottaloveJamesPotter reviews
Peeta's thoughts on his feelings for Katniss. Why are they so confusing? Why does he hate her? Why does he love her? One-shot.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 574 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/14/2011 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
Learning to Love Again by Horch reviews
Annie Odair was a woman who loved and lost. This is what happened after her entire world crumbled down. Post-Mockingjay, written for Maristela Freesia's 100 Theme Challenge.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 4,105 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/11/2012 - Published: 8/6/2011 - Annie C., Finnick O.
Rebirth by purplerainrose reviews
What happen if the Capitol really did have the technology to bring back the 74th tributes and mutate them, but forgot about one little tribute. Could this tribute get a second round at life. Read and follow the journey as Rue copes with life
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,973 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/21/2012 - Published: 7/26/2011 - Katniss E., Rue
When 'Real' is Not Enough by SkyLark89 reviews
One-shots, set after the last lines of pre-epilogue "Mockingjay." Katniss finally realizes how important Peeta is to her. Fluffy.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,625 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 408 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/8/2011 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Spreading the Fire by bballgirl32 reviews
Comes after my previous fic, Eyes Like the Ocean. If you've read the first two, you know what it's about. Finnick and Katniss because they interact the most throughout the story, but real Finnick/Annie C.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 50 - Words: 112,366 - Reviews: 320 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/13/2011 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Finnick O., Katniss E. - Complete
Lo and Behold by TheSoggyBug reviews
My version of Mockingjay. Peeta didn't get captured, but everything in his and Katniss' lives are being turned upside down with horrible Capitol secrets being unlocked, traitors being exposed, and relationships blossoming to new levels. I started this when I was eleven, so read it if you like but don't bash. Thank you. Peeta/Katniss
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 111 - Words: 177,924 - Reviews: 1028 - Favs: 318 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 1/27/2011 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Your Tell is in Your Eyes by lunar47 reviews
Katniss and Peeta spend a free afternoon in the meadow together. Spoilers for all three novels since it occurs just before the Epilogue of Mockingjay.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 783 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
A Night of Comfort by sookieandsamfan reviews
A one-shot story: Katniss and Peeta's comfort and closeness in the cave leads to a hot and steamy moment.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,169 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 21 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
It's Always Been You by ihadafeelingthatibelonged reviews
AU. Peeta has been rescued from the Capitol, and for the first time since the end of the Quarter Quell, he gets to see Katniss. The reunion that should've happened in Mockingjay, but alas, did not. Enjoy!
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 19 - Published: 11/27/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Despair vs Hope by ihadafeelingthatibelonged reviews
Peeta and his daughter spend a day together. Short one-shot! Pointless fluff! R&R, please?
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,025 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
You'll Love Me Forever, Real or Not Real? by ForeverUndyingFlame reviews
Happy Valentines Day! This is a cute one-shot about Peeta and Katniss at a Valentine's Day dance. Loads of fluff,sweetness,happiness and love. Hope you guys like it, enjoy! And I hope you guys had a great day spreading love around today,love you all!
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Painting by penquino35o reviews
This is how i think Peeta views life, the Hunger Games, and his relationship with Katniss after their wedding. Fluffy.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 383 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
10 Ways to Define Love by softballgirl05 reviews
Everyone desires it. Everyone knows it's never easy. 10 definitions of love and how they fit Peeta and Katniss. Please read and review.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 655 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
To Live by That's Why Fireflies Flash reviews
I wrote this during school, hince the reason it is so short. It's basically giving a little something more -like names of the kids- to the ending of Mocking Jay. This really has no point it's just fluffy
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 120 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/9/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
The Wedding by penquino35o reviews
After many months of waiting, Katniss and Peeta finally have the wedding everyone in Panem has been waiting for. Fluffy
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/13/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
The Girl In Love by skgirl4ever reviews
"Here. He says he wanted you to get this letter if he didn't...make it out of there alive." Peeta and Katniss. One-shot.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 745 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Fin by mrsuriestump reviews
Post-Mockingjay. He's the only thing keeping Annie from snapping again... I suck at summaries, a lot better than it sounds.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 664 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2010 - Annie C., Finnick O. - Complete
When Darkness Turns To Light by Amrit Singh Raizada reviews
He knows that any second will be his last. He promised he'd be back. That he'd take care of her. He'd be damned if he let something as paltry as death stand in the way of him watching over his wife. His wife FinnickxxAnnie
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,131 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/11/2010 - Finnick O., Annie C. - Complete
The World Is Not Enough by Max Alleyne reviews
Finnick and Annie's wedding night. Finnick/Annie
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,166 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 19 - Published: 10/12/2010 - Annie C., Finnick O. - Complete
I Know She Will Be: PostMockingjay FinnickAnnie by mrsuriestump reviews
Oneshot. Post-Mockingjay, so spoilers. Finnick's point of view... after mockingjay. His thoughts and feelings. As always, I suck at summaries.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2011 - Annie C., Finnick O. - Complete
Messenger by Annwyd reviews
In the months before their daughter's birth, Katniss and Peeta travel to the Capitol. Chronologically the first story in the Iris timeline.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,384 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 17 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
In Their Favor by Juliet Hummel-Anderson reviews
She as learned to love something she didn't want. Spoilers, kind of.
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 705 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/29/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »