Home Community Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura Fluff All Around
Fluff All Around
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura, Since: 08-09-06
Founder: Never Is An Awfully Long Time - Stories: 97 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 2 - id: 35708
There are moments that make Tomoyo go, KAWAII! Here are some fluffy, romantic stories of our favourite couple, Syaoran and Sakura. If you want to be a staff just send me a message.

Seven Months and a Week by Kyoy reviews
SS ONESHOT — It's a long distance relationship and though things have been going well so far, Sakura can't help but be realistic sometimes.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2007 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Velveteen Tears by TheGoddessJynx reviews
Princess Sakura: no more. Her kingdom lost, her destiny vanished, and her future unknown. But, even though her kingdom was destroyed, there are people who still need her...dead. I just updated, but I need to know if it needs editing...help, peoples!
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,008 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/9/2007 - Published: 3/22/2005
The Bus Stop by Artificial Happiness reviews
Short and sweet oneshot confession that won't take much of your time. Four years of a clandestine love, three words to say, two vexing friends, and one... one confession to make.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,607 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Peeks by Wilted Paper Flowers reviews
The first time she peeked at him, he glared at her. The tenth time, she found herself falling irreversibly in love with him.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/3/2007 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Love and Punishment by Pockybox reviews
Sakura has this nasty habit of being late. Syaoran has this habit of helping her out with her punishments. Tomoyo likes to watch their love bloom. She especially likes it when she can catch them on camera. Fluff. SS For Diana.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,896 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/26/2007 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Bottles, Closets and French Kisses by Peach Blossoms421 reviews
An innocent little game of 'Truth or Dare' suddenly ended up a lot more interesting ... and steamier ... [oneshot] [SxS]
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/16/2006 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Morning Omelet by MS reviews
SxS... Sakura awakens with the smell of breakfast in her boyfriend's apartment. The subject of breaking eggshells and of the previous night's intimacy arise, changing the perspective of the relationship that has advanced to the physical. Oneshot
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,295 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/25/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Fairy Tales by KJWilliston reviews
I was murdered by my own family. My father put my soul into a speical spell so I could be brought back to life later on. That was over 300 years ago. I was brought back to help Syaoran Li pass the Li Clan test. This is my story.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,858 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 9/30/2009 - Published: 3/2/2006 - Syaoran L., Sakura K.
Your Shadow by DEVILZ CHIK reviews
Sakura and Syaoran are engaged in front of the whole school just to send the girls away from Syaoran but the truth is: Sakura is just his bodyguard a very bad one, by the way. SEQUEL UP: Shadow of Greed.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 75,787 - Reviews: 737 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 1/19/2008 - Published: 11/9/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Taming the Wild Heart by Kayapride reviews
When Sakura accepted the job to train Queen Yelan's horses along with her father, she did not know that training wild hearts was part of the job subscription. SakuraxLi
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,930 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 10/24/2007 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Complete
Saving Syaoran by Agent08 reviews
COMPLETE. Syaoran Li was a man of missions. He could perform any task given to him without difficulty. That is, until he was forced to overcome his biggest challenge yet. Sakura Kinomoto and his feelings for her. SyaoranxSakura.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 94,562 - Reviews: 772 - Favs: 394 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
No Regret by Chang Yin reviews
[Canon] “Have no regret with your decision before the chance flies off.” Oneshot [Pure SS].
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/21/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Cry Me A River by Agent08 reviews
ONESHOT. "I hate you! Because you're the only person in the world that I can't hate." The minute Sakura told him how she felt, she couldn't seem to stop herself from crying... SyaoranxSakura.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,391 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/26/2004 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
The Janitor's Closet by Agent08 reviews
ONESHOT. Some problems are best solved in small spaces. So what's a better place to confront the person you loathe most than inside the janitor's closet? SyaoranxSakura.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,076 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/26/2005 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Things I Never Expected to Happen by Agent08 reviews
ONESHOT. Number two on my list of Things Never Expected to Happen: falling for Sakura Kinomoto. Number one would have to be: finding out she felt the same way. SyaoranxSakura.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,821 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 214 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/23/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Distorted by coconutmandarin reviews
You're an adulterer, Kinomoto Sakura. Why? Because you're engaged to a man when you're already married to another.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,467 - Reviews: 281 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 3/1/2008 - Published: 3/3/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
In the Arms of a Stranger by Cerrah M.T reviews
When Sakura Kinomoto's parents were murdered, she was devastated and ran away - only to be found by a boy she didn't know...a boy who ended up letting her sleep in his arms on a park bench and then disappearing in the morning. DISCONTD as of 8/06/08.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,427 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/22/2004 - Published: 8/3/2004 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
On Santa's Lap by rubyredinferno reviews
When Sakura gets a chance to sit on Santa Shyaoran's lap, what Christmas wish would she wish for? COMPLETED
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,532 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/24/2004 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Seven Minutes in Heaven by Esodane-Bottomless reviews
OneShot! Syaoran and Sakura was setup by their friends. Locked them up in a small room, and there they revealed their hidden confessions. Part of The CherryBlossomFiles, although no lemon!
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/20/2005 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Unbelievable by inu-death-demon reviews
What happens when Syaoran gets arrested for trespassing? What happens when Sakura's dad finds her walking around, and not in school? I know that some of the names are like, not true, but go with it. :D R&R Please!
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,093 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
All I Want Is You This Christmas by TheWriterChick89 reviews
[Oneshot][SS]Recon missions for eggnog and donuts ... Syaoran being stolen away and stuffed into a red suit ... and Sakura wanting to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas. Ah, the last day of school before Xmas break.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,300 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/10/2005 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Untitled Memories by Breadthless reviews
Sakura's a patient at a hospital for the mentally disabled. Syaoran's the unwilling volunteer being forced to work there. When they meet, will Sakura and Syaoran teach each other something new to overcome their painful memories of the past? S/S
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,166 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
The Cards Revealed by Verya reviews
Li comes to Japan and starts highschool. There he meets the strange and cold beauty Kinomoto Sakura. Li, along with his friend Eriol and Tomoyo, will find they have more then one connection to the strage girl. S&S with E&T. R&R please! Rated T for la
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 49,429 - Reviews: 331 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 1/15/2006 - Published: 8/11/2005 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
My Boyfriend Knows I'm a Virgin by Waltz Alone reviews
Sakura's turning eighteen, and she wants to celebrate her adulthood with her boyfriend, Syaoran… but does she have the guts to do it? She consults Tomoyo for some advice on taking her relationship with Syaoran to the next level… Oneshot.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 21 - Published: 10/28/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
It's A Small World by Wolf Blossom reviews
First in the sandbox, second in elementary school, third in high school, and lastly, at the alter. It's a small world, she murmured into his lips. Smaller than you think. [oneshot] SS
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,457 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 37 - Published: 10/12/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
85 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »