Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Fluffy Fanfics!
Fluffy Fanfics!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 02-21-10
Founder: Jamie73 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 3 - id: 78996
You can find many fluffy chipmunk stories here! If you're in the mood for something sweet or cute, read these fanfics!

All I want for Christmas is you by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
Alvin and Brittany learn that all they really need for Christmas is each other. *A cute AxB Christmas oneshot to get us all ready for the holidays!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,543 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
No Air by mpkio2 reviews
When Theodore and Eleanor are not near each other, there's no air. Cute, fluffy one-shot. Theodore/Eleanor. First couple AatC fanfic I have written. Rater K . Read and Review!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,325 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Theodore S., Eleanor M. - Complete
Best Thing I Never Had by NickiMinajandRihannaFan reviews
Alvin is going to a school dance and badly needs someone to teach him how to slow dance. A certain pink-clad Chipette is there to help. Fluffy Oneshot :3 AxB
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Morning by Indigo44 reviews
A brief, fluffy story about my two favorite chipunks. My first story in a year. Hope you enjoy it. I did. SimonxJeanette
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
The Pact by MarvellouslyWondrous reviews
They’d stick together through thick and thin and they’d stand together through any adventure. And why? Because they were the Chipmunks! Pure fluff, only T to be safe D
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,745 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/30/2006 - Complete
Hanging By a Moment by starbin21 reviews
Jeanette's clumsiness leads to an accident, which leads to a punishment of Simon's choosing. A very cute, very short one shot. SimonxJeanette.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 641 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/6/2009 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete