Home Community TV Shows Flash SnowBarry (Caitlin x Barry)
SnowBarry (Caitlin x Barry)
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Flash, Since: 09-02-09
Founder: Haylie Myers - Stories: 396 - Followers: 26 - Staff: 1 - id: 73885
For all stories about the ship Snowbarry (Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow) from The Flash. i have a Playlist of all videos on YouTube named the same as this. link to my youtube is on my profile. snowbarry story in arrow - fanfiction. net/s/10838642/ PM me if you want your story added straight away otherwise I will add when I do my next bulk. Also PM me if you would join staff to help with adding stories to community.

Something Slow and Distant by moonshadow2012 reviews
Nobody was expecting this - except for Felicity, because she'd known before they did. It happened too slowly for them to see it coming. Now Joe is worried that Barry's new girlfriend isn't giving him the affection he needs.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/24/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Of Pain Meds and Promises by 3rdgymbros reviews
Caitlin is honest, brutally so, especially when she's on pain meds.
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,869 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/2 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
El Despertar de Flash by brico4899 reviews
Barry invita a Caitlin a ir al cine a ver EL Despertar de la Fuerza. ¿Como reaccionara cuando Caitlin le diga que jamás ha visto una película de Star Wars?
Flash - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,897 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/25/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Cisco R. - Complete
I Won't Lose You Again (SnowBarry!) by BornReddy74 reviews
A story continuation of Did I Really Move On? Yes, this a #SnowBarry fanfiction, yes I do suck at summaries, yes I love #SnowBarry. Caitlin has moved back to home, California, where she is going to get her memories back into her hands...or is she not? Will a certain someone make her forget about her past and focus on the future? Please read this! I suck at writing summaries! PLSSS
Flash - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,501 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/29/2015 - Published: 11/25/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
The Dark Hope by Saint Danielle reviews
AU. What if Barry Allen never became the hero? With the darker past, no people to support him and the sudden gift from the accident, will he be able to find his way to the right path? Or is he already too corrupted? Earth-3 AU version. Dark!Barry Normal!Caitlin. Rated T for now.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,974 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 9/27/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.]
The Flash: Memories are made of love by Lycanboy666 reviews
After Caitlin has a car crash and loses for years of her life, she forgets the life she lived with Barry and is now with Ronnie once again... will she remember her life with Barry or lose him forever (Barry/Caitlin)
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/1/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
The Flash: Memories are made of love Redone by Lycanboy666 reviews
(Remade version, longer than the first one) When a car crash leaves Caitlin's memory in pieces, Barry is left to watch her with her ex fiancé. Will she remember him or will he lose her.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,321 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/1/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Hunter and the Prey by Lycanboy666 reviews
After the murder of his father Henry Allen, Barry and his mother Nora are relocated to Starling City whilst Joe goes undercover at the school where Barry goes now to lure the killer out of hiding, while there Barry soon learns love and friendship is stronger than anything but will it be enough to save him from the hunter who preys on him and his mother (Snowbarry)
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,785 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/5/2015 - Published: 10/3/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Oliver Q./The Arrow - Complete
Después de ti - OneShot by C.Robbins reviews
Caitlin y Barry mantenian una relación en secreto y por ciertos motivos rompen. Ahora él analiza la mejor manera de recuperarle. (Snowbarry)
Flash - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,050 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/5/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Sin conocernos by C.Robbins reviews
(Sin Poderes) Aunque Barry Allen no conoce a Caitlin Snow, el destino juega un par de cartas para que ambos se encuentren. (Snowbarry)
Flash - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,034 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/25/2015 - Published: 10/7/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Iris W., Dr. Caitlin S., Ronnie R./One-half of Firestorm
To rebuild things that really matter by caitspain94 reviews
A very short fic about how Barry felt when he saw Caitlin for the first time after the singularity. This is the first story I write in my life, I hope you like it.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 241 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/10/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
No siempre se puede tener un final feliz by brico4899 reviews
En otro universo ellos vivieron felices para siempre
Flash - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/10/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Operacion SnowBarry by brico4899 reviews
Cisco convoca al Team Flash para ver si, entre todos, pueden conseguir que Barry y Caitlin admitan finalmente sus sentimientos, pero las cosas pueden no salir exactamente como ellos esperaban. Humor y SnowBarry
Flash - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,807 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/14/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Cisco R., Det. Joe W. - Complete
Missing by Bluedog270 reviews
Something went wrong. Something went horribly wrong and now Barry was trapped in a room with a lot of medical tools that looked very scary. / snowbarry with hints of westallen and a lot of hurt!barry. five-shot; along with three bonus chapters. / NOW COMPLETE.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,198 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 12/14/2015 - Published: 10/14/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Gen. W. Eiling - Complete
Scarlet Angels Reimagined by ButterflyBlueEyes reviews
Everything is about to change. On a stormy night, a speedster stumbles into STAR Labs and rocks Barrys world. She's from the future and his daughter, that is now stuck in the past, maybe forever The big question is, who is her mother? This is Scarlet Angels reimagined as Natalie being 5 years old instead of 21. Don't need to read original, to understand the story.*Canon up to 1x20*
Flash - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,979 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 2/28 - Published: 10/14/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Cisco R., Det. Joe W.
Forgetting Part of Me by XSnowBarryX reviews
My name is Barry Allen and my life was perfect. I was going to get married to the love of my life Dr. Caitlin Snow when lighting struck. Suddenly I am the fastest man alive but I hold no memories of the last two years of my life. Along with battling meta humans, I struggle to regain back that part of me. I need to remember. Before the love of my life gives up and moves on.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 29,532 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 12/1/2015 - Published: 10/16/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.]
Delete by katierosefun reviews
[Missing scene from 2x01, 'The Man Who Saved Central City'.] He should delete the beginning of the video. He should. He has to. Only Barry Allen is finding it hard to. [Caitlin and Barry friendship.]
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,385 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/17/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Eobard T./Impostor Harrison W./Reverse-Flash - Complete
wonderful you came by by eccacia reviews
Caitlin's a no-nonsense science major. Barry's the quintessential charming star athlete. When they're paired off and forced to interact in class, Caitlin is determined to resist his charms, but Barry's also pretty determined to get under her skin… It all boils down to a battle between head and heart, and Caitlin's not one to give in to her heart so easily. [College AU]
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 42,415 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 251 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 10/18/2015 - [Dr. Caitlin S., Barry A./The Flash] Cisco R., Felicity S.
Colors by almost-starstruck reviews
One-Shot: Barry wants to repaint their shared apartment, but Caitlin disagrees.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/28/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Miedo al final de la luz by brico4899 reviews
UA Barry es Arrow, Oliver es Flash. Algo le pasó a Barry Allen en la isla, algo que le cambió para siempre. Cuando Oliver le pide ayuda para detener a un hombre que quiere adueñarse de Central City, Barry tendrá que volver a enfrentarse a sus mayores temores. SnowBarry Olicity
Flash - Rated: K - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 25,022 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/6 - Published: 10/28/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] [Felicity S., Oliver Q./The Arrow] - Complete
The Other Side of the Bed by The True Fabulous KillJoy reviews
Caitlin and Barry's story, from the time they fell in love until the time they said goodbye for the last time.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,360 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/31/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Some Kind Of Love by LittleMermaid1990 reviews
They didn't plan for it to happen, it just kinda did and now they have to deal with the consequence. Snowbarry, Team Flash & a little bit of Flarrow.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 35,914 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 186 - Updated: 12/14/2015 - Published: 11/1/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
Barry Allen, I- by AgentMaryMargaretSkitz reviews
Tumblr prompt: ("On the night of my death, your despair was so loud, that I could hear it." Snowbarry, please? :D) Barry is visited by Caitlin's ghost. Future fic, most likely AU.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 564 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/4/2015 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Caught In The Moment by The True Fabulous KillJoy reviews
It's the second annual Flash Day! Citizens gather from all over the city to honor their hero, only to find him in a compromising position. SnowBarry 2 Shot
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,581 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 11/4/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
If I could be with you by Superheroguy96 reviews
What if when closing the singularity Barry gets the life he has always wanted? what will happen when he gets back? Find out in this totally awesome story. (Snowbarry)
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/11 - Published: 11/7/2015 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »