Home Community TV Shows Flash SnowBarry (Caitlin x Barry)
SnowBarry (Caitlin x Barry)
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Flash, Since: 09-02-09
Founder: Haylie Myers - Stories: 129 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 2 - id: 73885
For all stories about the ship Snowbarry (Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow) from The Flash. i have a Playlist of all videos on YouTube named the same as this. link to my youtube is on my profile. snowbarry story in arrow - fanfiction. net/s/10838642/

Do you think I'm pretty? by Snowbarry lover reviews
Caitlin asks Barry a very simple question.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 165 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/7 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
This Love by domxnstrousthings reviews
A series of Snowbarry shorts to fulfill Tumblr prompts.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,211 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 2/26 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.]
Colliding Snowflakes by 3.14rate reviews
Each time a Speedster transcends across the space time continuum, the entire multiverse itself threatens to collapse. As he laid dying in her arms, she knew that the only way for her to save him, would be to return to when it all began. Even if her actions were to tear apart the very fabric of all multiverses in existence.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,112 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/27 - Published: 2/26 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
Running Back to You by Penn Flinn reviews
No matter what state he's in, Barry runs home. On occasion, however, he needs someone to run to him. (One-shot, missing scenes, Barry whump, and a boat-load of angst)
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,992 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/22 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Cisco R., Eobard T./Impostor Harrison W./Reverse-Flash - Complete
You will always be my hero by QueenRiver reviews
Barry had always loved playing the hero. It had many perks from saving the day to being adored by everyone. But how will he react when his favourite personal physician can't stop talking about another hero? One Shot. Snowbarry!
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,567 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/22 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
One more night, Cait by Airsay reviews
Caitlin wants to go home after the events of the day but Barry disagrees. Post 1x14.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,357 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/22 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Det. Joe W. - Complete
The Flash: Moving Forward by clashofthelegends reviews
There's a new Meta-Human loose in the Gem Cities and he's out for blood, leaving a trail of bodies and dust everywhere. He's now got his eyes set on the Flash and everyone he holds dear. It's up to Team Flash to discover this murdering meta-human's plan and put a stop to it, but can anyone stop a Meta-Human who can give both the Flash and the Reverse-Flash a run for their money?
Flash - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 36,305 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 2/5 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Iris W., Cisco R.
A nice ending to a crappy day by Cassiopeia's reviews
A little something that could be set after 01x14 "Fallout".
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,046 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/20 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Going home by Kpolk87 reviews
Barry learned that time travel is possible – what happens the first time he gives it a try? Snowbarry
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,096 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 2/20 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Cisco R., Eobard T./Impostor Harrison W./Reverse-Flash
I hope you're not too drunk to forget by rafiela reviews
"We are quite the pair, Mr. Allen." "Yes we are, Dr. Snow." My take on what should have happened in last week's episode. I hope you enjoy this one!
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,366 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/8 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Take my hand (and take a breath) by SeveningTree reviews
It wasn't just the lingering glances, the hand-holding, the finishing-each-others-sentences, the laughs they shared, the time they took to spend together, the flirty one-liners. It wasn't just that. It was the fact that Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow had unknowingly, so naturally, moved on from their past, towards each other.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,864 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/9 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Hold On Tight by AryaTyrell reviews
She's never seen colour. Not until Barry came along.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 717 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/10 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Dr Snow to the rescue by wolfypuppypiles reviews
Barry gets hurt while battling a meta-human and Dr Caitlin Snow comes to the rescue.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,434 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/11 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Cisco R., Det. Joe W.
Peek-A-Boo by PercabethSkyewardClace13ore reviews
Written for the #SBValenFic comp on tumblr.
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,559 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/11 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
More than I asked for by smileforyou reviews
AU. SNOWBARRY. Barry and Caitlin are best friends since high school. Story starts after Caitlin s fiancé Ronnie suddenly came back months later after a big explosion at work- although everyone had assumed that he was dead. Still there are bad guys around.. Very bad at summaries..just try it! :) Caitlin/Barry of course!
Flash - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,748 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/16 - Published: 2/12 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
The First Time They Meet by Starcalista reviews
[A High School & College AU] The first time Caitlin Snow was aware of Barry Allen's existence was in their junior years...
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 592 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/12 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Hello My Old Heart by Snowbarryholdsmyheart reviews
What do you get when you mix Snowbarry, karaoke and Valentine's Day? More than likely a one-shot written for Snowbarry Valentine's Fic Contest, with this falling in the romance category.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,329 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/13 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Iris W., Cisco R.
Valentine's Day Grinch by Airsay reviews
Written for the SBValenfic challenge and the Snowbarry Week. Just a little story about friendship (and maybe something more).
Flash - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,978 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/14 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Cisco R. - Complete
Last night by BecksSmoak reviews
A little One-Shot after 1x12 how I really wanted that episode to go. Snowbarry
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,791 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/14 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
Holidays with the Allen's by AkaOkamiRyu reviews
A collection of holiday themed stories featuring Barry, Caitlin and their children through the years, with visits from their extended Flash and Arrow family. Chapter 2 is St. Patrick's Day, aka, the birth of Baby Allen #3.
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,290 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/21 - Published: 2/14 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
Jogging Buddies by katnisseverdeexn reviews
"Barry, why have you taken me to my bedroom of all places?" Caitlin couldn't keep the irritation out of her voice. He took it in his stride. "Because, my dear Dr. Snow, you and I are going to become jogging buddies." OR the time Barry helped Caitlin get out of her head and took her for a jog. [Barry/Caitlin] Snowbarry fluff
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,437 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/21 - Published: 2/14 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Ronnie R./One-half of Firestorm
Drunken Memories by Cecily Plum reviews
What happened after Barry sat back down in 01x12. Snowbarry. Very short one-shot. Complete. Warning: romantic angst ahead.
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/15 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Midnight Talks by domxnstrousthings reviews
And there, at 1:11 in the morning, in the middle of his living room, Barry's heart broke. Snowbarry friendship, mentions of Snowstorm. Inspired by 1x14
Flash - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/18 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Ronnie R./One-half of Firestorm - Complete
you can feel it on your way home by gustin puckerman reviews
Caitlin remembers. ―Barry/Caitlin. Post 1x12 "Crazy For You". Oneshot.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,160 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/6 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Crazy for you drabble by Airsay reviews
Not having a life may start to sound good for some people.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 544 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/6 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »