Home Community TV Shows Flash SnowBarry (Caitlin x Barry)
SnowBarry (Caitlin x Barry)
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Flash, Since: 09-02-09
Founder: Haylie Myers - Stories: 186 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 2 - id: 73885
For all stories about the ship Snowbarry (Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow) from The Flash. i have a Playlist of all videos on YouTube named the same as this. link to my youtube is on my profile. snowbarry story in arrow - fanfiction. net/s/10838642/ PM me if you want your story added straight away otherwise I will add when I do my next bulk. Also PM me if you would join staff to help with adding stories to community.

Flash - Hogwarts AU by ma10 reviews
This story contains the members of both Arrow and Team and their adventures together as friends in their last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Barry Allen is Gryffindor's fastest ever seeker and Caitlin is the head girl of Ravenclaw, romantic feelings begin to blossom in the two as Caitlin tutors Barry in Potions two years earlier. Snowbarry& Olicity relationship
Flash - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,186 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/15 - Published: 6/28
I have everything I ever need by peterfrost2001 reviews
Barry goes to a alternate reality to try and find peace with his ALIVE parents! But what happens when he meets a certain Dr. Snow! Will he remember his actual life and existence or Suffer in this world! SNOWBARRY FLUFF! BARRY AND CAITLIN MOMENTS! AND HENRY AND BARRY MOMENTS!
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 313 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/25 - [Dr. Caitlin S., Barry A./The Flash] Iris W., Dr. Henry A.
Snow Angels by ButterflyBlueEyes reviews
*Sequel to Scarlet Angels* Takes place a year after Natalie, Bart and Eddie return to the future. Barry and Caitlin's wedding is a week away but things get flipped upside down when a freak accident occurs. They were warned that this would happen but will they be ready for the changes? (Includes Killer Frost, Bart Allen and a Snowbarry wedding)
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,569 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 7/29 - Published: 6/16 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Cisco R., Det. Eddie T.
The Return of a Son by ma10 reviews
After Oliver and Ronnie help Barry finally defeat the Reverse Flash / Eobard Thawne, their lives return back to normality, that is until Eobard Thawne's son from the future comes back and reeks havoc, is that all who returns? Lots of Snowbarry, Westallen friendship, West-Thawne wedding and a bit of Flarrow.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,612 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 6/16 - Barry A./The Flash, OC, Dr. Caitlin S., Cisco R.
Never gonna be alone by deliriouz2468 reviews
Barry tells Caitlin the truth about his feelings for her. Eobard Thawne never killed barry s mother and Bette never died. Tess Morgan is alive and is working for Mercury Labs. Takes place after 1x23. AU
Flash - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,647 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/28 - Published: 6/9 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] [Cisco R., Bette S. S./Plastique]
Too Cold for Angels to fly by peterfrost2001 reviews
Caitlin is gone. Killer frost arrives how does Barry react. Will he bring back Caitlin or will he have to deal with another meta-out-on the streets! Snowbarry. Some felicity and Barry moments in chapters to come. Frequent Updates I promise! And that's when Barry realized how much it could hurt to lose someone who was never really yours...
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 11,633 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/20 - Published: 6/10 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Cisco R., Felicity S.
Hot chocolate and bad TV shows by Byzinha Lestrange reviews
Being a Snow does not mean she likes winter.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 539 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/19 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
The Death of Cisco Ramon by Beautiful-Crying-Angel reviews
Tag to 1x15 "Out of Time." What if the ending of the episode had been different? What if Barry had run fast enough to save the city, but not fast enough to be launched backward in time? Cisco dies, and in the aftermath, Caitlin and Barry have to deal with their grief and the consequences. Warning: stages of grief, some language, & character death. Also, implied SnowBarry!
Flash - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,712 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 3/20 - Cisco R., Dr. Caitlin S., Barry A./The Flash
Mi vida sin ti by brico4899 reviews
Una version alternativa del episodio 14. Cuando Ronnie le pide a Caitlin que se vaya de Central City con él, ella va a buscar a Barry para pedirle consejo. Muy mal resumen
Flash - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/29 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
The Requisite Hospital Scene by the midnight rhapsody reviews
It's fortunate that Barry Allen has super healing, because accidents happen, and this one really sucks, but it could have been a lot worse. It could have been a puppy.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,430 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/6 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Flash Zapper by JustaCommunityFan
A new villain has popped up in Central City hoping to get recruited by Captain Cold. What happens when one of Barry's friends gets taken hostage?
Flash - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,445 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 3/10 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
5 Times by PercabethSkyewardClace13ore reviews
5 times formatted one-shots. Chapter 5: 5 times in which Caitlin contemplates death - TRIGGER WARNING -
Flash - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,343 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/2 - Published: 3/8 - [Dr. Caitlin S., Barry A./The Flash]
Killer Snow by AgentMaryMargaretSkitz reviews
(My first Flash fanfic) When Caitlin discovers what Wells is finally up too, she finds herself caught in a second particle accelerator explosion. But with a new set of powers and a lot of anger, has she truly become a vengeful monster? Or can a hero with super speed help save her? (Now to be 4 parts) SnowBarry, and a side of Olicity.
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,728 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 3/12 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Eobard T./Impostor Harrison W./Reverse-Flash - Complete
Red (Barry&Caitlin One-Shots) by Mero Bro reviews
At one point during his hunt for a nearby hospital, her arms weakly circled his waist, muttering absently into his chest. Her unheard words vibrated against his skin, sending goosebumps down his arms. "Just hold on Cait," was all he could muster without his voice cracking. He ran faster.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,523 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 7/7 - Published: 3/12 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S., Cisco R., Harrison Wells
Fast as Lightning, Dark As Night by CrazyTimesAMillion reviews
Barry Allen and Hal Jordan have been best friends since college. When Hal got the news about him being in a coma three months after Barry woke up, he goes to Central City to visit his friend. Meanwhile, Captain Cold and Sinestro have teamed up to take down Flash and Green Lantern, who have been forced to team up to stop them. Being ReWritten!
Flash - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,847 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 3/13 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] Leonard S./Captain Cold - Complete
Fast as Lightning, Dark As Night (Rewrite) by CrazyTimesAMillion reviews
Barry Allen and Hal Jordan have been best friends since College. Deciding that a vacation from Coast City and fighting crime would be good, Hal comes to Central City to visit his best friend. Meanwhile, a new metahuman is attacking Central, proving to be too powerful for the Flash to fight alone, causing a team up with him and Green Lantern. Eventual Snowbarry {Discontinued}
Flash - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,178 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/28 - Published: 3/20 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
see your face hear my voice in the dark by wildestsdreams reviews
By the time the sun came up they still had not run out of smiles to share and laughs to infect each other with. / snowbarry
Flash - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/20 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.]
The Vow by PercabethSkyewardClace13ore reviews
Barry and Caitlin make a pact. For her and for him, it doesn't come lightly. One-shot which may be expanded further in one more, with sufficient interest. Rated T for nothing. Now undergoing restoration.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,655 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/23 - Published: 3/21 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Stay With Me by anonymous.mystery95 reviews
Five times Barry stayed overnight with Caitlin platonically and one time it definitely wasn't.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,945 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 8/24 - Published: 3/22 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.]
And then there's you and me by gustin puckerman reviews
When Barry and Caitlin talks about saving, chances and something more. ―Barry/Caitlin. Post 1x16 "Rogue Time". Heavy mentions of Iris, and also Iris/Eddie. Oneshot.
Flash - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,669 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/25 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Confía en mí by damonftcaroline reviews
Spoiler hasta el capitulo 1x15. Barry descubre la identidad secreta de Harrison Wells, lo que lo hace cuestionar a su equipo.
Flash - Rated: K - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,179 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/29 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
Comfort by carameltootsieroll reviews
Comfort. That was what Caitlin Snow, as a doctor, was tasked to give her patients. Soothe aches. Alleviate pain. Cure diseases. But what about emotional pain? What power did Dr. Snow have over those "ailments"? (One-shot) Snowbarry Fluff inspired by events in s01e17
Flash - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,080 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/1 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S. - Complete
Just Friends by Bon-Bon Emerson reviews
After Iris breaks Barry's heart to bits in "Rogue Time", Barry considers his feelings towards the one friend who has stood by him the whole time, through thick and thin. Snowbarry. Rated T for language. PLEASE R & R! Reviews are hugs to me :)
Flash - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,187 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 4/3 - Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.
And A Dad Who Watches Over Me by define-serenity reviews
[Barry/Caitlin] Barry was on time tonight, probably for the first time in his life. Under his arm he cradled a bottle of Merlot encased in a pine box, finished with a dark blue bow. He'd changed his outfit more often than he had before his first date with Caitlin, and he's still none too sure his suit and tie are appropriate for the occasion. UNCHARTED VERSE. ONESHOT. COMPLETE.
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,206 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/8 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
Perfect Fit by QueenRiver reviews
It was so easy for everyone around them to see how perfect they are for each other. It is a wonder how it was difficult for the geniuses themselves to figure out something so simple. Snowbarry relationship from all the Flarrow Characters POV. Ch1- Eddie, Ch2- Oliver
Flash - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,844 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 4/9 - [Barry A./The Flash, Dr. Caitlin S.] - Complete
178 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »