Home Community TV Shows Walking Dead For The Love Of Denn
For The Love Of Denn
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Walking Dead, Since: 11-01-11
Founder: MissMistressNerd - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 96181
A community for the slash pairing Of Denn(Daryl Dixon/Glenn)

Looking for staff to help with this community since it is not on my main account(I already had one community on my main account so I had to make another to make this community) To apply just hit me up on my main account here, under the name mistressnerd

The Laws of Unnatural Selection by Mahiri Chuma reviews
On an impromptu hunting trip, Glenn learns there might be more to their resident Dixon brother than they originally thought.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,458 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 1/2/2011 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Daryl D., Glenn
New Eyes, Every Day by theimpalaismybaby reviews
Glenn is having a rough time adjusting to the apocalyptic Walker ruled world and Daryl isn't helping any. DarlyxGlenn. T for racial slurs and curse words.
Walking Dead - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 22 - Published: 12/16/2010 - Glenn, Daryl D.
Scraping by doctorkaitlyn reviews
It was a sound that haunted Glenn's dreams. extremely mild Glenn/Daryl
Walking Dead - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,511 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/3/2011 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Daryl D., Glenn - Complete