Home Community Books Gone For The Love of Canon
For The Love of Canon
Follow .
Focus: Books Gone, Since: 01-10-10
Founder: Life Starts Now - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 77689
Stories that star only canon characters. Must be well-written, original, with a solid plot, and, of course, entirely canon. Any genre, characters, and pairings, i.e. slash, horror, humor, action/adventure. I'm attempting to encourage stories without OC's. PM me if you want your story to be added.

Hatred by Just Slightly Obsessed reviews
Their lives are founded on hatred. Hatred and love. Hatred and respect. Hatred and anger. Hatred and jealousy. Hatred, and yet more hatred. It's terrible, really... but so entertaining. Caine-Diana-Drake various one-shots.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 27,453 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Complete
I Need You by Miss Rouge Apple reviews
Suddenly, Caine let go of the telekinetic grip, using both hands to grab onto Drake's shoulders. His eyes were wide, too much white showing in his usually confident, dark eyes. "I NEED YOU!" He yelled. Dedicated to Caris L. Clearwater! CaineXDrake
Gone - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Caine S., Drake M. - Complete
Last Struggle by Isclanel reviews
Title says it all: Bette's last struggle before her sad ending.
Gone - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 468 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Complete
Gone Drabbels! by Caris L. Clearwater reviews
Just a bunch of random drabbels I came up with. All the drabbels that shouldn't, but indecently will, happen. Feel free to review and flame. I always need a steady fire going to roast my marshmallows!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,320 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/30/2010 - Published: 1/15/2010
Lucky by Pan's Shadow reviews
And when she reported to Caine that the science teacher had cornered her in an empty classroom and tried to feel her up, Caine sent him sprawling down a set of steps and into a hospital. DianaxCaine. T for sexuality and language. Oneshot.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,734 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/28/2009 - Complete
Mary and Mia by E.R. Lescano reviews
Ugly. Stupid. Worthless. Fat. Now matter how much she threw up she kept getting fatter. Mary-centric and set before the events of Gone.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 281 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/17/2009
FAYZbook by Hyperactive Lioness reviews
What would happen if 'Gone' was told through the character's facebook now "FAYZbook" updates? Find out here!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,819 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 4/7/2010 - Published: 10/21/2009