Home Community Anime/Manga Hana-Kimi For You In Full Bloom
For You In Full Bloom
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hana-Kimi, Since: 03-27-05
Founder: Meiko M - Stories: 99 - Followers: 69 - Staff: 2 - id: 13602
This is a HanaKimi C2! For all good HK stories, but only S&M pairings. If you're interested in becoming a staff member, email me

The Wedding by jwrite1373 reviews
The wedding of Sano and Mizuki. The story you have been waiting for. Happy reading! Based off of manga. The rating is K in the first chapter, but T in most of the other chatpers.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/15/2013 - Mizuki A., Izumi S.
Repercussions by Lost-Remembrance reviews
Her secret was out and her life continued, but she wasn't exactly prepared on just what to tell her father. It wasn't easy telling him that his only daughter had been attending an all-boys school in Japan. Oneshot AU involving the aftermath.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,481 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Mizuki A., Izumi S. - Complete
A life after Osaka High by chidori-23 reviews
Mizuki is finally attending school in California. Sano fulfill his promise to her and finally comes to visit. What adventures await this couple in Mizuki's family house?
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,556 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 4/14/2014 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Mizuki A., Izumi S.
Summer of Passion by ChiyoTenshi reviews
It's Summer Break! Mizuki, Nakatsu, and Sano have another year of working with Io, but who helps this year? And who's going to stop by? SanoXMizuki R&R
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 36,788 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/15/2010 - Published: 8/12/2005 - Izumi S., Mizuki A.
Pretty Woman by S. Chiba reviews
Tomboyish Mizuki is trying to find the balance btwn who she is and who she should be in order to find the perfect man. Enter famous athlete Izumi Sano an expert at what a guy wants in a girl. Its up to Sano to transform Mizuki into a girl every guy wants.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,896 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 5/4/2010 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Mizuki A., Izumi S.
Uniting Two Kingdoms by anime manga fan 001 reviews
"Trust me; you'll fall in love," was what King Shizuki promised his little sister, Princess Mizuki, before they left to the Kingdom of Osaka. Mizuki didn't believe him, but it turned out that he was right; she did fall in love. Except, the one she fell in
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,217 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/19/2010 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Izumi S., Mizuki A.
Heaven Can Wait by Your Little Kitten reviews
A trip to the mall ends up going horribly wrong as Mizuki is kidnapped. Can Sano find her in time to save her from the man who seems to like little boys a little too much? And what will happen when the kidnapper finds out Mizuki is a girl? R&R
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,523 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/3/2011 - Published: 10/19/2010 - Izumi S., Mizuki A. - Complete
A Dozen Roses by BlackIrishRose reviews
Mizuki get a little help to make her Valentine's Day wish come true.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,148 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Mizuki A., Izumi S. - Complete
Rising Star by PheonixFire166 reviews
It's been a year since Sano and Mizuki got back together, and everything should be perfect. But Sano is so busy that Mizuki feels unwanted and alone. Would their unstable love manage to take in another disturbance? MxOC, then MxS
Hana-Kimi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,864 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 6/9/2010 - Published: 9/2/2008 - Izumi S., Mizuki A.
Love in an Elevator by collective2220 reviews
“I. . . God, I . . . I want you to kiss me.”
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,443 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/2/2009 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Izumi S., Mizuki A. - Complete
Osaka Gakuen's Flower by USxArthurxKirklandxUK reviews
Five years have passed since Mizuki left Osaka after the discovery of her secret. She gets a letter in the mail, along with a plane ticket – she’s been requested at a special get-together of her old class! And to be requested to come as her true gender...
Hana-Kimi - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,547 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 22 - Published: 11/8/2008 - Mizuki A., Izumi S. - Complete
Hana Kimi, a Modern Fairy Tale by kingka reviews
Princess Mizuki is betrothed to Prince Izumi since birth. Not wanting to marry a guy she doesn't know, she disguises herself as a guy and heads out to Osaka Kingdom. She tells her family she's going to get to know her new husband. Please R&R! S&M pairing!
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,149 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 3/20/2011 - Published: 1/15/2009 - Izumi S., Mizuki A.
Sleep by Arraela reviews
Once again Mizuki's unknowingly intruded upon Sano's personal space.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/27/2008 - Mizuki A., Izumi S. - Complete
Making Scents by vampyremiyu reviews
Poor Sano is out of soap and borrows some of Mizuki's new shower gel.... And the day gets worse from there. Will there be a happy ending? Comedy and fluff.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,128 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Complete
A Period of Panic by vampyremiyu reviews
A follow up to my story, "Making Scents." Mizuki awakes to more than just Sano's bunk. And the days that follow go downhill from there. A short romantic comedy.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,720 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Complete
No One Needs To Know by Different Paths reviews
Fluff moments, varying in different situations that I wanted more of! Based off the Hana Kimi Japanese drama, not the manga. Enjoy!
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,271 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/15/2009 - Published: 11/8/2008 - Izumi S., Mizuki A.
When a lovebird dies by Peppermint Ink reviews
Prequel to 'Love anonymous' “Sano? Sano! What the hell are you doing? Get back here! ” Nakatsu yelled after him. Sano shut Nakatsu’s desperate screams out, and thought only of Mizuki as he ran towards the burning dorm rooms. Two-shot, MizukixSano Complete
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,746 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/27/2008 - Published: 6/12/2008 - Complete
Chocolate and Vanilla Swirls by S. Chiba reviews
Muzuki is back in the States after being found out as a girl and is now waiting for Sano to visit her. But what happens when he doesn't show up? And why does it seem like someone is stalking Mizuki? 1st attempt at oneshot. reviews appreciated!
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,062 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Complete
Sano's Tale by Shuichu-to-Shuichi reviews
The long awaited version on Hana Kimi For you in full blossom That was never told. Relive the love from the male point of view. Comment and review cuz guess what? ILY Guys! oh and sorry bout the typo on title... Meant Tale not tail.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,960 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/21/2011 - Published: 7/13/2008
The Pomp and Circumstance of Summer by Hotoami reviews
Set in that period of a year between Mizuki's departure and Sano's return; a nice and fluffy four-shot of Sano and Mizuki's thoughts and actions during this time.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,005 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/1/2008 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Izumi S., Mizuki A. - Complete
Mizuki and Izumi by TheHakuStoryWriter reviews
This story continues with them working as adults. It is going to be a romance, but not too bad! Disclaimer : I do not own Hana Kimi, it belongs to Hisaya Nakajo.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,095 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/28/2012 - Published: 3/25/2008
What happens next? by Cherry Blossom Pie reviews
so...what happens after Mizuki receives that newspaper? read to find out! my first fanfiction, so be nice!
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,258 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 5/21/2008 - Published: 5/16/2008 - Complete
Love anonymous by Peppermint Ink reviews
“Do you think you could love me?” “Love you? I don’t know… maybe, we’ve just met” SanoxMizuki
Hana-Kimi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/2/2008 - Complete
IF things were different by pleasedontjudgeme reviews
Would Sano still meet Mizuki? Fall in love with her? If she never went to Ohsaka Gakuen but St. Blossoms Academy? Rating may not be necessary but just in case.
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,111 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 5/18/2008 - Published: 9/24/2007
My Last Year as a Guy by Akemi H reviews
Sano confesses to Mizuki- so what! What if no-one finds out that she’s a girl? What if she continues on her to third year in Ohsaka as a guy and Dorm 2’s Head? Will she be found out? What will she do with Sano? What will happen to her? R&R!
Hana-Kimi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,115 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/1/2008 - Published: 2/15/2008
90 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »