Home Community Books Twilight For the Love of Jasper Contest
For the Love of Jasper Contest
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 07-26-09
Founder: For the Love of Jasper - Stories: 99 - Followers: 272 - Staff: 2 - id: 72564
This C2 contains entries for the "For the Love of Jasper" Contest.

Second round voting is October 11 - 18 (entries starting with M - Z).
Final round voting is October 19 - 23 (the top vote-getters from the first two rounds).

Additional details can be found in the "For the Love of Jasper" FFn profile or by visiting www . fortheloveofjasper . com.

As some entries will be rated M, please be sure to select that rating from the drop down menu and then click "Go."

Foriegn Emotions by AlasterNacht reviews
When Jacob is bombarded with emotions during a scuffle with Jasper, interesting things happen. One shot for "For the Love of Jasper" competition that I'm now finishing. AU J/J
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,768 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 11/8/2009 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Jasper, Jacob
Bodyguard of Lies by Mandi1 reviews
Alice Cullen: celebutante, fashionista, rich girl, tabloid fodder. Jasper Whitlock: bodyguard, indie boy, intellectual, tattooed twenty-something. A relationship between them is not supposed to happen and most certainly not supposed to work out. AU, AH.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,322 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 25 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Old Aquaintances by QuirkyGirl22 reviews
While out in the woods one day, Jasper receives a surprise from the past
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,816 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Jasper - Complete
Almost Human by thatisastory reviews
Jasper has sought acceptance all his existence, and on the campus of Yale he finds it, and the family he never knew he was seeking. Canon, AU. For the For the Love of Jasper Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,640 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Escape by MarilagML reviews
Jasper breaks up with Maria to free himself from the bondage of an arranged marriage his father has planned. Instead of freedom, he finds himself running away to save his life with his true love. Would he be able to live the way he wanted? OOC. APOV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,094 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Penpals by Calliope Jones reviews
for the "For the Love of Jasper" contest. My random take on Jasper/Alice. Jasper is a soldier in the Middle East and Alice becomes his pen-pal. See? I don't hate Alice.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,491 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Betrayed by ForTheLoveOfTwilight18 reviews
What happened when Jasper left Maria? What was he feeling? Thanks to Hannah81 from Twilighted dot net for being the beta for this one shot!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,795 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Jasper, Maria - Complete
An Unexpected Companion by SweetDulcinea reviews
FLJ Contest-After tragedy in Volterra, Jasper is the only one who can comfort the family. Two years later, Eleazar brings home a newborn in need of nurturing & guidance. An unlikely bond forms between a girl & the man who once tried to kill her.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,750 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 37 - Published: 9/25/2009 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
There Are No Words by mudpuddledemon reviews
AU. Non-canon pairings. Bella has grown up with the Cullens, known them for years, and one day, all of a sudden, some things change... "For the Love of Jasper" Contest Entry.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,857 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 9/2/2010 - Published: 9/23/2009 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Crushlicker by MySlashyFriend reviews
Jasper has a crush on his roommate. He wants to lick him. One-shot entry For the Love of Jasper Contest. AU/AH. Non-graphic, Slashper cuteness.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,489 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/19/2009 - Published: 9/21/2009 - Jasper, Edward - Complete
Wild Harvest by Lady M28 reviews
Jasper & Carlisle meet in 1950, as two men from vastly different backgrounds & choices made. A look at how they get to know one another, develop friendship, trust, and a familial bond. Canon/Pre-Twilight, One Shot - 'For the Love of Jasper' contest entry
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,837 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/21/2009 - Jasper, Carlisle - Complete
I Always Knew by InsaneGrizzlies reviews
Entry for "For the Love of Jasper" contest. Jasper always knew he loved Alice from the first day he met her, but throughout his ordeals, he forgot just how much that love meant. This is that story.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,730 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/19/2009 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
That Which I Cannot Live Without by OliviaJane reviews
Touch, such a simple act that we all take for granted until the touch of the one we love, the one who owns our heart and soul, is threatened with being taken away from us forever. ONE-SHOT AU/AH/CANNON PAIRING. My "For the Love of Jasper" Contest Entry.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,871 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 8/24/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
The Haunting of Seguin Island by Little Miss Whitlock reviews
A mysterious girl crashes ashore, leaving Jasper to question his beliefs. My entry into the 'For the Love of Jasper' contest. AH/AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,509 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Held By Hope by Mrs. Cope reviews
Destiny can be an elusive force; hope can be just as fleeting. This is the story of the forces that led Jasper to his Alice. Please leave feedback!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,639 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/11/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Always Charmed by Dalia907 reviews
Bella and Jasper quickly become inseparable after a chance pairing in a secret Santa exchange at six years old. Life, love and a failing heart aren’t enough to keep them apart. AH, OCC. Entry in the “For The Love Of Jasper” Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,617 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 12/20/2009 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Someone by distant.dream118 reviews
For the Love of Jasper" contest entry. Jasper has lost everyone he loves. On the day he is supposed to leave for training he meets someone who just might give him something to hold on to. AU AH.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,031 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Mi Morena by Chel88 reviews
Entry for "For the Love of Jasper" contest. The way I see it, I was chosen rather than cursed; chosen because someone saw something in me that had the potential to be great. My take on Jasper & Maria. AH/OOC.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,686 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/7/2009 - Jasper, Maria - Complete
Unspoken by staceygirl aka jackbauer reviews
Words left unspoken for ten years leave Jasper and Bella to imagine how their lives might have been different if they'd confessed their feelings sooner. A/H Entry For the Love of Jasper Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,734 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 32 - Published: 9/7/2009 - Jasper, Bella
Flipping a Connection by readingmama reviews
Jasper's new student throws a wrench in his composure as he struggles to remember his instructor etiquette. My Entry for the one shot contest "For the Love of Jasper"
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,996 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
More Than A Feeling by profmom72 reviews
Jasper is inexplicably drawn to the diner where Alice works. She has a “feeling” something big is coming. But they just keep missing each other. Will destiny prevail? AH O/S Entry for the "For the Love of Jasper Contest."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,648 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/5/2009 - Jasper, Alice - Complete
Perfectly Content by i.heart.the.doctor reviews
Bella has always been in love with the one person who was always there for her through her broken childhood. How will she cope when she has to face her ghosts? Bella/Jasper AH One shot entry for The “For the Love of Jasper” One-Shot Contest
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,911 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Someone I needed by jabberwockylove reviews
My entry for the 'For the Love of Jasper' contest. "I was a one-man killing machine, and I hated myself for it." In the midst of an overpowering depression, Jasper wanders alone until a fortuitous meeting in a Philadelphian cafe. J/A, Canon, Pre-Twilight.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,844 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
For the Love of Jasper Contest by For the Love of Jasper reviews
Rules and details about the "For the Love of Jasper" Contest hosted by ElleCC and LaViePastiche.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,529 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/25/2009 - Published: 8/23/2009 - Jasper - Complete