Home Community TV Shows Stargate: Universe For the greater good - Dr. Nicholas Rush
For the greater good - Dr. Nicholas Rush
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Stargate: Universe, Since: 12-15-09
Founder: Lythanda - Stories: 9 - Followers: 2 - id: 76786
He is the voice of reason in the terrible mess aboard Destiny. A genius and complex personality.
This community is dedicated to this unique character and well written stories about him. Gen, het, slash, anything goes, as long as the plot is plausible and the story is well written (spellings, grammar, style). Long stories are preferred, but oneshots that convince me are welcome too.
Feel free to pm me if you want a story to be added.

Lunch at Stravaigin by EllieV reviews
A sequel to The Greater Good. This is a New Year's fic. Anything beyond that, just read it. If you haven't read The Greater Good, you should read, in order, Fever by LadyPredator, The Greater Good and then Lunch at Stravaigin.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,741 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Dr. N. Rush, Lt. T. Johansen/T.J. - Complete
A Rose By Any Other Name by ladypredator reviews
One-shot story written from TJ's POV, focusing on her and Dr. Rush. PG-13 at most.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,906 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Lt. T. Johansen/T.J., Dr. N. Rush - Complete
Triage by ladypredator reviews
Some of TJ's thoughts during the episode "Water" plus a missing scene that I wish had been there. One-shot story unless I get an urge to write a sequel later .
Stargate: Universe - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,054 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Lt. T. Johansen/T.J., Dr. N. Rush
The Rain Upon The Stars by darkmoonvampire reviews
They are the same and yet they are far more different. He is the frozen snow and she is the warm spring. Can Rush finally bring himself to trust and open up to the one person who seems to keep saving his life? RushxOriginal Character.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,770 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/18/2009 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Dr. N. Rush
The Greater Good by EllieV reviews
Summary: A Sequel to 'Fever' by LadyPredator. After she releases him from the infirmary, Lt Johansen finds that Dr Rush is still very ill.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,917 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Lt. T. Johansen/T.J., Dr. N. Rush
Ties That Bind by ladypredator reviews
I couldn't help wondering how Rush's first confrontation with Young might go post-"Justice;" this is my take on it. Spoilers for "Justice". I've made up a bit of Rush's background. This is a stand-alone story.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,119 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Dr. N. Rush, Col. E. Young - Complete
Four People Nick Rush Found Himself Cheering Up by wneleh reviews
After being initially startled by how 'Time' ended, I've decided it made perfect sense. Watching a bunch of characters do A-B-C when you know what those things are, and how they're going to do them - what could be more boring? Um, this is that story.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,460 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/16/2009 - Dr. N. Rush, Sgt. R. Greer - Complete
Fever by ladypredator reviews
Another planetary expedition and another crisis on board the Destiny combine to put everyone's lives at risk, but especially Dr. Rush's. This should read very much like an episode, with a focus on Rush, written from Greer and Young's POVs.
Stargate: Universe - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,322 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/7/2009 - Published: 11/30/2009 - Dr. N. Rush, Sgt. R. Greer - Complete