Home Community Anime/Manga Trinity Blood For the Love of a Machine
For the Love of a Machine
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Trinity Blood, Since: 01-07-12
Founder: CC.V.RG - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 97585
For those who love the BL, shonen-ai/yaoi pairing of Tres x Abel and/or Abel x Tres! Fics are generally romance, but fics of a "just friendship" nature can be submitted! Genres include hurt/comfort, angst, fluff, humor, adventure, and more.

What I Like About You by MazdaKitsune reviews
Tres ponders over the question, What do you like about Abel? and comes up with a very unexpected result. TresAbel. Oneshot
Trinity Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/14/2007 - Complete
The Simplistic Stupidity of Life by G-dot reviews
Ever imagined Abel and Tres talking about something, but can’t understand each other, and it all went nowhere—but still somewhere.
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Tres I., Abel N. - Complete
Strawberry by NekoRyu-chan reviews
Abel and Tres are sent on assignment when an unexpected snow storm catches them off guard. What happens when Abel falls ill and Tres is the only one to care for him? A AbelxTres fic. MAIN STORY FINISHED! Bonus chapter coming soon!
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,482 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 3/10/2007 - Published: 10/17/2006
Sin of Omission by Baby Morrison reviews
Internal monologue. Abel/Noelle, Abel/Tres. "I am a liar. A liar, because a sin of omission is still a sin. Perhaps more so."
Trinity Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 941 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/31/2008 - Abel N., Noélle B. - Complete
He was Handsome by G-dot reviews
Tres/Abel There. That explains the long and exhaustive one-shot that drove me insane while writing it. A tale about friendship and finding trust within the most unusual of persons while looking for hope from someone who no longer exits.
Trinity Blood - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,381 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Tres I., Abel N. - Complete
Abel's Keeper by Twilight Fang reviews
SLASH / YAOI Ever persistent on trying to woo Abel, Noelle allows her emotions to blind her and completely overlooks the strange way that Tres seems to be stalking the man that she has a crush on.
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,016 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/6/2008 - Complete