Home Community Books Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Ford x Arthur Slash
Ford x Arthur Slash
Follow .
Focus: Books Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Since: 09-23-04
Founder: MOKUBAisMINE - Stories: 7 - Followers: 7 - id: 3449
I love FordArthur, and there are so many well written storys about the two of them, that I just HAD to make a C2 community for them. I tried to pick the better ones, but I haven't read them all yet, so don't get mad at me if a really good one isn't up there, just let me know which story you want, and I'll try and get it up as soon as I can. Thanq!

Perfect by KittySister reviews
Ford and Arthur get married. Short, Sweet, Fluff.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 484 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Published: 3/31/2004
Flying Lessons by KittySister reviews
Very cute, sweet, fluffy. Funny. ArthurFord
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Published: 4/5/2004
Love is a Very Probable Event by KittySister reviews
Arthur and Ford share an improbable moment. ArthurFord
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 406 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Published: 6/6/2004
Staring by Guardian Demon reviews
Ford stares at the stars. Arthur stares at Ford. What are they looking for? Set a few days before the first book- and it's slashy, ooh! PG-13 (when in doubt, raise the rating.)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 801 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/2/2004
Towel Troubles by Les Lapins Mauvais reviews
Isn’t alliteration a wonderful thing? I like it. Anyway, this is Ford Arthur slash. With a towel. Kinky. Kinda, not really.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/27/2005
Fortytwo to One Against by leelee3 reviews
FordArthur slash. Ford finds it hard to tell Arthur how he feels.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,260 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/16/2005 - Complete
Ford's Poetic Abilities by Minor God reviews
A love poem to Arthur from Ford. He could give the Vogons a run for their money! Finished!
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,668 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 3/15/2005 - Published: 2/27/2005