Home Community Books Ranger's Apprentice Forgotten Beauty
Forgotten Beauty
Follow .
Focus: Books Ranger's Apprentice, Since: 09-18-11
Founder: Spazzyninjafish - Stories: 35 - Followers: 6 - id: 95349
Love is a beautiful thing. It doesn't matter if it's a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, or a man and a man. Here is a community for all the slash fanfictions in the Ranger's Apprentice fandom. Searching for staff, please PM me if you are interested.

Food and Waterfights by bafflinghaze reviews
Set after The Battle for Skandia. (Horace - knight, Will - still a ranger apprentice). Will/Horace fluff.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,205 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/12 - Horace, Halt, Will - Complete
Reunited by IserveSebastianMichaelisforeva reviews
Will is captured by Skandians. When Halt and Will reunite, will their feelings show through? WARNING: YAOI! YAOI! If you don't know what it is... here's a short lesson. It's basically two guys having...sex, or sexual contact. Don't tell me I didn't warn you...
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,095 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/19 - Halt, Will, Erak
Best Christmas Ever by LIFE the RANGER reviews
Multi-chapter Christmas story set in the cabin in the woods with Will, Horace, Halt, and Gilan. Rated T for boy/boy, among other things. Merry Christmas everyone!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,526 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/17/2013 - Published: 12/15/2013 - Will, Horace, Halt, Gilan
Together at Last by LIFE the RANGER reviews
Dedication inside. Will and Horace live in fear and uncertainty. People hate the relationship they have, and them know it. But when Will gets attacked, Horace decides enough is enough, and consults Princess Cassandra for some extra help. Rated T for boy/boy and mild violence. Will/Horace for old times' sake.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,179 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Will, Horace
Beautiful Love by LIFE the RANGER reviews
THIS CONTAINS BOY/BOY! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE, DO NOT READ! Now that the warning is over, Will has been extremely mopey ever since Horace told him off for not only liking the battle school apprentice, but for being gay. Will a certain ranger help cheer the apprentice up? Rated T. May announce my retirement from this fandom soon. Any flames will get their own chap defending the story!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,529 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/8/2013 - Will, Gilan - Complete
More Than Friends? by LIFE the RANGER reviews
Last RA story! Will finds himself facing the biggest day of his life...his Ranger test. Horace comforts him, like a good friend would. But some of the things the taller male does suggests he wants to be more than friends. Will they manage to pull it off before Will leaves as a full fledged ranger? Rated T for boy/boy and possible language. OOC, sorry if it's that way
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,080 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/3/2013 - Published: 8/19/2013 - Will, Horace
Double Edged Dagger by Alex The Rogue
What if Princess Madelyn had a friend who was a thief and a courtier? And what happens when Alyss dies? Romance between girls, so if you don't like it don't read it. Cat paw as mouse pointer. Romance is later in story.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,625 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 6/20/2013 - Will, Halt, OC
Only You by LIFE the RANGER reviews
One Shot! Will is spending a quiet night with Horace, his secret crush. Will a little jealousy get in the way, or will Will get more than he ever dreamed when Horace admits a secret of his own. Rated T to be safe.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,327 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2013 - Will, Horace - Complete
stirred-up love by when-i-caught-myself reviews
This is a collection of short-and-sweet stories (oneshots/drabbles) all about our favourite Ranger and knight, Will and Horace. Slash, of course.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,836 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/24/2013 - Published: 2/20/2013 - Will, Horace
By the Light of the Moon by the cat and the canary reviews
Horace muses on memories as he looks at the moon. Horace/Will one-shot, fluff and all that good stuff.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/27/2013 - Horace, Will - Complete
Look It Up by the cat and the canary reviews
A set of drabbles/one shots/whatever you want to call them written from words I choose at random from a dictionary. Horace/Will will be a consistent pairing but others will be featured as well.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 32 - Words: 23,258 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/9/2013 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Horace, Will
Crack the Shutters by the cat and the canary reviews
Will's hands are cold, but Horace isn't exactly complaining. Songfic to Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol. Rated T for suggested themes.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/2/2012 - Horace, Will - Complete
Forbidden Love by LIFE the RANGER reviews
This one shot is dedicated to my beta reader and friend! You rock girl! This one is about Will and Halt, and like the others, contains a small bit of yaoi. To a certain someone, I will not change the rating. Its fine how it is
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,220 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Will, Halt - Complete
With All My Heart by LIFE the RANGER reviews
This one shot features Halt and Gilan. Contains yaoi. If you do not like that, do not read or review. Any comments complaining about it will be deleted. And yes...I know Halt marries Lady Pauline. Let's just say this is before he marries her. Now read if you dare... There is also a note to a secret flamer as the second chapter...
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,615 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 6/4/2012 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Halt, Gilan - Complete
I've Always Loved You by LIFE the RANGER reviews
One shot! What if Horace admitted he loved Will? Read and find out how it happened. A bit of slash. Definitely not for young kids. If you are against homosexuality do not read or review. Those comments will be deleted. And I know Will and Alyss and Horace and Evanlyn get together, but this is before any of that, so deal with it
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,023 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/31/2012 - Will, Horace - Complete
Nightmare Reality by Cry4theDevil reviews
After Will's enslavement he has nightmares and Halt finds something out that changes everything. Hints of Ragnak/Will, hinted slash, you've been warned.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/9/2010 - Complete
Small Words by jokermobile reviews
The boy Will has the potential to be trained as a Ranger. I will accept him as my apprentice." Halt never could've guessed the impact those few, small words would have on his life. Eventual Halt/Will.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/9/2009 - Published: 3/15/2009
Aftermath by sartor reviews
Tug is killed in a skirmish, and Halt is left to pick up Will's pieces. Slight Halt/Will.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 347 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/5/2012 - Halt, Will
The Truth Behind Dreams by WithoutAnyHope reviews
Alyss tells Halt about her true feelings for someone other than Will. Does the Person feel the same way partial Halt/Alyss Will/Alyss and Will/Halt
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Halt, Alyss
In Your Arms: Will and Halt by desertwolf4 reviews
Will is used to Halt's personality. He's use to him being annoyed at too many questions and the occasional cold attitude towards him. But Halt changed and is completely ignoring Will, and is desperate for Will not to learn the truth. Will/Halt Slash
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 7,097 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/3/2010 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Halt, Will - Complete