Home Community Games Final Fantasy I-VI Fourth Fantasies
Fourth Fantasies
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy I-VI, Since: 08-26-05
Founder: Empress-Eerian-Sadow - Stories: 72 - Followers: 11 - id: 20943
a c2 dedicated to my favorite FF game: Final Fantasy IV. anything but a crossover fic is possible here, so keep an open mind!

Light in the Darkness by Dakk Tribal reviews
Cecil is feeling down about all the losses he has suffered, how will he move on? And can Rosa cheer him up? CecilxRosa
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,713 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2011 - Cecil, Rosa - Complete
Today's Shadows, Tomorrow's Darkness by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy IV. Kain struggles to come to terms with his feelings for Rosa. Constructive criticism is encouraged and appreciated.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 953 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/9/2001 - Complete
Flutter by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy IV. Cecil and Rosa prepare for their first child. CecilxRosa.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 288 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
Nothing by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy IV. For Kain, saving the world is still not enough. SPOILERS.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 207 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
Home by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy IV. It's time for Rydia to say goodbye to the Land of Summoned Monsters and go home to Mist. EdgexRydia. SPOILERS.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 287 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
Rebuild by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy IV. Rydia returns to Mist, ready to rebuild the city where she was born. SPOILERS.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 510 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
Morning Light by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
[Final Fantasy IV] Rydia doesn't feel like she belongs. EdgexRydia.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,782 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 11/7/2006 - Complete
Broken Wings by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy IV 'Tis kinder by far to leave her without hope, though he must be cruel to be kind. KainxRosa
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,122 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/17/2008 - Complete
Into the Dawn by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Cecil's first day as King is a trying one. Falls into my Lucis Ante Terminum arc.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Cecil, Rosa - Complete
Like Ashes by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
[Final Fantasy IV] Kain remembers better days.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,415 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/7/2006 - Complete
Stage Name by fulldaysdrive reviews
FFIV, part of the Scenes series. A little girl and a spoony bard have a late night conversation aboard a ship headed to Baron. Fluff, mostly.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,527 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/8/2006 - Edward, Rydia - Complete
RĂªver by carnival justice reviews
[FFIV] I think I like you best when you're sleeping. The armour is off, so I can actually see you. [CecilRosa]
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 450 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/9/2006 - Complete
Reflections by Celes Chere reviews
When Rosa went on the Big Whale despite Cecil's wishes, there was more on her mind than saving the world...And just once, she was going to make it known. A short but significant moment in FFIV between Cecil and Rosa, novelized...Please R + R!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,492 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/31/2002
Shining Like Diamonds by Celes Chere reviews
When Rosa Farrel was 14, her life started to fall apart with the death of her father. But when Cecil, a dark knight, arrives...Rosa's world, and her emotions are shaken once more. But is their love doomed by fate because of Cecil's royal obligations?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,250 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/24/2002 - Published: 11/12/2001
Light and Dark by Mageling reviews
This is the story of how Cecil amd Rosa met. Fluffy, short. Read it even if you don't know who they are. It doesn't really matter. Please R&R.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,484 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/9/2003
Final Fantasy IV: Vengeance by Samuri reviews
This is my attempt at a sequel to Final Fantasy IV. It opens with a scene about Kain. Please READ AND REVIEW!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/9/2003
Out of Time: Rydia's Tale by Mageling reviews
The events of FF2FF4 from the point of view of Rydia the Caller. PG13 for dark thoughts, character death, later romance. Please R&R
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,297 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 11/30/2003 - Published: 10/16/2003
Edge's Ordeal by EdgeNinja reviews
What will Edge do to get Rydia's heart?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,399 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/20/2004 - Published: 1/18/2004
Final Fantasy Four: Crystal Feathers by LadyLunarPhoenix reviews
An alternate universe of the Final Fantasy Four world. Things won't always go by game plan
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,276 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 1/31/2004 - Published: 9/27/2003
Final Alternate Fantasy IV by Milaya Milen Zeal reviews
A novelization of the game, only different from any of the others around. Read and see for yourself. [revised with the text from the Japanese version]
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 20,660 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/22/2006 - Published: 8/22/2003
For a Dark Knight by Novalon reviews
A Dark Knight is remembered, but perhaps the characters of Final Fantasy 4 are but muses for the author's whim...
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 175 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/25/2004
Enough for now by Stallion x Noa M death reviews
Of course, you could come out of some of the toughest trials of your life unscathed, but not likely. Some sexual content. FF4- CecilEdward (yaoislash)
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 485 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/24/2004
Underneath the Smoke, Vol 3: 1,000 Gems by Catherine Rain reviews
The trilogy concludes: One year after the victory over Zeromus, Rosa and Cecil have established a prosperous kingdom. But some of their allies have no home to return to. Lost to the creatures who raised her, Rydia needs to settle her feelings with the fri
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,508 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/11/2004
Underneath The Smoke, Vol 2: To the Moon and Back by Catherine Rain reviews
Since the events in Zot, Rosa and Kain have been on shaky ground. While Cecil longs to forgive his best friend, Rosa fears him. Rydia tries to act as go-between to patch up her friends' misunderstandings, but finds she has problems of her own.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,394 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/30/2004
Underneath The Smoke, Vol 1: Firebrand by Catherine Rain reviews
Rydia has been wary of fire since her childhood. Now she must face the fire-breathing dragon Bahamut in battle in order to help her friends. In the midst of figuring out truths about herself, she must confront her deepest phobia-- on her way to her deepes
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,868 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Published: 5/18/2004
69 | Page 1 .. Last Next »