Home Community General Freakin' Sweet Stories
Freakin' Sweet Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-03-07
Founder: DecisiveEmuVictory - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 53137
There are thousands of crappy stories that are just pure suck, and those are fine if you feel like laughing or crying, but if you actually want to read something good for once, here's the place to go.

xXoCeaNRoMaNCeLoVeXx by xXWiLLTuRNeRSMiSTReSSXx by illogical squeeks reviews
There are Shippers! Typos! Pairings! And, of course, Mary Sues! Jack, Will and the gang have to fight for survival in the worst fanfiction ever to blind innocent people browing the site! The epic tale is COMPLETE! w00tage!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Parody/Adventure - Chapters: 57 - Words: 57,898 - Reviews: 358 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/26/2007 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Complete
Cream of Mushroom by SonOfABiscuitEatingBullDog reviews
Sequel to Adamo! Soup isn't always for the sick... ZimXOC
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 30,935 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/15/2007 - Published: 6/18/2007 - Zim
It Has to Be Said by Jeffaplus reviews
When Brian is drunk, he lets his guard down. And when the result is a fateful letter written to the one person he’s always been infatuated with, Lois must come to terms with the fact that she’s never known Brian’s true feelings. Slightly AU oneshot.
Family Guy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,167 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Brian G., Lois G. - Complete
Another You by Raven'sWinterRaine reviews
Raven undergoes a strange transformation, and now all of her other sides are running loose. But, this can't happen without the price of some side effects. Will this transformation help her relationship with Beast Boy? Or ruin her life forever.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 27,774 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 5/15/2008 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Zim's Hot New Partner by The Only Person Who Luvz Akito reviews
Beginning sucks, but my writing greatly improves. Zim is forced into being partners with a girl of another alien species, and although she seems to have fallen in love with him, she immediately begins to cause many problems. ZimXOC
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 64,969 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/15/2008 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Zim - Complete
Adamo by SonOfABiscuitEatingBullDog reviews
They really should have warnings on webcams... Something like: 'May cause induced love to aliens.' ZimXOC
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 30,280 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/17/2007 - Published: 6/10/2007 - Zim - Complete
I Wish You Were Here To Tell Me Why by Diva-Satanica reviews
One shot of Sidney talking after the events of Scream 3. Please do not read if you do not wish to know the identity of the killer in Scream 3. R & R!
Scream - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 339 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/14/2006 - Complete
So THIS is love? by o0whitelily0o reviews
An actually incharacter ZATR. Zim gets a shock when Tak shows up at his door and offers to be his henchman. Secretly, though, she plans on taking over his mission from the inside. But what happens when she realizes there is more to him then meets the eye?
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 15,632 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/3/2006 - Published: 6/24/2006 - Zim, Tak - Complete
The Impersonation by Pinky Lillix reviews
script format Zim's facing an old enemy, and she's somehow able to appear in two places at once. I bet you're interested. So read it. ZATR Part two is up
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,034 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/28/2006 - Published: 7/19/2006 - Zim, Tak
Reasons Why Harry Potter is EMO by WhyCantIBreathe reviews
8 pages of hilarious nonsense. How did I fit in evil stepsisters, mother goose rhymes, anorexia, and the Milkshake” song? I don’t know, it must be genius. The title speaks for itself. 1shot
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,558 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/6/2006 - Complete
Over the Moon by Flag Pole Sittah reviews
Draco had such great hopes for this year. Then she appeared, that Loon. She wanted to save Draco, whether he wanted it or not, whether it killed him or not. Draco's at his wit's end, but she just seems ready to begin.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,850 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/19/2007 - Published: 7/20/2007 - Draco M., Luna L.
Of Coffee and Twitching Hands by SpazzyNinjaSpork reviews
Luna finds a defeated Draco Malfoy on the ground while searching the castle for survivors. Needless to say, she strikes up conversation with the injured boy. [DracoLuna] [HP7] [Oneshot]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,129 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Draco M., Luna L. - Complete
If I Ever Stop Laughing, I'm Dead by x-aj-x reviews
5 years after Deathly Hallows, George catches someone paying their respects, but why? ONESHOT DH SPOILERS
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2007 - George W., Luna L. - Complete
Coming Out by Howling1 reviews
Stewie has a secret, and Brian’s going to find out what it is, whether he wants to or not. Meanwhile, Peter decides to be a ninja, Jasper’s puppies are due, and Bertram has a grudge to settle. Please R&R!
Family Guy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 42,154 - Reviews: 260 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 12/25/2007 - Published: 9/7/2007 - Stewie G., Brian G. - Complete