Home Community Misc Greek Mythology Funny Mythology Fiction
Funny Mythology Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Misc Greek Mythology, Since: 03-25-07
Founder: ham3 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 6 - id: 43860
Humorous stories from the mythology section.

Nine Lives by Fivellion reviews
The tale of a simple cat, and the lengths at which he will go to amuse himself.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,204 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/21/2009 - Published: 9/21/2009
Phillippa and the Horse by EmeraldSerpent5450 reviews
This was an assignment for English that I had to do. How were horses created? One unknown goddess made them! How did she do it? Find out! One-shot. I know that Poseidon created horses, but this is how my story must be. Poseidon is her dad for that reason.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Poseidon, Zeus - Complete
We are the Greek Gods by esthe.la reviews
Do you think you really know the greek gods? Are you sure? Or not?They've made a presentation for us... the first one is Hermes. Please, rr pg13 for language. COMPLETE
Greek Mythology - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,529 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/31/2007 - Published: 3/8/2005 - Complete
Sibling Quarrels by Vixen of Shadows reviews
Complete. Ever wonder what Artemis and Apollos relationship is really like? heres a peak. Hermes pov.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/5/2007 - Published: 4/24/2005 - Complete
Zeus and Io by Goddess of the sacred river reviews
This is my version of the 'Zeus and Io' myth. Please read and enjoy!
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,083 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/12/2004
The Gods, And Their Toys by subliminality reviews
The gods have gained power and the storyline of greek mythology has just begun. Zeus and Hades get in another argument and from this argument leads to kidnapping, death, love and everything else combined into a unique story that I hope makes sense and wil
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 529 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2003