Home Community General Funny stuff
Funny stuff
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Akina-Sugar High Fangirl - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 1651
Hey yo, just a lil XCommunity for funny stories asnd miny stories. anime, TV show, stuff like that XD

Without Yusuke by The Great Hooble reviews
REPOSTED! This is MY NEW version of Without Me by Eminem. ^_^ Review, please!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 733 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2002
Screwed Up Yu Yu Hakusho Versions of Nursery Songs by Koganeiro Kitsune reviews
Just as the title says, I force the cast to do Yu Yu Hakusho versions of nursery songs('cept Kurama, if he doesn't want to)! Rated cause of Hiei. Not a lot of SHOWN cursing. NEW CHAPTER UP AT LONG LAST!
Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,754 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/28/2003 - Published: 8/6/2003
Anime Gone Wrong by UltimateFan78 reviews
Cg and Ld are in the world of anime. They must be brave, be heroic, be strong... well, not really. They just need to be the insane stalker fangirls they are. Random insanity and OOCness. Enter the world of psychos, but, remember, you have been warned.
Anime X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,980 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/4/2005 - Published: 10/29/2003