Home Community Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar Funnys
Funnys
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Penguins of Madagascar, Since: 11-02-09
Founder: MordecaiLover14 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 75550
Lol a lot of humor stories! BTW anyone is free to join! PM me and I'll add your story! (If its funny. Wink wink!)

A LoveHate Relationship by LarkroseLukos reviews
Kowalski has the perfect way to win Doris's heart- a love potion! What happens when the wrong person drinks the serum? Hilarity ensures in this Kowalski centered adventure. Kowalski OC
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Kowalski - Complete
Opposite Day by LarkroseLukos reviews
When an accident with a time machine transports Private to an alternate dimension where everyone is the opposite of themselves, can he free the machine from the evil lemurs and make it back home? R and R
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,237 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Private - Complete
Flirting Gone Wrong by ponytail30527 reviews
Ever since Athena and Elli met Jack and Buck, they've been flirting with them and the other girls. Now they've made it musical! yeah, they're my O.C.'s
Penguins of Madagascar - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Complete