Home Community Anime/Manga Fushigi Yuugi Fushigi Akugi: The Malicious Play
Fushigi Akugi: The Malicious Play
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fushigi Yuugi, Since: 12-03-04
Founder: Mrs. Tasuki - Stories: 6 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 8804
Fushigi Akugi, or The Malicious Play, is a name used Yu Watase's bloopers or jokes. This is a collection of the funniest fics in Fushigi Yuugi fandom.

Pardon The Parody FY Song Parodies by TA Maxwell reviews
Make-up-less Tomo in black leather, Miboshi obsessed with Paula Abdul, more torture for the Suzaku seishi's ears. NEXT on Pardon the Parody!
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,286 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/11/2002 - Published: 11/20/2001
I Am The Very Model Of A Suzaku Court Warrior by Purple Mouse reviews
Ummm...this is a song spoof, to the tune of the Modern Major General song from 'Pirates of Penzance.' ^_^() This time it's...Miaka! ^_^
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,182 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/3/2003 - Published: 4/5/2002
How to Care for Your Seishi by Lady Oni reviews
Chichiri decides to write care guides for the seishi and miko, without asking them.
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,729 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/4/2003 - Published: 7/17/2003 - Chichiri
Mitsukake's Doughtnuts by SpiritAnimal reviews
Mitskake has a nice fresh box of doughnuts all to himself, then he learns never to turn his back on his food. ^^
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/3/2002
Whose seishi is it anyway? by TnM aka Touya no miko reviews
A crossover of Whose line is it anyway and Fushigi Yuugi. Please help me with the songs, like the hoedown,irish drinking song, and stuff? I'm no good. If you do then I will let you be in small parts of the fic.
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,256 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/31/2003 - Published: 4/5/2003