Home Community Anime/Manga Fushigi Yuugi Fushigi Akugi: The Malicious Play
Fushigi Akugi: The Malicious Play
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fushigi Yuugi, Since: 12-03-04
Founder: Mrs. Tasuki - Stories: 6 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 8804
Fushigi Akugi, or The Malicious Play, is a name used Yu Watase's bloopers or jokes. This is a collection of the funniest fics in Fushigi Yuugi fandom.

Pardon The Parody FY Song Parodies by TA Maxwell reviews
Make-up-less Tomo in black leather, Miboshi obsessed with Paula Abdul, more torture for the Suzaku seishi's ears. NEXT on Pardon the Parody!
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,286 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/11/2002 - Published: 11/20/2001
I Am The Very Model Of A Suzaku Court Warrior by Purple Mouse reviews
Ummm...this is a song spoof, to the tune of the Modern Major General song from 'Pirates of Penzance.' ^_^() This time it's...Miaka! ^_^
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,182 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/3/2003 - Published: 4/5/2002
How to Care for Your Seishi by Lady Oni reviews
Chichiri decides to write care guides for the seishi and miko, without asking them.
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,729 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/4/2003 - Published: 7/17/2003 - Chichiri
Mitsukake's Doughtnuts by LinaIX reviews
Mitskake has a nice fresh box of doughnuts all to himself, then he learns never to turn his back on his food. ^^
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/3/2002
Who Wants To Be A Seiryu Seishi? by Serendipity1 reviews
Seiryu decides to hold interviews for his seishi job opening. What kind of weirdos...I mean...interesting characters...will show up? This'll teach him to not let Genbu put out flyers. (FINISHED)
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,089 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/30/2003 - Published: 10/15/2002
Whose seishi is it anyway? by TnM aka Touya no miko reviews
A crossover of Whose line is it anyway and Fushigi Yuugi. Please help me with the songs, like the hoedown,irish drinking song, and stuff? I'm no good. If you do then I will let you be in small parts of the fic.
Fushigi Yuugi - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,256 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/31/2003 - Published: 4/5/2003