Home Community Anime/Manga Oh My Goddess! Future Goddess
Future Goddess
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Oh My Goddess!, Since: 05-02-07
Founder: Senkusha - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 45371
A collection of stores for die hard Skuld fans. New entries are welcome! Any genre is welcome, but Skuld must be the focus of the story. No minimum maximum story length. Please proofread your entries ahead of time! Thanks!

Cold Fusion by Senkusha
Yggdrasil is broken and a secret military operation are underway. How are these connected? And what does any of this have to do with Skuld and young boy named Sam?
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,057 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/8/2008 - Skuld
Schoolyard Blessings by Senkusha reviews
Skuld goes to school....but not any ordinary school... Find out how her life has been turned upside down by studying under the instructors of Koyomi [Happy Lesson] and having the gang from Ranma as classmates! Will she finally find friendship?
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,616 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/18/2007 - Skuld
Call of the Valkyrie by Senkusha reviews
What happens when Skuld gets recalled to Heaven to be judged at trial for slaying three mortals without authorization? Who is this Mist Goddess, and what does she truly want with Skuld? Find out in this continuation to Stolen Innocence!
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,956 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/10/2008 - Published: 5/3/2007 - Skuld