Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! G27, 7227, R27 community!
G27, 7227, R27 community!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 08-26-11
Founder: CharleD - Stories: 253 - Followers: 47 - id: 94864
The stories I wrote, I read, and I liked that involve in those pairings. Some are non-SA; crossovers included. As long as it's good, it's ok. ~Is now recruiting staffs!~

Ayakashi by Kyogre reviews
Complete, slight AU, gen. Flames and the Trinisette are far from the only secret power in the world. In which Tsuna is half-youkai, and his Guardians aren't quite all human either. The mafia won't know what hit them.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 42 - Words: 92,505 - Reviews: 564 - Favs: 2,383 - Follows: 1,141 - Updated: 7/28/2014 - Published: 3/7/2014 - H. Gokudera, Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
Exist by RanLei reviews
"You know what, Sensei? I could just kill everyone here and no one will say anything. I 'don't exist' after all." Tsunayoshi Sawada was a quiet student in 2-A who rarely talked. But, Giotto felt something is immensely wrong with him. G27; R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 18 - Words: 35,223 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 7/6/2013 - Published: 3/17/2012 - Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Of Kidnapping and Time Travelling by WaiiKitsune reviews
Twenty-four year old Sawada Tsunayoshi gets kidnapped and travels four-hundred years into the past. Chaos ensues. As usual. One-shot. Now with omake!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,366 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 704 - Follows: 201 - Updated: 9/15/2012 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 1st generation - Complete
The Inventions of Talbot and Giannini by long live marshmallows reviews
COMPLETED STORY: Tsuna & Co. travel back to Primo's time thanks to Talbot and have no way of getting back thanks to Giannini. Talbot ran out of materials to repair the time machine and Tsuna's Guardians have to be the ones to find the materials. Off they go on an adventure through Sicily's towns and cities to look for certain people who call themselves Gatherers...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 206,678 - Reviews: 467 - Favs: 665 - Follows: 401 - Updated: 7/18/2012 - Published: 10/6/2011 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Vongola 1st generation, Vongola 10th Generation - Complete
I'll Give You Flowers by Knight Yuuki reviews
Tsuna wonder who is the person that always put flowers under his desk. Different flowers with different meanings. At first he thought that it was a mistake but after a few more flowers found it ways under his desk, he wasn't sure anymore. [G27]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,457 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 3/11 - Published: 6/20/2016 - [Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.]
Past Excursion by 00JellaNilzzZ reviews
It wasn't like he'd planned to travel through time again. It was purely an accident that even Reborn couldn't have predicted. At first, it seemed like a pleasant surprise vacation, but it seemed less and less relaxing and became more stressful as time went on. The more he stayed, the more he brought waves, and the bigger the tsunami it created. AU time travel fic
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 43,278 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 672 - Follows: 900 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 12/3/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Vongola 1st generation
Rewound by Sakura Hyuga reviews
They called him Neo Vongola Primo, the second coming of the esteemed First...Tsuna doesn't really think that people meant it like this. /In which Vongola Decimo Tsuna wakes up as a blond, five year-old orphan named Giotto./ Tsuna!Giotto
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,850 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 626 - Follows: 715 - Updated: 5/12 - Published: 1/31/2016 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Vongola 1st generation
Heavens Beloved by Foramen reviews
If there is one thing people in Namimori village fear, that's the punishment of the Heavens god: the drought. Because drought means no food, because drought means that one girl must be sacrificed to said god. Tsuna never cared much, but what happens when his dear sister, Kyoko, gets chosen to be Ieyasus, the heavens god bride? [G27]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,573 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 334 - Follows: 416 - Updated: 4/28/2016 - Published: 9/4/2014 - Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
The Second Coming by Eevetta reviews
When Sawada Tsunayoshi was told that he would soon inherit the bloodiest famiglia in the Underground, Reborn was surprised and intrigued when instead of denial, there was only acceptance. But Tsuna and his Guardians are hiding a deep secret that they wish to keep hidden from everyone, even from Reborn. The burdens they carry will only be shared by them and them alone. Boss!Tsuna
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 88,545 - Reviews: 435 - Favs: 2,096 - Follows: 2,344 - Updated: 3/24/2016 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Vongola 1st generation, Vongola 10th Generation
Between The Sky and You by SingingBlues reviews
Trapped in an unknown future, his path was led to Giotto, the current boss of a mafia organisation who might be the only person to be able to help him return back to the past. But when everything was planned to happen from the beginning, Tsuna was forced to make an ultimate decision―to risk everything he had, or lose his life for eternity. Semi-AU, G27.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 43,939 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 8/29/2015 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Giotto's Left Hand Man by DarkenedSarah reviews
Giotto has a secret which he has sworn to keep, no matter what. His 'left hand man.' Hidden away, a young boy has grown up helping the Vongola as best he can. Using the numerous skills he has plus his obsession with computers and technology. He quickly became a hacker that no one has been able to rival, but there seems to be more secrets that have yet to come to light between them.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,604 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 285 - Updated: 8/2/2015 - Published: 4/9/2015 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Precious Sky by Fallen Crest reviews
AU. Giotto is the tenth boss of the Vongola. With a target on his back, Tsuna grows stronger in secret but with a new Famiglia on the rise, times grow desperate everywhere and Tsuna's own Famiglia may be just what the mafia needs, but how can he help when his brother is so desperate to keep him from helping? But in this world, over protectiveness has dire consequences for all.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 51,082 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 875 - Follows: 916 - Updated: 6/26/2015 - Published: 8/3/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
No Love by downtown.baby reviews
Tsuna was a boy who is abused and beaten by his parents. Having enough of him, they send him to live with Giotto, his older brother, who hated him when they were younger. Tsuna is sent off but when he arrives, he only has one question. 'What is Love' Underage. Incest. Rated T, may turn to M Currently being rewritten. To be read seriously once rewritten.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,566 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 521 - Follows: 630 - Updated: 6/22/2015 - Published: 6/12/2013 - [Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo]
Deja Vu by Kajune reviews
Tsuna has gotten Giotto in a mess. By being able to transport him from his era, to Tsuna's.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,639 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 5/18/2015 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Double in a Soul by Cocoaflower reviews
Tsuna is the adopted son of Sawada Iemitsu & Nana. What people didn't know, was that Tsuna and his siblings were born 400 years ago as the Vongola First Generation as their guardians. After a tragedy happens with Tsuna's real mother, Tsuna is sent to the future by Vongola Primo himself...He has to gather his guardians... but as an advantage, Tsuna is a hitman! Warning: OOCness, AU
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 27 - Words: 42,616 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 337 - Follows: 395 - Updated: 5/16/2015 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Fiamma: The Assassin by WaiiKitsune reviews
Every assassin have their own rules, yet all follows one golden rule: Never get emotionally involved with your target. Fiamma knows this. Yet, meeting that person, he can't help but break the most important rule of all… AU. Eventual G27.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 46,356 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 329 - Updated: 2/19/2015 - Published: 11/24/2012 - [Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.]
Through the Generations by Sawadork reviews
Tsuna wasn't sure why he felt anxious but he did. It was the day of his Inheritance Ceremony that would finally name him Neo Vongola Primo. But when it all goes to the dogs, Tsuna wakes up with a splitting headache, no memory aside from his name, and staring into the eyes of somebody who looks just like him! Eventual G27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,280 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 211 - Updated: 8/25/2014 - Published: 2/1/2014 - [Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.] Vongola 1st generation
The Troubled Prince by Dreamland Dove reviews
Tsuna is the prince of Cielo Kingdom. He was forced to run away with the help of his friends from his kingdom because of his step mother Maria. However as he got away he was forced to separate from them and ended up in the hands of Giotto Vongola, the King of the Vongola Kingdom and the worst enemy of the Cielo Kingdom. G27 Yaoi and Fluff
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 36,940 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 6/29/2014 - Published: 3/15/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
The Sky's Love by Dreamland Dove reviews
Giotto gets drunk on his birthday and then kisses his neighbor Tsuna -Who he has feelings for. Unfortunately Giotto forgets what had happened that day, but sees Tsuna doing his very best to avoid him. It was only until his 2 friends tell him what happened on his birthday. G27 Yaoi and fluff
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,925 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 5/13/2014 - Published: 2/2/2014 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
Tainted Time by SnowyItake reviews
This story continues after the manga ends. What follow afterwards was a peaceful time, until Reborn said to make Tsuna a proper Vongola boss with the second inheritance ceremony that will be held in Italy. But what happened afterwards was beyond Tsuna's imagination.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 83,004 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 2/15/2014 - Published: 5/17/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
A Wish Through Time by MissParasol reviews
Giotto never thought he would actually have the chance to meet his descendant. What a lovely birthday surprise. G27, slight 1827.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,297 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 1/25/2014 - Published: 1/26/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
Wonder What's Inside by Seito reviews
'Really been there all the time. Wonder if it's wonder in my heart.' Tsuna had a bad habit of bringing home strays. What else could Reborn do but sigh when Tsuna showed up with a small blond child? R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 19,284 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 415 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 12/25/2015 - Published: 12/1/2015 - [Adult Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.] Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
Encounter by Metamorcy reviews
Since Tsuna and Fong are both coworkers in the dark underworld as well as friends, it wasn't long before Fong finally introduced Reborn into the equation. Tsuna is not happy about that. Very light R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,902 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 170 - Published: 11/28/2015 - [Adult Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.] Fon - Complete
The Little Tunafish by Hweianime reviews
There are two worlds. The world under the waves and the world above. Tsuna longed to see that other world. And when he saw a man falling down into his world, he saw his chance. And he took it. But after looking at these strange colorful (not to mention loud and violent) group of seven the brunette wondered if he made the right choice. All27, R27, mermaid!Tsuna
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,408 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 618 - Follows: 742 - Updated: 11/13/2015 - Published: 1/7/2015 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Adult Reborn, Arcobaleno
The eyes of the Sky by GirlinBlue2364 reviews
Sawada's Tsunayoshi's life was weird from the beginning but it seemed to have reached a whole new level when a mysterious and handsome man by the name of Reborn kidnapped him from his home claiming he is the sole heir to the Vongola Famiglia and the son of Giotto Vongola, the first vampire to ever exist. R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,576 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 8/30/2015 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Adult Reborn
184 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »