Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! G27, 7227, R27 community!
G27, 7227, R27 community!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 08-26-11
Founder: CharleD - Stories: 155 - Followers: 47 - id: 94864
The stories I wrote, I read, and I liked that involve in those pairings. Some are non-SA; crossovers included. As long as it's good, it's ok. ~Is now recruiting staffs!~

Welcome to the Asylum!: Redux by Chiri-tan reviews
[A rewrite of my other story Welcome to the Asylum! with the same setting only different plot] If there was one thing that Tsunayoshi Sawada knew for sure, it was the fact that he might be not normal, but he wasn't crazy. In the asylum, he was actually diagnosed with a personality who wished to keep him all to himself. If that wasn't crazy, he didn't know what is. Dark!7227
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,457 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 10/27/2013 - Published: 4/16/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Need This in My Life by sunnycalendargirl reviews
A short retrospective of the emotions involved the day that Tsuna and Reborn first encountered each other.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 760 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn - Complete
Like Any Other by sbyamibakura reviews
R27, Reborn/Tsuna, set post-TYL!arc. "Reborn...you've been watching me all this time. Did you think I wouldn't notice?"
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/30/2011 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
A Little Slice Of Bliss by Ecurb reviews
A day at the park and a homemade dinner to look forward to...these were the little things which made his day. R27 fluff. Adult!Reborn x Tsuna
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 682 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 13 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn - Complete
Lonely Without You Around by TragicalMusique reviews
OneShot. R27. Shonen ai. Tsuna always misses Reborn when he is away from him. Even for a short time. Even in the same building.Perverts do lurk when Reborn is away after all.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,118 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Adult Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
One Last Lesson by UndoubtedlyInsane reviews
"As a tutor, it is my duty to see that you have learned everything properly, but it seems that I still have one more lesson to teach you." Reborn taught until the end, because that was the only way he could convey his thanks to his student, and because that was his resolve as a tutor. ONESHOT, not yaoi.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,405 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/16/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn - Complete
Learning Math by BrokenBlackCat reviews
Little Tsuna wants to learn math and Adult Reborn teaches him with twists and meanings, Tsuna will never forget! And nope, it's not Spartan Teachings!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 31 - Published: 5/1/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
Clashing by Chiri-tan reviews
One of the many problems Reborn encountered when dealing with Tsunayoshi Sawada... is when his psychotic other personality suddenly gets clingy to the point of kissing in the middle of a private session. R72; Welcome to the Asylum! AU
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,173 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/12/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
Blazing Sky by MangaFreak15 reviews
Tsuna isn't stupid. He knows construction workers usually aren't gone for years at a time, and they usually don't go to the South Pole to take pictures with penguins. And normal people can't conjure fire at will, but he can. All that's left is to wait and see, watch and learn. When Reborn goes to Namimori, he expected an idiot student, but found Sawada Tsunayoshi. Gen fic. REVISING
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 54,731 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 1,390 - Follows: 1,692 - Updated: 7/11/2014 - Published: 7/18/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Contract by Metamorcy reviews
AU, Earth and Meraviglie are two worlds interconnected by a barrier however it's only known to a selected few. Those that can travel to the other world and have the ability to make pacts with those in the other world are known as Capturers. Tsuna, having that ability, accidentally stumbles across a humanoid man with a fedora hat. Full Summary inside, Arcobaleno27, main R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 143,479 - Reviews: 3149 - Favs: 2,338 - Follows: 2,355 - Updated: 7/27/2014 - Published: 2/11/2012 - [Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Adult Reborn] Arcobaleno, Reborn
Welcome to the Grimm Office by BlackStar42Roses reviews
Enter London, England, where the streets are dark and those who rid the city of demons are even darker. Reborn is a powerful private investigator who runs the mysterious Grimm Office, but why does he fear working with others with abilities like him? R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 52,287 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 3/21/2012 - Published: 2/28/2012 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
The Bureau of Unexpected Tales by BlackStar42Roses reviews
When Reborn receives a letter from an old friend, the Grimm Office leaves London to take on a new case, a deadly enemy, and a series of dark secrets that could easily tear Reborn and Tsuna apart. Sequel to Welcome to the Grimm Office. R27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 78,325 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 5/6/2012 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
A Different Beginning and Meaning by Connection of Complication reviews
Sawada Tsunayoshi, a child with no parent. With Reborn as his parent, his life is changing slowly but certain. HIATUS
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,621 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 3/4/2013 - Published: 3/5/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn
Bebishitta Hitman Reborn! by YohoAruto reviews
With the pleading of Iemitsu, Reborn ends up babysitting his cute five-year old son, Tsuna. Nothing New. But who knows that doing a seemingly simple task would lead him 400 years in the past with Tsuna, meeting Primo's family?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,111 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 1,138 - Follows: 1,231 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 12/10/2011 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Vongola 1st generation
Conflict in the Past by Bluestar498 reviews
A rival family has targeted Vongola Primo, and upon request from the Vindice themselves, Tsuna along with Reborn have to stop them before something happens to Giotto. It would probably be easier if they didn't have to worry about time paradoxes though...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 47,007 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 428 - Follows: 486 - Updated: 10/24/2014 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Adult Reborn
yesterday's tomorrow by misamiera reviews
Tsuna had dreamed of some crazy future where babies were hitmen and he'd become a mafia boss, but he never imagined it would come true. Gen, AU/timetravel-ish.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,889 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 728 - Follows: 827 - Updated: 7/28/2012 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
More Than No Good by KuraiArcoiris reviews
Reborn had never disagreed with any of the ninth's decisions, but when the Vongola boss sent him to Japan to train Sawada Tamaki, the hitman started to think that the ninth had chosen the wrong twin…
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 58 - Words: 298,320 - Reviews: 3283 - Favs: 3,404 - Follows: 3,092 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 2/2/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn
Going Through the Times by BehindBlueSky reviews
Giotto was confused. Supposedly, it had to be a normal day signing the endless paperwork while some of his guardians were on missions. It had to be, but while he was signing the paperwork, Giotto received devastating news. Full summary inside!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 61,762 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 456 - Follows: 622 - Updated: 10/20/2014 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Chasing after me by xRinyukix reviews
We meet first time at the Cafe. I have fall for you and this is not helping me. I love you and I promise to accept whoever you are no matter you are a killer or savior. I will follow you to the end of the earth. 2-shot. G27R
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,326 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/19/2012 - Published: 6/17/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
The Little Sky by ookami sora-chan27 reviews
Tsuna receives a package from an unknown sender and gets transported to the past. There he meets a child named Giotto, How will his trip affect Vongola's future? on HIATUS
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,566 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 335 - Follows: 376 - Updated: 5/30/2013 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., 1st Storm Guardian/G, Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Whispers Of The Past by SwallowtailSoul4evr reviews
Trouble is starting to brew up in the past and somehow the first gen leaped through time and ended up... Ehhh! The first gen is going to stay with Tsuna and co? 'Reborn' Exactly what's going to happen our poor Vongolas? Slight AU Multiple Pairings
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 49,702 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 207 - Updated: 4/10/2014 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Sacrifice by Sarah Eustacia Eve Rosalie reviews
A mysterious organization is killing people of various mafia families only Vongola was left born fearing for the safety of his family calls his ex-student for aid.But who would have thought that the attackers would be hiding something so deadly
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 37,298 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 12/12/2012 - Published: 9/12/2011 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
Unidentified by RanLei reviews
Tsuna was an ex-resident of mental asylum. And yet there was something about the way Giotto looked at him that made Natsu sick, and of course it wasn't jealousy. He is the only one who sees him as what he really is: a freak. G27; 7227; incest
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,967 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 6/8/2012 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
The sun in the sky by Sofimiscat reviews
The sun changes all through the day. A short piece for my favorite Arcobaleno. Warning: Spoiler for the manga.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 743 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
The lost lamb by Sofimiscat reviews
Tsuna is now safe, away from danger and pain. Or so they would like to think. A new shield has been chosen, too bad nobody knows. AU Sequel of Capro Espiatorio
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 52,475 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 8/3/2012 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo - Complete
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »