Home Community Cartoons Phineas and Ferb GIRLS RULE
GIRLS RULE
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Phineas and Ferb, Since: 08-03-11
Founder: Tea-and-Glasses - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 94326
im not a hater i just love GIRL POWER i hated how in the episode when phineas and ferb become boring isabella says 'you guys are the only ones who can save candace' isabella is a fireside girl leader she could have looking for a truley awsome story look here

Oh For the Love of Phineas by Better a Freak Than A Fake reviews
Not much I can say about this story with out giving it away so just read and find out. "Love" Triangle IsabellaXPhineasXOC rated T for violence and languege later on. Same story I just changed the title.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,415 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/5/2012 - Published: 3/28/2011 - Phineas, Isabella
Wish upon a star for danville by MissyMeghan3 reviews
i do not own phineas and ferb. a mermaid named angel only wishes to be a human, but will she get more than she bargains for? story is complete! sort of...
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,725 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 6/6/2010 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Complete
Isabella's Cousin by Queen of Cartoons reviews
Isabella's evil cousin, who is known for ruining Isabella's life, comes over. But then her cousin starts to steal everything that is important to Isabella. Leadership of he firside girls, her catchphrase, and worst of all, Phineas. Has Phinabella.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,183 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/11/2011 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Isabella