Home Community General Gaara and His Lee, the Community...
Gaara and His Lee, the Community...
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-03-12
Founder: sweet-and-simple - Stories: 35 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 104459
For Gaara and Lee slash Fanfiction, in that order! My comrades and I handpick GaaLee stories worth reading, so that you can enjoy a seme Gaara with his darling uke Lee without poor plot, bad grammar interruption. By all means ~ stay a while and feel the love.

Thread and Cotton by sweet-and-simple reviews
Gaara-kun had a hole where his heart would have been, had he been alive. AU
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,954 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/12/2012 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Sabaku no Child by sweet-and-simple reviews
Sabaku no Gaara wanted a friend. Except… dragging the other children back by their ankles to play with him didn't seem to work how he wanted it to. Then Rock Lee happened. No actual pairings
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,939 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/4/2012 - Published: 12/27/2011 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
10 nen Chest by sweet-and-simple reviews
Naruto can't stop himself from opening the chest that's said to switch a person with their self 10 years in the future. Gaara saves Naruto from his own stupidity, but at what cost?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,590 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/26/2010 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Love You by sweet-and-simple reviews
It happens completely by accident... Lee just wants to text his best friend about his forbidden love and his broken dreams. Honestly! But he makes a mistake... A mistake that will change everything. Will it be for the better? GaaLee AU
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,307 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/7/2012 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Tangle of Rosaries by sweet-and-simple reviews
"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. See me safely through the night, And wake me with the morning light." Lee needed saved and Father Sabaku needed a renewal of faith. Alternate Universe. COMPLETE.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 43,884 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/10/2013 - Published: 4/22/2012 - [Lee R., Gaara] - Complete
Stars by Kaizoku no Kazoku reviews
While in the hospital, Gaara meets a boy who's cheerful and upbeat despite his serious illness. GaaraLee friendship. No pairing
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,718 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/23/2010 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
The Stuff of Legends by d00mfuzzball reviews
There is a storyteller in Suna, and for a price he can tell you anything, even the truths you won't find in history books. In fact, those are his favorite stories to tell. GaaLee
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,184 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Published: 7/7/2007 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Insanity by Akatsuki Feathers reviews
They say I’ve lost my sanity just because I hear voices in my mind. [GaaLee, AU]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,382 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/10/2007 - Published: 5/12/2007 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Stigma by Boyue reviews
Being a mob boss is hard. It's even harder when you didn't want the job. Gaara has to be extremely careful about what he does with whom and makes the right choices to protect his family. One wrong move and blood will be spilled. -Crime/Gaalee- COMPLETE!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 52,032 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/21/2008 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Lee Knew by Songstone reviews
Lee knew that Gaara wouldn't miss him when he left on missions. The redhead didn't need him there. He had made that perfectly clear to Lee on many occasions. If the Leaf were to die, Gaara wouldn't weep for him, or mourn his life. Sequel to Gaara Knows.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,402 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Lee R., Gaara - Complete
Drive by GreenBinderGirl reviews
[Gaara x Lee] Lee is always just teetering on the edge, but this time, he falls and Gaara can't catch him.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/25/2007 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
Forget Me Not by Rockleerox93 reviews
Lee is granted a second chance at life through Traumatic amnesia, but not only is he given a new start, but the people around him too. Especially his bully, Gaara Sabaku. GaaLee
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 48,863 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 1/8/2014 - Published: 12/28/2009 - Lee R., Gaara - Complete
My Perfect Mate by Rockleerox93 reviews
Some people grow old together. Having held a relationship for more that 56 years. But Gaara can't keep a relationship for 56 seconds! This dilema drives him to his youthful friend for advice! GaaLee
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,116 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete
If This is Konoha by Bonfiore'sGirl reviews
Based on the song Austin by Blake Shelton. About a year ago, Lee left without a word of explanation. Every day since, Gaara has left the same words on his answering machine. Is it enough to rekindle their flame? GaaLee
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,650 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Gaara, Lee R. - Complete