Home Community General Gaia's Sonata
Gaia's Sonata
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-13-16
Founder: moonfeather58 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 124647
A community for written works to my challenges from my forum Sonata of the Abyss, a link being found on my profile.

From the Ashes by moonfeather58 reviews
Based on my challenge Betrayed. Accused of murder, Ash wakes up to find himself in jail in Viridian City. Ash leaves Kanto, determined to get revenge on those who wronged him. A new criminal organization arises with a mysterious leader and his son...yet what do they want and what does it have to do with Kanto and the underlying secret of this mystery leader?
Crossover - Pokémon & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,848 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 5/9/2016 - Published: 2/3/2016 - [Ash K./Satoshi, Misty/Kasumi] Harry P.
Brimstone by moonfeather58 reviews
A detention with Umbridge leads to an impromptu history lesson and being cast into another world through means of a painting. Found by Roran Garrowsson, Harry awakens to find himself in a land of strange magic and dragons. Will Harry and his dragon ever escape the clutches of the Mad King and return home? Answer to my challenge Roaring Serenade.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,606 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 3/19/2016 - Harry P., Roran, Murtagh, Thorn