Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice ~♥ ✪ Gakuen alice ♥ ✪ ~
~♥ ✪ Gakuen alice ♥ ✪ ~
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 06-08-11
Founder: Gravoxic - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 93003
The storys we could love and read over and over but most of all! Enjoying Gakuen alice and the Love plus Adventure of each and every story NXM RXH!

The Orange Blossom by yuthika vemosa reviews
See how an orange blossom can make your summer vaction worthwhile...
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,759 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Black Moon by Ritu reviews
Natsume and Ruka are Vampires, who have taken an interest in Mikan. But there is a problem, Mikan is married, to someone. Natsume decides that such problems can be easily taken care of, but can they? And is Mikan happy in her marriage or not?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 27 - Words: 68,924 - Reviews: 516 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 3/27/2012 - Published: 8/5/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
The Last Kiss by Winterberrytrillium reviews
For Mikan, first kisses didn't matter. Not when her last kiss was given by the one she loved. Not when he was going to die.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,285 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Escaping My Past by Kylee-Cat reviews
Welcome 13 yr. old Mikan Sakura to Alice Academy. A rare alice user who watched her parents and grandfather be assassinated all because of her. Has she finally escaped the AAO for good? How and Who will help her open up about the deaths she's witnessed?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,839 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 11/16/2010 - Published: 5/18/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Youichi's Birthday Present by Flower Song Princess reviews
Chapter 18: “…but Natsume, I just want to let you know that during that time when I was working with Youichi; during that time when you and I spent each time together, I fell in love with you.” Last Chapter Finally post MxN Thanx 4 reviews! --Hana no Uta
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 42,719 - Reviews: 594 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 1/8/2009 - Published: 3/30/2008 - Complete
You Just Keep Coming Back by Winterberrytrillium reviews
He never expected a present. Not from her anyways. But this was... despicable...beyond words.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/27/2010 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete
my childhood necklace by lain02 reviews
well...it all started when ruka and hotaru introduced their friends to each other, when they did, mikan noticed a familiar pair of crimson eyes, and it belong to a famous hot model! why are those eyes familiar? find out!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 65,846 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 9/26/2011 - Published: 9/2/2010 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
The Woman Who Stole My Heart by ejo reviews
For a very long time I have always loved her but she never once replied to my feelings. After all, the only person she truly cares about isn't me but him. Oneshot.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,732 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/2/2011 - Narumi - Complete
Growing Up by IndigoGrapefruit reviews
"Why is Natsume shirtless, Mikan? And why are you wearing his shirt?" "I told you they were gonna ditch us to make – nodon'tkillmeNatsume!"
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 57,971 - Reviews: 442 - Favs: 483 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Red Lining by Aki Lee reviews
AU. Natsume, a rockstar of a band called Red Lining wanted to buy a CD in a CD store. Unfortunately, while buying, he had a fight with a girl who doesn't even know who he was! What will he do? Full summary inside...not a oneshot anymore! NxM!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 22,887 - Reviews: 595 - Favs: 645 - Follows: 222 - Updated: 7/24/2009 - Published: 5/29/2006 - Natsume H., Mikan S. - Complete