Home Community Cartoons Star Wars: The Clone Wars Galaxies Collide
Galaxies Collide
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Since: 03-18-12
Founder: Kishadow - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 99061
All the stories where us Earthlings come into Star Wars. Romance is appreciated, but not necessary. However, it is in most stories.

Qaniit by b4tmans reviews
ON HIATUS: They fell from the sky, and with them, they brought trouble to a small northern Alaskan town. With the FBI, some rogue alien hunters and the Separatists all hot on their tail, 2 Jedi, a padawan, a senator and a batch of clones must survive Earth. Rex/OC
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,073 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/25/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Captain Rex, Anakin S.
A wish for family by CMXC reviews
Claire Aschlock is a lonely orphan girl who wishes for a family. So what happens when her guardian, Soltaria summons one from the Star Wars Clone Wars universe? Obviously mayhem when most of them are wandering in the city! Rex/OC pairing. No flames!
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 42,397 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/4/2010 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Captain Rex - Complete
Here we go again SW style! by CMXC reviews
Sequel to A wish for family. Claire and Soltaria are back after a year with more random hilarious moments in the world of Star Wars the Clone Wars! Secrets will be revealed, along with action, humor and... romance? Rex/OC/? paring. Read it to find out!
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 62,721 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/10/2010 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Captain Rex, Cad Bane - Complete
All's Fair in Love and War by MindSpring reviews
Clone Captain Rex is legendary for keeping his head during the heat of battle. Caitlin Monroe is a typical Earth teen, enjoying a peaceful life. Their lives are both changed forever when he discovers her home planet, and the Clone Wars soon follow him.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 31,642 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/11/2010 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Captain Rex - Complete
Dark Collision by Kishadow reviews
"I, the 'Earthling', was the alien here. But just as they healed me of my injuries, so I hoped I could repay them. I am a Marine, after all. But I found much more than new allies here. I found hope of peace." Being edited for mistakes
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 35,538 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/27/2011 - Published: 11/27/2011 - Fives, Captain Rex - Complete
Goodbye and Hello by SusanaStrWrsNrd97 reviews
This story is about me going into another universe but wait how do I find my way out? I might want to stay because Cody is kind of hot .. hmm I might stay a little longer!
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,692 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/2/2010 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Commander Cody, Obi- Wan K.
This is Nuts! by clonewarsgirl reviews
Lilly is a normal girl with an alright life. But then she's sucked into the clone wars universe and has no idea how to get back home. Could she be stuck there forever?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 18,371 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/30/2011 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Captain Rex, Commander Cody
When I Close My Eyes by Lightan117 reviews
I never, in a million years thought it was possible. My friend and I were left by ourselves most of your lives, getting by on the money our military parents work for. We wanted change, we wanted something out of a life that meant so much more to us. We wanted a family that would stick with us and stay with us. On our way home from school we got into a car crash. Our wish came true.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 35,670 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 7/24/2011 - Published: 11/23/2010 - Captain Rex, Commander Cody - Complete