Home Community Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Gamble
Gamble
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Since: 02-03-11
Founder: Fish and Chipz - Stories: 39 - Followers: 79 - Staff: 5 - id: 89415
It's a gamble to write OC fics; there's always the threat of OOC, Mary-Sue, lack of reviews or nasty flamers that wipes away your confidence in your story! Therefore this committee is dedicated to all the hard-working authors of fanfiction who bestow us with awesome Canon Character x OC fic! NO LONGER ACCEPTING FICS

Hello Baby! by redfox-akatsuki reviews
One is twisted and cynical; the other is violent and destructive. How did these two end up being step-brothers? And with a half-sibling about to be born, do they even know how to change a loaded diaper? [Sibling!Byakuran] [Sibling!Hibari] [AU] WARNING! The story contains trolling plot twists.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,222 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 12/29/2014 - Published: 10/8/2013 - Byakuran, K. Hibari
Twin-Insanity by Deceivingly Cute reviews
"I am Sawada Tsukiko, the Twin Sister of Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi and this is my story." A novel wherein an introverted wallflower with a 'healthy' addiction to Pocky attempts to intrigue and entertain as she tells of a tale on how a perfectly normal life can be utterly screwed up to become totally insane. By hit-men babies wielding chameleon guns, of course. Twin-Fic
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 58,908 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 8/24/2013 - Published: 4/10/2013 - Reborn, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
My Fate is Certainly Uncertain by Verdigurl reviews
I longed for a life where I could just sit quietly and drink a raspberry slushie. Too bad things never go as planned these days. Who knew that my father was a short demon? Certainly not me. (DinoXOCXSqualo.)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 48 - Words: 248,622 - Reviews: 315 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 6/23/2014 - Published: 4/23/2013 - [Dino, OC, Squalo S.] Reborn - Complete
Not Any Average Herbivore by Loving-you-is-a-crime reviews
She had just died in her world from cancer. Later, she had found herself in a sticky situation where she can't move and everything was blurry to her. Turns out she had reincarnated into a place where she knew is an anime! She is now the sister of Yamamoto, Takeshi and Childhood friend of the Demon of Namimori! What is just going on in her new life? Hibarixoc HibariOC 18xoc
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,871 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 376 - Follows: 439 - Updated: 3/14/2014 - Published: 8/26/2012 - K. Hibari, T. Yamamoto
The First Clam's Unladylike Wife by SecretBook reviews
Would you believe me if I told you that I never held a guy's hand, never hugged a guy, never kissed a guy, and never had a boyfriend? Would you? Well, I don't believe it either when I'll skip all these to steps to get married! And not any random guy in the street! I'll be marrying the man my best friend admires the most and guess what? He's about 150 years older than me! Gio x OC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 28 - Words: 236,786 - Reviews: 515 - Favs: 439 - Follows: 417 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 9/2/2012 - [Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, OC] Mukuro R., Vongola 1st generation
Of Aces and Deuces by Lyrre Zurc reviews
It's not everyday that someone falls from the fourth floor and lands on Kyoya Hibari... right? HibariOC.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,959 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 25 - Published: 9/1/2012 - K. Hibari, OC
Tiger Bread by Sanguinary Tide reviews
ONESHOT: Away from home and in the middle of a mission, the Rain Guardian of Vongola Decimo makes an unexpected acquaintance. TYL YamamotoXOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,423 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/26/2012 - T. Yamamoto - Complete
Memories of the moon & the sky by mystery18blue reviews
a strange conversation starts between Haru and Tsuna, Tsuna wonders if Haru's words has a another meaning to it . could the story of forgotten memories told by the Primo change their feelings ?. The story of the forgotten one brings with it memories of the moon and the sky. GiottoXOC and hinted 2786 sorry for the bad English
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 23 - Words: 53,346 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/31/2014 - Published: 7/24/2012 - Haru M., Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo, OC
Colorless Fate by Ice-Roses reviews
"I'm...going to get killed, aren't I?" She was going to need some delicate mental care after this. Because slowly, but surely, she was being sucked into some crazy mafia world of bombs and baseballs and gun-toting infants. She totally wasn't traumatized. No. Not at all.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,288 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 184 - Updated: 10/31/2012 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Reborn
ID Please by Xanxus1010 reviews
One night clubbing, Squalo meets a mysteriously nice girl, who he spends the night drinking with, but as she leaves she drops her purse, leaving him to return it to her. Squalo learns more about the mysterious girl and comes to realise she needs his help. ADOPTED STORY
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,132 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Squalo S.
Let's Not Talk About The Giraffe In The Closet! by Xanxus1010 reviews
Everyone has individual stories about the people they meet; some more interesting than others. The meeting of your complete opposite can be amusing or it can be a complete disaster. For the Varia, see how they have met their individual opposites and dealt with them and thought of them. Contains OCs, No Pairings, Minor OOC, reflects on Canon story in parts!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,938 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/23/2012 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Xanxus, Squalo S.
Dangerous by midocarrot reviews
When bad memories resurface and her past is slowly revealed, what happens? And of course, she just happens to fall in love along the way. Unintentionally of course. HibarixOC 18OC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 65,075 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 7/10/2012 - Published: 2/11/2012 - K. Hibari
Wait by Ren Estera reviews
Dont wait for me." Those were the last words she heard from him; and the last words he said to her. OCXHibari One-shot/Drabble
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,508 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/29/2009 - K. Hibari - Complete
Dismantled by flyingwhirlwinds reviews
Somewhere in the middle of going to the hospital because of severe injuries and pestering him, she fell in love. HibarixOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 25,791 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 10/8/2010 - Published: 5/15/2010 - K. Hibari, T. Yamamoto
The Raven by Pineapple Mist reviews
After a fateful encounter on the school's rooftop, Yamamoto's equally cheerful and sporty cousin suddenly becomes the only one in all of Namimori's history to have slapped the frightening Head Prefect, Hibari Kyouya. Undoubtedly, she will be bitten to death for causing him such trouble. HibarixOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 40,865 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 328 - Follows: 384 - Updated: 6/26/2014 - Published: 8/20/2009 - K. Hibari, OC
Whirlwing by CarlileLovesAnime reviews
Not your average doctor-patient relationship... GokuderaxOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,734 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 2/15/2010 - Published: 11/3/2009 - H. Gokudera
Physiotherapy by 9E-tan reviews
She was never favored by Lady Luck. The roulette ball rolls precariously between the creepy physiotherapist with mystical powers, and the temperamental prefect with anger management issues. Sometimes she wonders which of the three really needs therapy... MukuroxOCxHibari
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,297 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 9/5/2012 - Published: 5/20/2010 - Mukuro R., K. Hibari
Love Is by VIVIANVAMPYRIC reviews
READER X VARIOUS. A series of one-shots.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,049 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 4/29/2013 - Published: 6/29/2010
Halloween Fun! by FangzForCookiez reviews
There was a certain tradition in the Mafia about the Mist Guardians... Yuna Mukuro Chrome CRACK. Let's see how the Vongola react to this... 27OC and a little but not official 18OC.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,103 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/30/2009 - Chrome D., Mukuro R. - Complete
Fair Maiden of the Cavallone by PinkCardigan reviews
Anything Violetta Cavallone, the princess of the Cavallone Family, didn't want to do, she didn't have to. Until now. Vongola Rule demands that the next Boss must be married to take throne. Past secrets and fresh love awaits the Family. Eventually 59/OC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 66,264 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/9/2009 - Published: 1/1/2009 - H. Gokudera - Complete
Cinnamon and Gold by Okami-Raen reviews
Luca Canzone never thought she would ever deal with Mafia matters again. No, she would be safe in Namimori, an ocean away from Italy...that was, until a certain 'soon to be boss' fell into her life quite literally...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,261 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 2/21/2012 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Xanxus, T. Yamamoto
Color of Your Soul by Yuusha no Tamashii reviews
I'm not especially proud of this story, my first fanfiction written when I was younger. The OC is probably a Mary Sue. But I'm going to keep this story online only because I think there were people who enjoyed it...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 106,184 - Reviews: 457 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 9/27/2010 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Complete
Too Close for Comfort by Holchan reviews
What happens when Hibari Kyouya - Namimori's most threatening prefect and chairman of the disciplinary committee - is opposed by a new head prefect? Could he handle having an equal? HibariOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 86,556 - Reviews: 444 - Favs: 388 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 7/8/2009 - Published: 11/24/2008 - K. Hibari - Complete
C'est la Vie by Ita-Neo reviews
So this and that happens and she ends up living in a mansion full of maniacs with homicidal tendencies and vague gender distinctions. And that’s just enough to freak anyone out. SqualoXOC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 89,658 - Reviews: 340 - Favs: 377 - Follows: 354 - Updated: 2/9/2012 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Squalo S., Xanxus
Catching the Solitary Cloud by Distance-0 reviews
Just coming to say for the record, I went to Namimori for a peaceful life. So becoming my cousin's external adviser? That's not the plan. Being bullied by Reborn? Also not the plan. And meeting that awful Hibari? Now that was definitely not the plan! OC
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 34,255 - Reviews: 568 - Favs: 464 - Follows: 518 - Updated: 2/12/2014 - Published: 1/10/2010 - K. Hibari
34 | Page 1 2 Next »