Home Community General Gamer Fanfiction
Gamer Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-22-16
Founder: Lupri - Stories: 751 - Followers: 361 - id: 123758
A collection of Videogame and Gamer Fanfiction, like Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer, Naruto: The Gamer Files, Gamer Arc.

Harry Potter - The Fantasy Gamer by malakingibonnilakas reviews
Harry was once a happy boy, but when tragedy struck their family, he was cast aside. He heard the nefarious plan of his parents and Dumbledore to sacrifice his life to boost his brother’s magic. Harry runs away and discovers new abilities and secrets surrounding him. This is also published in AO3 under the same title but through my account Kmngn2018
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 23,856 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 8/30 - Published: 7/31
Restart With a Bang by Rxel reviews
Izuku was just getting tired of being reborn over and over again when he finds out his new body is no longer his own. Possessing the [Gamer] Quirk, watch as a smiling Izuku curses his way through life (now reborn in Bakugou Katsuki's body) together with Katsuki (who's trying not to murder Izuku who took over his body). Gamer!Izuku. Gamer!Katsuki
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,761 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 9/15 - Published: 8/28
Mask of the Gamer by MiyazakiFan18 reviews
Sometimes Zuko needs to run around an Earth Kingdom City on its rooftops, chill on 700 meter high walls, get girls and fight the Dai Li. Oh and do so while wearing a blue spirit mask that gave him the power of the [Gamer]. Zuko is out to redeem himself, while also using his new Gamer power. Zuko/Multi. Starts after Tales of Ba Sing Se, Gamer AU, romance game elements, Gamer!Zuko.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,223 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 9/1 - Published: 1/26 - [Zuko, Jin, Ty Lee, Mai]
shinigaming by Shakalos123 reviews
(until i think of a better summary, this is what you got.) Cyan Kaiju, the star of my previous fic, has spotted another world to be his plaything, and to spice things up, he's gotten our resident underdog caught up in the crossfire. a slightly different take on a Gamer!AU. i don't own RWBY, just some ocs, and the plot of this.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,347 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/23 - Published: 10/13/2017 - OC, Jaune A.
The Crimson Saber by shironak reviews
Kiritsugu wanted to summon King Arthur, for that he made sure to get a powerful catalyst, Avalon. Though, he didn't know that Avalon was connected to other Heroic Spirit, one with white hair, tanned skin, steel colored eyes and that also happened to be his son. And now, that son is going to do his best to reward the man who gave him a reason to live, to be a hero. UBWGoodEnd!Shirou
Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,755 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 1,092 - Follows: 1,427 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 11/12/2017 - Shirō E., Kiritsugu E., Irisviel vE.
Izuku's Greatest Gamer Friend by Reginald Christoph reviews
Izuku was not the only quirkless boy in his middle school. His bestfriend Kuro was too. Suddenly Kuro gained a supernatural power that allowed both him and Izuku to bypass the realms of possible. OC. Will include Izuku but will mostly focus on the OCs life.
Crossover - Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,088 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 79 - Published: 8/5
My Journey in the Magical World of Naruto by deepaghosh8961 reviews
Three people were renicarnated in the world of Naruto with their previous life memories. Each were given a power or perk they wished. It is the journey of a gamer with peculiar red hair , a serious senju , a boy with a powerful bloodline. They have contrasting ideals and views on life. What will the outcome of this changes on Elemental Nations ?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,652 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 8/8 - Published: 8/3 - OC, Naruto U.
A daring synthesis by Ironypus reviews
It's Greg Veder but he's a Gamer.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 49,977 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 8/26 - Published: 8/2 - Greg
One Piece Luffy With a System by KyuubiFan325 reviews
The powers of the D bloodlines are strange, some people who have the initial of D in their names grow stronger overtime compared to normal people, others more intelligent, some are born as monsters with high strength from the moment they come on this world, but Luffy's power was one of the strangest and strongest you would ever imagine smarter Luffy with a pet!
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,052 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 229 - Updated: 9/10 - Published: 8/4 - Luffy
Naruto - Inside The Gamer Files by Brian Di Angelo reviews
Naruto Suddenly wakes up one day to find himself living in a video game. As challenges approach, Naruto learns to respect the ability he has. This Rare Ability Will help him in the future. Will Naruto push through the challenges? Or will he waddle in his self-pity? (No Romance) (I'm in here Mwahahhaha lol!) (Im Naruto's Cousin lets say :p suckers!) (I'm going to be Houki Taketo :p)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,609 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 9/2 - Published: 7/25 - Naruto U., Kakashi H., Anko M.
The Gaming Hero Revamped! by lightntail reviews
A couple of days before Izuku is attacked by the sludge villain, he gains the gamer power. Watch as Izuku uses his new abilities to become the number one hero!
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,396 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 7/19
Luffy is Player 1 by iamnotyusuff reviews
Stumbling upon a fruit like no other, Luffy eats it and turns his life into a game. One Piece with The Gamer elements.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,815 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 8/13 - Published: 7/19 - Luffy, Straw Hats P.
Is It Wrong For A Gamer To Visit The Dungeon? by Irresponsible boredom reviews
Aren Taylor was granted power and second chance in a world of medieval fantasy. However, things wouldn't be easy, because after all, the world he entered isn't the same as his old one. Cruelty is as common as dirt, death fertilized the land. He didn't want to forever work in the mines to atone for a simple crime, what he wants is to let the world know that it can be a better place.
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,724 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 6/24
The Gaming Hero by lightntail reviews
After being saved by All Might, Izuku gains the powers of the gamer. Watch as Izuku uses this power to become the Number One Hero Rated T because bakugo is bakugo
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,982 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 7/24 - Published: 7/7
Naruto: Shinobi Gamer by NarutoStacker reviews
AU: Does playing too many games turn your life into one? Well, for Naruto it did. But with the power of the Gamer, he'll have to go through many trials. And the Shinobi World isn't so lenient either. Will Naruto really be able to handle all of it? Rewrite of Naruto: The Gamer.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,089 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 629 - Follows: 927 - Updated: 9/14 - Published: 7/7
The Gamer of Grand Order by GamerSuperman reviews
A man named Brian is chosen to receive The Gamer ability and is transported to the world of Grand Order. Brian, along with a certain Saber-class Servant, plan to help Chaldea save Human History from incineration. Will he prevail and become the hero he's always dreamed of?
Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,424 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 6/30
Courtesy Call by Infinity Ninja1000 reviews
Dying sucks, Hard. But gaining the Gamer Ability? Fuck yeah! Being born a Schnee? beggars can't be choosers. It't time I take this world by storm. Rated T for a reason, might amp up. First story. Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY and all rights go to the respectful owner, Rooster Teeth. Please don't sue me, I am not rich. OCxHarem. No Incest.
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,208 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 7/10 - Published: 7/6 - OC, Winter S., Team RWBY
Under Development by Scribble novice reviews
Getting fed up with the lack of good Gamer fanfictions I haven't already read, I decide to make one. Then I become a Gamer fanfiction with a Gamer system that works a bit differently, tossed into the RWBY-verse and have to fend for myself. Less Tropes/ No Harem/ SI
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,042 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 7/19 - Published: 5/4 - OC
Harry Potter - Gamer Hardcore by Lorddirt reviews
Incomplete. This is my second story. I love !RPG/Gamer Harry, but all those stories are way too insanely op, so I'm making a Hardcore story. Please don't read. This is only my second story. :) Flame all you like. I suck. Yes I know. (but if you have any tips, please tell me!) (100% K, (because I suck at being a writer)) (Harry/Hermione later on) (Slight bashing)
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,488 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 9/14 - Published: 7/8 - [Harry P., Hermione G.] - Complete
A New Hero by Rocleet reviews
What would you do if you suddenly woke up in the weakest body of all the Z Fighters you would try to get stronger right well what would happen if you got the Gamer ability as well crazyness ensues set in DBZ Abridged Universe
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,555 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 7/8 - Yamcha
Ben 10: The Gamer by AmatuerWriter10 reviews
A world in which Ben didn't get the watch and unlocked the gamer ability on his first day of summer vacation. He tries to use this ability to become a hero with his cousin and his grandpa.
Ben 10 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,108 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 6/22
Death of a Gamer by thebebb reviews
When someone with the Gamer ability decides to make luck their dump stat, there may be some deadly consequences. Oneshot
RWBY - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,545 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/23 - Complete
Stuck In The World Of Naruto by PracticalPoptarts reviews
-RATED T, THE GAMER WILL BECOME MORE INVOLVED LATER IN THE STORY- Getting run over by a truck is not fun. But when you die, you do not expect to hear Dings and see Game-boxes. These rules apparently don't apply to me, however. Then, I get reborn into Naruto. Well, shit.
Crossover - Naruto & Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,072 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 47 - Published: 6/22
Hawkeye: The Gamer by TheSpeedOfZoran reviews
Clint Barton had a strange life. Now a SHIELD Recruit at the age of 16, his life will only get stranger. Gifted with the power of the Gamer by allies from the future, Hawkeye is ready to shake up the MCU. Inspired by Percy Jackson and the Game
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,671 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 290 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 6/21 - Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B., Nick F., Agent Phil Coulson
The sharingan gamer by sharingan-kagebunshin reviews
Another gamer story coz heck! everyone here has one. this is about an SI with a twist... updated in 5-7 days will be epic in length and will be finished.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 38,014 - Reviews: 389 - Favs: 887 - Follows: 1,112 - Updated: 8/2 - Published: 6/13 - OC
298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »