Home Community Anime/Manga Zatch Bell : Gash/Zatch x Tio/Tia :
: Gash/Zatch x Tio/Tia :
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Zatch Bell, Since: 10-18-08
Founder: Butterfree - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 63209
Hey, someone had to make one eventually. This is the community where fans of the Zatch Bell couple with the oblivious boy and the tomboy girl(Gash/Zatch and Tio/Tia) unite!

Old goodbyes, New Beginnings by Tomoshibi-Chan reviews
after today, our lives are going to be very different.." Saying goodbye is one of the hardest thing to do But with Zatch being the new benevolent king and Tia as his queen, maybe things will get better..rated T for safety. ZatchXTia, hinted KiyoXMegumi
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,125 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/25/2010 - Published: 1/24/2009 - Zatch, Tia
Tia, What's Wrong? by x00 reviews
Sorry, this story is like a rewrite of my first Zatch Bell fanfic. It's the story of "Zatch, You idiot!" In Zatch's POV.
Zatch Bell - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 701 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/6/2009 - Zatch, Tia - Complete
Heartache by Moosashi reviews
Zatch sacrifices himself to protect Tia. But when she is unable to cope with his death, will Megumi be able to help before it is too late? Implied ZatchxTia.
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,000 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Tia, Megumi - Complete
Emotions Reek by hochmodel reviews
Zatch realizes that he likes Tia. Will he confess? What about Kiyo and Megumi? ZatchxTia implied KiyoxMegumi
Zatch Bell - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,071 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Zatch, Tia - Complete
Rebellious by Moosashi reviews
-I will...not allow it! A kind king means a weak king. I aspire to be more!- Those were Brago's words during his fateful encounter with Zatch. Now, even though Zatch is king, Brago intends to make his words true. He plans to make the throne his own.
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,659 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/29/2013 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Zatch, Tia - Complete
Illness by Moosashi reviews
It was supposed to be the perfect day, that is, until Tia fell ill and all of her plans went down the drain. With her condition growing worse, what will Zatch do? Moreover, what can he do?
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,907 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Zatch, Tia - Complete
Not So Normal Life by SuicideHurts reviews
Zatch makes a declaration that Mamodos get to go back to the human world. Megumi and Kiyo go back to high school after the long Mamodo battle.
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,301 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/27/2010 - Published: 4/22/2010 - Kiyo, Megumi
Konjiki No Gash Bell: Revenge by SeeNoEvil121 reviews
Pairings: GashTio MegumiKiyomaro Full summary inside. UPDATED Chapter 16 up! BAttle at the River, Part 2: Final Result
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 36,282 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/14/2007 - Published: 9/19/2006 - Complete
The Memory Arc by x se reviews
Starts in Ep 77 Sherrie and Burago beat the enemies with one fatal swoop. But before anything can happen, the most powerful team in the war shows up, Zeon and Dufaux. Unfortunately, Kiyomaro is out of action for now, and as for Tio…
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,008 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/3/2005 - Published: 7/8/2005
Because of You by SilentSinger948 reviews
This is my first fanfic. It's a little poem about Tia feelings for Zatch. I hope you like it. Please review. ZatchTia.
Zatch Bell - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 125 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/25/2008 - Complete
Mamodo From A Dark World by demon's soul reviews
Zatch meets a new mamondo named Venom that claims she lost her partner in a battle. When Tia meets her, she senses something...dark about her. Is Tia right about Venom, or is she just jelous?
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,305 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/30/2006
Megumi's Month Off by CPHX reviews
Megumi gets a month off from singing. What will she do with all this free time? What about Tia?
Zatch Bell - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 689 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/10/2006
I Still Love You by sonyscreens reviews
Yay! My first fic! Lots of things happen to Zatch that are very random. Reycom and Sugino are goodguys and Hyde is back! Rated T for Violence. ZatchxTia and some but minor KiyoxMegumi. WILL NOT BE COMPLETED
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,112 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 5/29/2007
A Not So Simple Walk In the Park by Moosashi reviews
Zatch and Tia were taking a simple stroll in the park...Untill they got lost. Without their bookkeepers, a Mamodo attack could end the line for both of them. ActionadventureRomanceHumor
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,289 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/29/2006 - Published: 3/9/2006 - Zatch, Tia - Complete
Goodnight kisses by BlackMH reviews
Cruddy title, i know, but a must read! ZatchxTia, this story will make you a believer or even more of a fanatic. just a sweet long oneshot. Full summary inside.
Zatch Bell - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,274 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/28/2005 - Complete
Zatch, You Idiot! by x00 reviews
Well, it's a Zatch Bell fanfic from Tia's POV. Dang, it's shorter than I thought....I hope you like it!
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,012 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Complete
You Try To Hard by KidaYuki reviews
Zatch and his friends are taking a break from fighting and Megumi takes them all on a trip to France. Megumi told Tia everything about France and now she's going to put it to the test. Will Tia finally win Zatch's heart? THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME!
Zatch Bell - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,320 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Complete