Home Community Books Twilight Geek Edward
Geek Edward
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 11-20-08
Founder: SeekingJamestown - Stories: 100 - Followers: 192 - Staff: 2 - id: 64154
MATURE, HOT GEEKWARD ALERT! Includes shy, office, librarian, doctor, ect. A few geek Bella, also. These stories are well written, have plot, and are all around great. Have any or know of one that fits the profile? PM me! NOTE: On my profile is a description of stories I'm looking for, and qualifications. I'M LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE STAFFER! PLEASE PM ME!

Crossette and Chrysanthemum by WriteOnTime reviews
Desperate for a date to the company Fourth of July party, Bella asks the stuffy guy in the next office suite to accompany her. Uptight Edward finds some independence from his rules at the bottom of a plastic cup.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,504 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 66 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Complete
Matching Luggage by profmom72 reviews
They say it's better to have loved and lost. Sometimes, that love can be found again. Edward and Bella both regret their break up seven years ago, but reconciliation is not without challenge. AH E/B O/S.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,012 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 39 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
The Best Part of Getting Stuck by profmom72 reviews
After getting stuck in a Christmas Eve blizzard, can Edward and Bella find a way to move forward? o/s.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,005 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 68 - Published: 3/1/2010 - Bella, Edward
Two in the Morning by enamors reviews
It's two in the morning and Edward Cullen has an exam tomorrow. He comes home exhausted and starving to find a stranger in his kitchen. Thankfully, there are pancakes. Strange and wonderful things can happen in the middle of the night. AH/Fluff. Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,981 - Reviews: 359 - Favs: 1,414 - Follows: 235 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Edward at the Office by mccullen reviews
Companion to At the Office, EPOV. Life is hard when the girl you love tells you she hates you, then makes out with you, and then starts hiding under your boss's desk to hide from you. Just ask Edward.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,906 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 38 - Published: 7/24/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Blindsided by theladyingrey42 reviews
Awkward, self-conscious Bella distracts herself from the torments of high school gym class by watching the adorable if painfully shy new kid, Edward. A cruel prank finally gives them a chance to get to know one other. For the TwiFans for Haiti compilation
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,858 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 844 - Follows: 676 - Published: 3/1/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Trust in Layers by socact reviews
Bella heads to a ski slope with her class for the first time ever. While she struggles with the impending disaster, a mysterious stranger shows her the meaning of facing your fears, of letting go. And maybe something more. O/S for Gift Exchange.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,578 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 20 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Sold, Sight Unseen by quothme reviews
The odds of him dialing her phone number are 3,720 to 1. Yet he does. Their chance conversation leads to something more. Something silly, then serious and a little scary. But in a good way. AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,130 - Reviews: 1496 - Favs: 2,835 - Follows: 547 - Updated: 1/17/2010 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Cash Only: OneShot for Haiti Relief by WriteOnTime reviews
College student Bella spends her day making change for commuters as a toll-booth collector on a NYC bridge. The kind of change she's made for smitten, Volvo-driving Edward, however, adds up to more than a few quarters. AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,350 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 57 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
At the Office by mccullen reviews
So I kind of told my extremely sexy co-worker I hated his guts. And then I kind of made out with him at an office party when I got drunk. And I've kind of been trying to hide from him at work under my boss's desk. Um. AH, BxE. EDITED JUNE 2010
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,574 - Reviews: 318 - Favs: 1,008 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 7/24/2010 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Twenty Tickets by JK5959 reviews
Edward is a geek and madly in love with Bella. To his dismay, they only interact in Biology class. During the school carnival, a none-too-pleased Edward is forced to participate in a kissing booth. How will his night end? AH B/E One-shot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,416 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 806 - Follows: 112 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Beauty In the Breakdown by xiiluvyuhhx reviews
Edward Masen was not expecting to have a woman collapse onto him on the Metro. It was natural to get defensive - but Bella Swan, columnist, is quite defensive, too. Dedicated to all people who live in Washington, DC, or ride the Metro all over the place.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,229 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/6/2009 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Wish Upon A Star by Fall Down Again Bella reviews
So I'm like a male Cinderella?" Edward asked sarcastically. The woman smiled wickedly. "Exactly. Only your wish doesn't end at midnight. It's permanent. So I suggest you think it through first." Edward didn't hesitate. "I want it." All Human E/B Hiatus.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,132 - Reviews: 785 - Favs: 401 - Follows: 545 - Updated: 6/14/2009 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Edward, Bella
Real Relationship : A Geeky Love Story by booksforme reviews
Twilight/Shop Around the Corner : AU Edward and Bella become friends on an online massive-multiplayer roleplaying game. What will happen when they meet in real life, but don't know it? BxE.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,432 - Reviews: 572 - Favs: 529 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 4/13/2008 - Published: 1/18/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete