Home Community TV Shows NCIS Geek Love
Geek Love
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows NCIS, Since: 12-03-05
Founder: Little Eirtae - Stories: 88 - Followers: 130 - Staff: 1 - id: 25323
McAbby is probably the most neglected NCIS ship with any canon support. Thus, I present Geek Love: the McAbby haven.

Changing it by Riia Herogoochi reviews
A McAbby fanfic my first one with NCIS please no flames
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,878 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/16/2010 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Abby S., Tim M.
Rock On! by Ambre Astral reviews
Tim has been convinced to attend a concert with Abby. The very idea should be interesting enough in itself. McAbby Please Read, Review, & Enjoy! Will post chapters as I finish them. Could be one or two more.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,839 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/9/2009 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Abby S., Tim M.
Always Good With Me by Undead Author reviews
McGee interrupts Abby during an intense science session. McAbby. Angsty/what could have been. Oneshot.
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 390 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
The Proposal by Lawral reviews
Tim has an anniversary gift for Abby.
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Not missing you by OzGeek reviews
McAbby set between seasons 5 and 6. Abby and McGee miss each other while they are apart. Written for MrsMcGee in the NFA Secret Santa. See my profile for the Secret Santa stories link. 4 Chapters. Spoilers for end season 5.
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,129 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/10/2009 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
J Lo Glow by Gilari reviews
Tag to Bloodbath. Abby stood in front of the counter, torn between her own pathetic-ness and her intense desire to buy the bottle of J Lo Glow. 400 word drabble. Abby/McGee
NCIS - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 441 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
Simple Genetics by Exposure reviews
A look at Abby and McGee's reactions to the birth of their baby and being parents. Quite fluffy.
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,924 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 1/8/2009 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Abby S., Tim M.
Non immaculate conception: A Christmas tale by OzGeek reviews
This is a little story I wrote for iheartGibbs last Christmas and only recently remembered that I never posted it anywhere. McAbby: bigtime and a little glimpse of what scientific women turn into when we are desperate to have babies. Onshot.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/27/2008 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
A Dime A Dozen by NotAboutNightingales reviews
I'll tell you Colonel, guys like Fred are a dime a dozen at MIT." Follow-up to the episode Ex-File. McGee deals with his jealously. McAbby all the way.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,746 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 3/8/2009 - Published: 7/16/2008 - Abby S., Tim M.
Shadows of something more by ncisgirl101 reviews
After the wedding of McGee and Abby, the group retires to an offshore mansion for an after party of their own. But will it take the marriage of two agents to make one person realise what they really want? Will they make a huge mistake? Tiva, McAbby
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,955 - Reviews: 455 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 9/23/2008 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Tony D., Ziva D. - Complete
Let The Truth Sting by x-x-xpippyx-x-x reviews
COMPLETE Abby ran through the lounge room into the kitchen. She found McGee on the floor, his face pale, a knife in his chest and a pool of blood forming around him. Established MCABBY, with bits of TIVA and JIBBS. T for safety.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 33,877 - Reviews: 242 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 10/26/2010 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
Black Ink by Precious Pup reviews
McGee declares his love for Abby in an unusual way. Some angst, mostly romance. Dedicated to Lady Aracne who put up with many chapters of my McGiva fic, Waiting. McAbby all the way
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,326 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/14/2008 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Everything Stopped by mcabbylover4eva reviews
something happens to someone at NCIS. written from one of the charaters perspective. McAbby
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,496 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/9/2008 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
Dolore by EmeraldFire512 reviews
My version of Kill Ari part 1, with McGee in Abby's lab and not Tony. Drama, tragedy, and Romance ensues. Mainly McAbby, but there is a little bit of Tate, in which Tony thinks of what he has lost. R, R, and Enjoy! early season 3 spoilers.
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,742 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 6/1/2008 - Abby S., Tim M.
Envy by Lady aracne reviews
Written for the 7 deathly Sins challenge at NFA Community. Abby has a secret and Tim is determined to find out what it is. Warning: No plot at all, oh, it is McAbby!
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,417 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Decaffeinated by MissFuneralSong reviews
Abby's trying her best to kick her caffeine habit, but she just doesn't think she'll be able to do it - so she turns to McGee, who she knows will offer her the reassurance she needs. McAbby oneshot.
NCIS - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Published: 5/13/2008 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
She's My Brad Pitt by Chirugal reviews
As his first date with Abby approaches, McGee is faced with a big decision: to tattoo, or not to tattoo? McAbby, one-shot, complete.
NCIS - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 714 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/8/2008 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
All Wrong by Gilari reviews
- "Amy and Agent McGreggor can’t marry each other in the end. They’re all wrong for each other". Abby and McGee have that talk. Post-ep for Cover Story, McGee/Abby
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,803 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
Take Three by Channel D reviews
His 5th Valentines Day at NCIS has crept up on Tim, and it's the 3rd year in a row that finds him stressed out. His love for Abby is unrequited. Or is it really? Written for the NFA Writing Skills romance challenge. McAbby, of course. Oneshot.
NCIS - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,982 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Help Me Move This by Channel D reviews
Abby asks Tim for help in moving a piece of equipment. Little does he know what's on her devious mind. Oneshot, written for the winner of an NFA NCIS Hangman competition.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,197 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 23 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Full of ideas by Kandon Kuuson reviews
McGee is sitting at his desk at home, trying to write the first chapter of his new Thom E Gemicity book called “LiveFire”. He is having difficulties. Thank heavens for Goths who love you. OneShot
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,332 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2007 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Open Ended by sweetiepie1019 reviews
Pure McAbby fluff. Very short. First NCIS fanfic, so do me a large favor and read!
NCIS - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 607 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Published: 10/10/2007 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
The Eidetic Factor by Channel D reviews
Tim may have a better memory than he thought possible. So why is everyone out to eliminate him? Some talents may be best kept to one's self. McAbby, more than I expected.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 43,115 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/25/2007 - Published: 8/29/2007 - Tim M. - Complete
One Year Later by DebajoDeLaCafeina reviews
A year after their engagement, Abby and McGee are about to tie the knot. Sequel to 'Valentines Day'. Mcabby /Tiva/ slight Jibbs. Rated 'T' to be safe.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,006 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Tim M., Abby S. - Complete
Innocence Lost by iheartGibbs reviews
Written in response to the NFA Operation McAbby challenge. WARNING: Dark Story, Disturbing Imagery. This story is 3 chapters and complete.
NCIS - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,276 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/3/2007 - Abby S., Tim M. - Complete
82 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »