Home Community Plays/Musicals Wicked Gelphie Huggles
Gelphie Huggles
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Wicked, Since: 03-22-07
Founder: Elphie Bubble - Stories: 34 - Followers: 35 - id: 43762
My tribute to all the lovely Gelphie stories out there, and a perfect place for anyone who believes as I do that Elphaba and Galinda make the cutest couple.

Just Another Cliche by willcomesoftrains reviews
A series of cliche one-shots. Most of them will probably be Gelphie.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,308 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/9/2017 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Elphaba T., Glinda U.
Scratch by obsessivelittlegirl reviews
It was a little scarlet line, no not even that. A scratch maybe. A slight tear in the outer layer of skin just above Glinda’s knee. Gelphie one-shot.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,485 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/25/2009 - Elphaba T., Glinda U.
Together, Forever by RealityInMyDreams reviews
A one-shot that takes place at Shiz on Valentine's Day for Elphaba and Galinda. GELPHIE
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,526 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Elphaba T., Glinda U. - Complete
Wings and All by xylot3 reviews
Gelphie. Shiz era. Banter and bickering, with some cuddling on the side. “Come on, Elphie, stay - awake - with - me.”
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,515 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Elphaba T., Glinda U.
The Importance of Negotiating by ellowyntinuviel reviews
Elphaba and Galinda make a deal that reveals the true nature of Elphaba. Gelphie
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,310 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/4/2007 - Complete
Parallel by ellowyntinuviel reviews
You’ll never know… I’d have to be blind not to… [Gelphie]
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,340 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/10/2007 - Complete
To Whom It May Concern by ellowyntinuviel reviews
It's always easier to tell a girl how you feel when you aren't looking into her eyes... [Gelphie]
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,829 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Complete
Delicacy by legogirleight reviews
A fluffy oneshot. Gelphie.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,138 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/3/2008 - Elphaba T., Glinda U. - Complete
Rainy Days by Elphie Bubble reviews
Ah, what to do when that pesky rain ruins your plans? Hmm, I wonder... [short, fluffy oneshot][Gelphie] R&RRR! :D
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 673 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/16/2007 - Complete
Rain and Wine: A Dangerous Combination by OnTheBrink reviews
Glinda throws a party on a rainy day, where everyone gets a little drunk. Elphaba and Glinda discover that the wine may not be the tingly sensation they both feel around one another. A Gelphie one shot. Formerly Titled Rainy Days at Shiz.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,753 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/31/2006 - Complete
My Girls by OnTheBrink reviews
Fiyero contemplates the very awkward situation he is put in when Glinda and Elphaba become lovers. A pointless little one shot. Fiyero's POV.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Complete
O Holy Night by CardboardCreative reviews
She was the bitter, forbidden fruit to Glinda’s innocent maiden. She was the green apple that sparkled with such allure. Why does Glinda go to 'confession' so often? Gelphie AU. Mild sexuality.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,114 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Complete
Witch on a Hot Tin Roof by CardboardCreative reviews
A great many male students wished to be in Galinda's presence when the punch was spiked, but it was always Elphaba she ended up going back home with. Gelphie, a side order of Fiyeraba and... Filinda?
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,761 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/20/2007 - Complete
Beauty and the Witch by TheWarrior12 reviews
A green baby was poisoned and left to die. An old woman found her and cast a spell to give her a second chance. The spell can only last until her 21st birthday. If she couldn't find true love, then she would die. But who would ever love a Witch? Gelphie
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,568 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 6/14/2007 - Elphaba T., Glinda U. - Complete
Violent Wiggles by CardboardCreative reviews
What went on after Popular? Hilarity, of course! Why does someone think Glinda is being murdered, and just how fluffy can Elphaba get? Response to WickedJelly's Wicked challenges.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,501 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2007 - Complete
Admit it by TheEvilQueen'sPet reviews
Elphaba and Galinda go out to the Ozdust Ballroom...One Short. ElphieGlinda relationship.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 679 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/7/2007 - Complete
Forgetful Valentine by Mondler4EvEr reviews
I know that it's late for this type of story...but you know. The title explains the plot. It's Gelphie! So please read and review!
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,161 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/10/2007 - Elphaba T., Glinda U. - Complete
It Only Hurts by I Heart Idina Menzel reviews
After a brief kiss,Elphaba is certain Glinda could never be her friend anymore,much less love her.And Elphaba knows she'll have to tell Glinda how she feels one day,but it's so hard whenever her heart breaks whenever she has the chance to.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,947 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/9/2007 - Published: 4/8/2007 - Complete
Shapes by GothPhantom reviews
Out of all the questions one can ask, that is probably the most random one of all. Oneshot, Gelphie Friendship.
Wicked - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 969 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/17/2007 - Complete
A Very Gelphie Valentine by ElphieXGlinda reviews
I wrote this on LiveJournal for Valentine's day, and figured I'd post it here, too. Fluffy Gelphie Valentine's day!
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 488 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/22/2007 - Complete
Rooming Capacity of Two by CardboardCreative reviews
Because of a cheap window in the winter, the roommates share a bed, and Galinda wants to undo that braid... Fluffy musicalverse Gelphie fluffiness. Somewhere between Dancing Through Life and One Short Day.
Wicked - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/14/2007 - Complete
A Bothersome Note and a Flick of Coal by ElphieXGlinda reviews
Not too much to say, I suppose. Well, it's Gelphie, and a rather WAFFy fic, not too much plot.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 673 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/15/2007 - Complete
Finding the True Nature of Love by wickedelphie21 reviews
Formerly 'Summer Holiday' When Elphaba leaves Galinda to fend for herself in the carriage back to Shiz, she kisses her roommate. What led up to that kiss? Bookverse. Gelphie.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,857 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/17/2007 - Published: 2/15/2007
Sure Enough by CardboardCreative reviews
Glinda is sick and tired of having to tip toe over the subject of love. Musicalverse character study, rated so high for nudity and all that fun stuff. So blatently Gelphie.
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,864 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/10/2007 - Complete
Little problems by spqtchick1216 reviews
well this a new idea im toying with.. if you totally hate it then i wont write anymore on this..oh yah.. Gelphie warning
Wicked - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,839 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/13/2007 - Published: 3/12/2007
28 | Page 1 2 Next »