Home Community General Gender Bending
Gender Bending
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-25-08
Founder: Kiseki Lin - Stories: 324 - Followers: 53 - id: 59720
I have a deep fascination with the topic of gender bending the canon characters. This is where I'd put the ones that I find that I like or I find relevant to put on here. Not all gender bending fan fiction will go on here...

The Labyrinth of Dreams by AnatasiaBradleyWhiteRanger reviews
FemHarry! Aeronwen finds secrets have been kept from her. At the age of Thirteen she starts to correct them all. Until she's sixteen she can't do much but now, she's ready to take the Wizarding world by storm. Will a certain Goblin King be able to help her? After she's wished away to the Castle Beyond the Goblin City, Aeronwen must choose between the Wizarding world and Jareth.
Crossover - Labyrinth & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,624 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 7/22 - [Jareth, Harry P.] Draco M., Cedric D.
Growing Strong by silencia20 reviews
A bout of not-accidental magic transports six-year old Jasmine Potter to the Elemental Nations, where she becomes a member of one of Konoha's clans and finally creates bonds with new friends. fem!Harry. Warning: Abuse in chapter one, mentions of abuse in following chapters.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 47 - Words: 240,870 - Reviews: 2645 - Favs: 2,547 - Follows: 2,867 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 2/4 - Harry P., Shikamaru N., Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Rosie by Emmy4TheWin reviews
A little girl ended up in the Red Room. Natalia Romanova decides that this is the perfect opportunity to leave Russia and start over. Fem!Harry, intellectual! Harry, Clintasha, possibly Asexual!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,286 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 702 - Updated: 5/17 - Published: 2/24 - Harry P., Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B.
crawlersout by slexenskee reviews
femHarry/tom. the girl who wanders in and out of space and time. Tom doesn't need to see her to know she's there. As if a part of him intrinsically feels her presence when it shimmers in the air; matter and energy emerging from time and space. He knows nothing of her transient, peregrine existence, but she is still the indomitable center of his universe. timetravel, novella
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 37,989 - Reviews: 282 - Favs: 652 - Follows: 735 - Updated: 6/22 - Published: 1/2 - Harry P., Voldemort, Tom R. Jr.
Path to Happiness by AriesOrion reviews
'For all she has given me, I can give her that in return.' Azaela Grace Potter made a deal, in exchange for her soul. And from that moment on, everything changes. What will change if the Savior of the Wizarding World met Dean Winchester during his stay in Hell, and gets sent to help Team Free Will by God himself? The balance will tip, but in whose favor? Gabriel/OC (Azaela)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,252 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 911 - Follows: 1,197 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 12/7/2014 - [Harry P., Gabriel] Death, Chuck
The Trouble Magnet by Deathstroke Terminator reviews
Fem!MoD!Harry- When word got out that there was a Master of Death running around Wizarding Britain Harry just knew that things were about to get hectic. Her suspicions were proved to be correct when Death told her to join the Winchesters quest in stopping the Apocalypse. But first Harry has to save Dean from hell. "I just rescued you from hell and I don't even get a thank you?"
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,156 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 486 - Follows: 759 - Updated: 3/7 - Published: 1/1 - Harry P., Sam W., Dean W.
The Storm's Fairy by Lucy's Dreamland reviews
Harry only wanted to sleep, not wake up to be the elder sister of a Dark Lord. Fem!Harry, Time-Travel
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,958 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 655 - Follows: 897 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 1/23 - Harry P., Albus D., Aberforth D., Gellert G.
Little Red-Wait, Is That Green? by Merchandise reviews
I always hated that muggle story, what was it again? Little Red Riding Hood. Yeah, that's it. I decided that I wanted to be my own wolf. So that when I do die...and if there is a God, I've got no one to blame but myself. [Fem! Harry x Thorin] To Haven, he was a dream. To Thorin, she was illusion. But with each meeting, their realities were molding together, like pieces of a puzzle
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,827 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 408 - Updated: 12/13/2014 - Published: 12/10/2014 - Harry P., Thorin
The Winding Road by Alexis96 reviews
What if Harry Potter wasn't born. What if instead it was Lexine Potter. And what if the night that her parents died she was taken to her relatives but they didn't keep her. Instead the Cullen's took her in. Would her life be like her counterparts or will she walk down a different road and make her own path. Fem!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,840 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 408 - Follows: 552 - Updated: 3/19 - Published: 7/23/2013 - Harry P., Carlisle, Esme
Brave it Out by Cissnei69 reviews
The boy was so much like her as a child that it scared Naruto. He was ignored, bullied and no one helped him, they just watched or laughed. She would try to find a way to go home later, because now, she had a Dame to help. FemNaru.
Crossover - Naruto & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 60,161 - Reviews: 700 - Favs: 853 - Follows: 910 - Updated: 6/19 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Naruto U., Vongola 10th Generation
Black Sky by Umei no Mai reviews
When you're a Black, you're a Black and nobody gets to hold all the cards except you. Not a Dark Lord with a grudge, not a Headmaster with a prophecy and certainly not the world's most influential Mafia Family... Dorea is as much a Black as a Potter and she is not about to let anybody walk over her! A Fem!Harry story. Slow Build.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 88 - Words: 334,500 - Reviews: 3048 - Favs: 2,171 - Follows: 2,146 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 10/1/2014 - [Dorea Black/Potter, Xanxus] Daphne G.
The Shinigami Queen by PartiallyObsessed reviews
It is the dead that have the most to live for. Everyone in the Wizarding World knows about the story of the Deathly Hallows. Its a good story. And a good story never truly ends. So now let us plunge into the story of the Master of Death. Fem!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Death Note - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,332 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 447 - Follows: 601 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 10/5/2014 - Harry P., Light Y., L, Ryuk
Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus by The Carnivorous Muffin reviews
Lily is not quite a normal little girl. The Dursleys always say she's a freak just like her freakish parents, her uncle Death seems to be convinced she's the grim reaper, and her ever political and invisible best friend Wizard Lenin just thinks she should take over the world. On top of all that the secret society of wizards think she's Jesus. AU female!Harry among other things.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 31 - Words: 179,187 - Reviews: 2320 - Favs: 3,095 - Follows: 3,224 - Updated: 7/22 - Published: 12/8/2013 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.]
Uzu no Musume by Kushinada Uzumaki reviews
AU: Fem!Naruto. Instead of being the dead last, and seen as the village idiot, Naruto decides she wont bow to their expectations of the 'demon girl'. Instead, considered a prodigy, Naruto is a genin at six. Follow her beginning as a Kunoichi of Konoha, and what changes when Team 7 has two sensei's? One of which is the last Uzumaki heir? GaaraFem!Naru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 126,738 - Reviews: 768 - Favs: 2,358 - Follows: 2,600 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 3/25/2013 - [Naruko U., Gaara] Team Seven
Revenge of the Fathers by renee116 reviews
The fates have enough of watching their plans derailed by those who think they know better. Going to the past they pick 7 guards to protect their champions, and who better at protecting their young then an over protective father. Fem!Harry Fem!Naruto Adopted!WeasleyTwins Overprotective!James Manip!Dumbledore/Danzo
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 72,606 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 413 - Follows: 492 - Updated: 6/26/2014 - Published: 2/4/2014 - Harry P., James P., Sakumo H., Naruko U.
Fate be Changed by Araceil reviews
Reborn as a Hobbit, Willowyn Proudfoot isn't about to let a doughy potato like Bilbo Baggins get himself killed on Gandalf's hairbrained idea of an adventure. She's taking his place. For better or worse. (fem!Hobbit!Harry, major canon!divergence)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 141,977 - Reviews: 2880 - Favs: 3,596 - Follows: 3,909 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 6/21/2014 - Harry P., Thorin, Bilbo B.
Saving You by e-addi reviews
"Because you're worth it." Harriet was done with all the lies and deceit. She was done being Dumbledore's Golden Girl. She wanted out from the war, regardless of everything else. So she escaped. Magic help her with her new journey into the wide world beyond Wizarding Britain. Because Harriet Potter was bringing waves with her. Focuses on Harry before eventual TMR/Fem!HP
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 34,707 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 732 - Follows: 1,016 - Updated: 12/30/2014 - Published: 3/22/2014 - Harry P., Sirius B., Voldemort, Tom R. Jr.
The Sonata of a Lost Memory by Lilithyin27 reviews
Sawada Tsunako was left inside a burning and crumbling building. She managed to survive but lost her right eye and memories in the process. Afterwards she got adopted by the Vendice and was raised by them. One day she was assigned to a mission in Japan. ALLfem!27, AU, Slight Parental! Vendice.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 65,607 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 454 - Follows: 495 - Updated: 4/14/2014 - Published: 5/6/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vendice
Blessings of the Moon by lokinorsedeity reviews
Selena Potter is an unusual girl...in more ways that one. She is the granddaughter of Chesa, the flower maiden that once tried to help the last true wolves find Paradise. Can she wake up the Pack from their slumber, or will Paradise be lost forever?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Wolf's Rain - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,816 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 3/17/2012 - Harry P., Kiba
Serena Potter and the Pirate King by MoonlightBushido reviews
The moon princess is reincarnated as the girl who lived and after seven years of life with the Dursleys manages to hop dimensions meeting Luffy and Ace. How will having Serena and the Weasley Twins as a part of his crew change things for Luffy? AU.
Crossover - Harry Potter & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 34 - Words: 77,926 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 213 - Updated: 11/28/2014 - Published: 3/7/2014 - George W., Fred W., Luffy, Ace
Playing Dangerous by BlackBlueSilver reviews
What if Harry had been born Kali Potter? What if Kali had been beautiful? What if Kali learned how to use that beauty as a weapon at a very young age? What if her work as a child model meant that Kali was already used to some fame? The Wizarding World gains a powerful young femme fatale in the making who won't allow herself to be used as a sacrificial lamb. FemHP/?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 45,857 - Reviews: 517 - Favs: 1,519 - Follows: 1,868 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 1/2/2014 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
Looking Beyond by shinigamigirl196 reviews
The first thing everyone noticed about Hope Potter was that she may have had her mother's face, but she had her father's penchant for causing trouble or somehow finding only made sense that she would fall for a prankster, and it only made sense that danger was attracted to her very scent. Somehow, she was going to prove she was more than just the Girl-Who-Lived. FemHarry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 149 - Words: 659,032 - Reviews: 3749 - Favs: 2,090 - Follows: 2,047 - Updated: 7/27 - Published: 11/28/2013 - [Harry P., George W.] [Hermione G., Ron W.]
The Thunder God and His Maiden by TheTroubledNeophyte reviews
Iris Potter gave up on her life as a witch. She was no longer the Girl-Who-Lived, now she was Dr. Iris Potter, an accomplished astrophysicist. One day, Jane Foster asked her to take over her project since she could no longer dedicate her time and efforts in it. Accepting her friend's request, Iris Potter did not expect a Thunder God to fall on her . Fem HP/Thor
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 29,167 - Reviews: 506 - Favs: 1,946 - Follows: 2,719 - Updated: 2/21 - Published: 11/24/2013 - Harry P., Thor
Once More With Feeling by Annie-marie6 reviews
Fem-Harry has been Voldemort before but now she's woken up in an all new reality where he's only just resurrected himself. Complete with parents, and a sibling that's the supposed boy-who-lived read as Catalina Potter lives through the war yet again, once more with feeling! - Yes the summary sounds cheesy even to me but be kind and give it a go. please? pout.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 26,600 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 257 - Follows: 319 - Updated: 12/4/2014 - Published: 1/19/2014 - Harry P.
Origins Of A Three Headed Watch Dog! by ForeverFox13 reviews
"Have you heard of it? The weapon of the Scarlet gunslinger," "yeah! They say it's powerful!" "Did you hear? It's said that the mans weapon is alive!" "Really? How?" "The rumors say that it was created in the underworld using the soul of a Demon!" "They call it Cerberus the Living gun". NOTICE!: I have lost my muse for this story and I'm Putting it up for Adoption.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,384 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 3/4/2014 - Published: 1/28/2014
248 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »