Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Gender-bender. Female Naruto
Gender-bender. Female Naruto
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 02-18-12
Founder: Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings - Stories: 171 - Followers: 0 - id: 98434
Any fiction where Naruto is a girl.

Underneath the Underneath by Crazy Hyper Lady reviews
"Quick question," Kakashi started again, "Why do your teammates think you're a boy, Naruto-chan?" he raised his visible eyebrow. The adventures of Uzumaki Naru! Yes, that does mean fem!naru. Butterfly-effect AU-ness starting from academy graduation. Chunin exam test 3 Prelims in progress.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 53,954 - Reviews: 750 - Favs: 1,928 - Follows: 2,260 - Updated: 2/22/2013 - Published: 5/30/2011 - Naruto U., Naruko U.
Damn that Uzumaki by Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings reviews
He remembered showing Mito his human form. She had said he looked like her Hashirama. When he had reluctantly showed his true form to Kushina, she had stated that he looked like her Minato. What will Naruto say? FEMnarukyuubi/Kurama. EDITED
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,899 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 330 - Follows: 101 - Published: 3/5/2012 - Naruko U., Kyuubi/Kurama - Complete
Entwined Fates by Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings reviews
Female NarutoXOC. After the Pain invasion, she was captured by Root. Danzo wanted her to be raped and used as a lure to get money. But who was this boy, why was he helping her? And what did he mean Jiraya had a son? Femnaru pregnancy
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,142 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 53 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Naruko U. - Complete
Naruto, What The Heck Are You Doing? by miku89 reviews
I somehow traveled back in time and stumbled upon my sensei's old team. To make things worse, I saved Obito. Oh wait, now my life is officially screwed, seeing as how I'm falling in love with Kakashi! Did I mention that I was thirteen again? Kaka/Femnaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 64,844 - Reviews: 486 - Favs: 1,437 - Follows: 794 - Updated: 4/6/2012 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Naruko U., Kakashi H. - Complete
The Will of Fire: Kindling the Flame by Star of the West reviews
Narumi Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Saburo Haruno have just graduated from the academy. They have now taken the first step on the path that will lead them into the adventure of a lifetime. The journey of team seven and their comrades has begun.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 288,558 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 161 - Updated: 8/7/2012 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Naruko U.
The Meaning of her First kiss by Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings reviews
What do kisses mean? What's so special about her first one? The first kiss is never forgotten, and to Naruto, it was a treasure, one that she loved and cherished. Her first kiss, secretly given, willingly stolen. FemNaru/Neji slight onesided Itafemnaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,893 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 66 - Published: 2/28/2012 - Neji H., Naruko U. - Complete
Raika Namikaze: Daughter of the Great by Thunder-Storm-Tiger reviews
A young female Naruto gets a suprise and it changes her life. Watch how this young girl walks down life's path. Smart/Dark/Fem Naru. I think the pairing was just announced in the ninth chapter wooo!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,834 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Naruto U., Itachi U.
Royal Fiancée by Shirahane Aikawa reviews
Naruto's fate changes when she accepted an offer from an old man to work for a rich family as a housekeeper. The low-level job suddenly transforms into a wedding workout with the Prince of Japan, It's a fairytale with a twist. ITACHIxgNarutoxKakashi
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,971 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 3/3 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Itachi U., Naruto U.
Himesama by Bakunawa reviews
femNarutoxSasuke. AU. Random one-shots. Un-beta-ed. Where Naruto was born a girl, Minato survived the Kyuubi attack and became an overly protective father, and Sasuke falls in love with a princess.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,771 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 2/12/2014 - Published: 12/27/2011 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Always there for you by Mirajane Ryuu-Darkwings reviews
another Female naruto/neji oneshot. There was a girl, who annoyed me to hell when we first met. Her eyes, her hair, her loud, boisterous voice full of energy, it annoyed me. Do you know the reason? I fell in love with her.EDITED
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 20 - Published: 2/22/2012 - Naruko U., Neji H. - Complete
Another's Embrace by Shika-E.S.W reviews
I was bored again so I wrote another Shika/FemNaru one-shot enjoy I guess. Rated T because I said so
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,123 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Naruto U., Shikamaru N. - Complete
Path to a Legendary Kunoichi by Shodai Fuzeikage-sama reviews
After being dealt a finishing blow by Sasuke at the Valley of End, Naruto is transformed into a girl and sent back into the past. Timetravel fic. FemNaru. AU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,235 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 171 - Published: 8/14/2008 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Sarutobi no Jinchuuriki by Simplice reviews
Sarutobi's Human Sacrifice- FemNaru- Kaiyou, Jinchuuriki to the Kyuubi, daughter of the living Yondaime, is a new genin. Her goal: to protect her loved ones. Challenge: Her enemies. Now in the "Shippuden" timeline! After an extremely long hiatus...I'm working on this again. Please see the Author's Note at the beginning of Chapter 25.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 99,520 - Reviews: 283 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 492 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Naruto U., Itachi U., Shikamaru N., Minato N.
Changes by MoonlitSun reviews
To have the opportunity to change your life. Make it happier. Would you do it? 'Do you want things to change, kit' 'More than anything...' Was the soft reply .FemNaru. .MajorTwists.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,667 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 12/18/2007 - Published: 12/16/2007 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
The Last of Sanity by andchipzz reviews
FemNaru. Pain is nothing. The word chanted in her mind. She is like an empty shell. For she lives only for the others. Sacrifice by her people. She doesn't know tears. Rated as story progresses.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,580 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 5/20/2007 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Techno Fox by RuneNeko reviews
In cyberspace, she is known as the Kyuubi, the only hacker in the world to have gotten access to Area 51's top secret files... [Full summary inside][FemNaru][GaaNaru]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 69,668 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 324 - Updated: 4/15/2011 - Published: 11/6/2007 - Naruto U., Gaara
Rise of the ghost maiden by shadow staff reviews
Sasuke kills Naruto at the valley of the end but Naruto is resurrected. AS A GIRL! She discovers her bloodline and sets on the path to become the next Hokage. FemNaru Xover with evangelion and Mar
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,102 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 7/7/2007 - Published: 7/6/2007 - Naruto U.
The Magical Kunoichi:The Sorcerer's Stone by almp15 reviews
What happens if Naruko's mom was a witch. What chaos will she bring to Hogwarts.Thanks to QueenofQUill: Femnaru fanfic
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,162 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 249 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Harry P., Naruko U.
Curse and Will by abodo reviews
A continuous trial of one-shots about femNaru. All of them based on one word themes. If you want please leave theme suggestions.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,887 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Naruko U.
Naruhime by enzhe reviews
Think the Yondaime Hokage is scary? Try asking out his daughter. AU, FemNaru, crack, fluff, series of short one shots.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,737 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 602 - Follows: 581 - Updated: 10/5/2013 - Published: 4/13/2011 - Naruto U., Minato N., Naruko U.
Lullaby for a Stormy Night by animerockchic reviews
Song-fic. On a mission, a storm brews up and Saya's scared. Who comforts her? FemNaru
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,357 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/8/2010 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
What A Change by Darkness' Forbidden Scribe reviews
In which Naruto is actually a girl, and the events at the bridge turn out differently than expected. Features femNaru and HakuNaru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,490 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 240 - Updated: 4/5/2012 - Published: 5/18/2010 - Naruto U., Haku
These bitter promises by perfectly weird reviews
AU HighSchool ONESHOT FemNaru!Sasu. It's then end of their innocent days and choices have to be made. Sometimes, even promises of love and devotion are not enough.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,376 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/30/2009 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Well That's Unexpected by BugFan reviews
Sasuke finds out something interesting about Naruto. He isn't really a he! Sasu/femNaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 700 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 63 - Published: 10/18/2009 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
The Beginning of the End by Hattori Sei reviews
No specific point in time. Sasuke is in Konoha. femNaru GaaNaru Hanyou!Naruto Hanyou!Gaara Hanyou!Yuugito ONE SHOT ONLY!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,022 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/9/2009 - Naruto U., Gaara - Complete
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »