Home Community Anime/Manga D.Gray-Man GenderBender Story's (O^3^)O
GenderBender Story's (O^3^)O
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga D.Gray-Man, Since: 08-17-11
Founder: Majj - Stories: 95 - Followers: 1 - id: 94653
Any story about someone being gender-bendered may be added to the archive.
All the pairings ,genres, ratings, languages.
It doesn't even matter if it's only one chapter long or ten or maybe even fifty and it doesn't matter if it's only DGM or an crossover.
If ya wanna be an staff then just PM me. kay? ♥

As It Fell Apart by runthroughthestars reviews
Allen's been hiding a secret, when he is caught will all be for naught? Or will the new ones, ones that even he had forgotten about, push everything else aside? Terrible summary...
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,108 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 12/12/2009 - Published: 5/22/2007 - Allen Walker, Kanda Yuu
Fairytale Princess by Green-Eye-Deamon reviews
AU: Ten years after the princess of the White Ark kingdom dissapeared, the king has a dream that tells him that his daughter is alive, so he sends his three best soldiers to find her. Yet another LaviXFemAllen story with KandaXLenalee and more.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,964 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 6/28/2009 - Published: 5/30/2009 - Lavi, Allen Walker
Only If You Want To, Only If You'll Let Me by Maze Puppet reviews
Allen and Lavi are summoned to Komui's office, only to find that he is not present..? What could this be about? Female-Allen X Lavi. One-shot.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,405 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 20 - Published: 8/1/2008 - Allen Walker, Lavi - Complete
Unknown Gender and a Little Fun by Kiminaru reviews
Kanda' chest was wrapped up in bandages and he slowly undid them.It was that very moment that Lavi decided to barge in to Allen’s room. Lavi looked at the scene before him. A shirtless Kanda and the fact that 'he' was a girl...
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,362 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 12/28/2007
Black Order's Summer Festival by KiyoiYume reviews
It's time once again for the Black Order's Summer Festival! And with three girls planning to be part of it, what can happen? Female Allen, KandaxAllen and LinaliXLavi.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,313 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/25/2008 - Published: 1/14/2008 - Complete
If Allen was a girl named Elena by Attack 224 reviews
1 story I made. It's about ur fav character Allen Walker in a girl's body. The summary sounds gay I know but the story is better. Trust me. Allen/Lavi, Allen/Kanda Lena/Lavi. Violence & action & romance& crap.CHAP 9'S UP
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,536 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/28/2009 - Published: 1/20/2008
miss Allen Walker by shiirojasmine reviews
Allen Walker is new at, she soon finds out, one strange school, and becomes close to the three most popular kids. I'm aiming for 5 chapters. 10's the max. Lavi x Kanda x Allen Rhode x Linali
D.Gray-Man - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,339 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 12/16/2007 - Published: 10/24/2007 - Kanda Yuu, Allen Walker
Twist of Fate by Small Innocence reviews
Changed title, previously named A Girl Allen. Sorta AUish coz' Allen's a girl. Allen Vallentina Walker is a new finder in Black Order. How will the members of the organization react to this? Yullen, pairing decided LaviLena. Voting is closed. R&R please
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,686 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 12/10/2007 - Published: 10/3/2007
Real Smile by mikatann reviews
From hiding her true gender to nightmares,there is much more than she ever lets on to anyone... Allen Walker can't continue living in a web of deception like that forever. Komui snoops. Rabi watches. Rinali knows. And Kanda is simply clueless as ever. KxA
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 47 - Words: 264,394 - Reviews: 607 - Favs: 351 - Follows: 308 - Updated: 8/7/2008 - Published: 6/24/2006
Things Are Not Always As They Appear To Be by Telekinetic reviews
She had a family once,but they rejected her,threw her out.She had a family twice,and he died on her,but she would never forget him.She had a family thrice,and they loved her,and threw her out,when she would not do as they asked.This is the Story of Allen
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,539 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/27/2007 - Published: 2/2/2007
Operation: Gender Confirmation by bloodredruby69 reviews
One day, three dark figures lay in wait for a certain pale cursed boy, determined to find out once and for all. My response to all the Femme Allen fics out there. Slight Yullen.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,359 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Complete
Noah of Destiny by Silly-Blue reviews
Kanda, newly appointed General, is given the prediction that he will find the person he has been looking for; the person responsible for his very own curse. But he wouldn’t have expected her to be what she was – a Noah. Girl!Allen, Semi-AU.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 179,845 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 8/6/2011 - Published: 3/23/2008 - Kanda Yuu, Allen Walker
Snow Walker and Seven Exorcists by Amura Rin reviews
My first fic. Alternate universe of D.Gray-man in Snow White drama. KandaXFem-Allen, LaviXLenalee. Will Kanda and Allen eventually received their lovey-dovey life or eventually being destroyed by everyone around them... mainly by the Authoress...
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Parody/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 37,747 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/15/2008 - Published: 3/20/2008 - Kanda Yuu, Allen Walker - Complete
Wish by Hikaru2322 reviews
The last petal of the lotus falls. Yullen. Female Kanda with cat ears.
Crossover - D.Gray-Man & xxxHOLiC - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,258 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/31/2009 - Published: 11/21/2009 - Complete
Yullen Draw With Me by exorcist yoko reviews
a boy and a girl that live in an arctic wastelanda seperated only by a glass wall. female kanda. dedicated to Hikaru2322
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,114 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/30/2009 - Allen Walker, Kanda Yuu - Complete
Alice Human Sacrifice by Hikaru2322 reviews
For some strange reason, the people of Silence Falls have disappeared. But when one by one, the exorcists go to the town, they discover that it's much more than disappearances. Yullen. Female Kanda with Cat ears.
Crossover - D.Gray-Man & Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,731 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/6/2009 - Published: 11/9/2009 - Complete
Sakura kiss by I like fma reviews
Fem Kanda. Yullen/arekan. Becomes alucky star crossover later on. Will not have Lucky star charecters later *MAY CONTAIN D.GRAY-MAN SPOILES it's unlikely* Was inspired by a dojin called "Family Walker" :
Crossover - D.Gray-Man & Lucky Star - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 744 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Allen Walker, Konata I.
The Game of Life and Death by TimelessTears reviews
Let's play a game, I'll be Life and you be Death. Apparently, insanity was contagious if one stayed around it long enought. GirlAllen
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Complete
CinderAllen by Brometheus reviews
a ciderella parody. Laven But with Fem!Allen and OMG! ITS LADY!CROSS! -screams-. right, -ahem- anyway, this was written to try and get over my writers block. FLAMES WILL BE USED TO ROAST MARSHMELLOWS! so dont flame, because i dont care. rated for language
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,323 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/8/2008 - Published: 6/9/2008 - Allen Walker, Lavi - Complete
Alice Walker: Loveless by byrdiesinging reviews
Because of her deformities, all of her suitors have turned away from her. Then one day after another brutal escape, she meets a new person. And he's not afraid of her.FEMALE ALLEN.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,779 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 2/15/2011 - Published: 9/21/2008 - Allen Walker, Kanda Yuu - Complete
Insanity by Maze Puppet reviews
Mourning the loss of his only family, the Fourteenth shows Kanda the insanity that caused Allen to give up. Takes place after My Heart, one-shot sequel. Kanda X female Allen.
D.Gray-Man - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,463 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Kanda Yuu, Allen Walker - Complete
Maid by NaruHinaforever reviews
It's my first D.Gray-man fanfic. Warning: Laven, meaning Yaoi kind of it's a Lavi x female Allen. Allen is the tom boy, Lavi is the popular and smart kid. Allen working in a maid cafe how will Lavi react!
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,868 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/8/2009 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Lavi, Allen Walker - Complete
Kanda, onna! by dead or alive0013 reviews
When Allen was sent to assist Kanda in a mission, they definitely didn't expect Kanda to become a woman. shounen-ai, not het! yullen, laviXkanda, don't like don't read. Kanda's special mission now on!
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 38,200 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 8/17/2008 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Kanda Yuu
Change in Heart by Noheals reviews
Kanda was knocked out while fighting Akuma. Allen finds his body and runs to the nearest house he could find. What he didn't expect was that the house to belong to a witch, nor the secret that the anti-social exorcist was carrying. Fem!Kanda !AreKan!
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,734 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 7/8/2008 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Allen Walker, Kanda Yuu
Its a Gender Bending World: DGM by Zodiac Co reviews
“How the hell do you explain turning me into a girl temporary!” Kanda finally snapped.“Umm…an experiment gone wrong?” Komui answered innocently. Yullen! semi-crack Fem!kanda by LK
D.Gray-Man - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Published: 5/17/2008
85 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »