Home Community Cartoons Code Lyoko General Code Lyoko fans
General Code Lyoko fans
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Code Lyoko, Since: 12-07-05
Founder: anotherthrowawayname - Stories: 15 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 9 - id: 25513
Fans of Code Lyoko stories join! Please read the stories in here, and maybe add some of your own! This is pretty general. I don't have a restriction on rating or anything. You can add pretty much anything.

Dirty little secret by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
Aelita isn't as innocent as everyone thought.She keeps secrets from everyone,some big some small.After college her and Jeremie marry,but her feelings for Odd interfere and make it difficult.Sexual situations.I fixed it up, and added deleted scenes.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,260 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/24/2006 - Published: 3/4/2006 - Aelita S., Odd D. - Complete
The Future isn't Written by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
Thirty years have passed since they beat xana, and everyone has settled down. Xana escapes and kills the group, leaving their kids to go back into time and help their parents defeat xana, without revealing who they are.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 23 - Words: 62,673 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/15/2006 - Published: 2/8/2006 - Complete
As you wish by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
Yumi doesn't believe in the saying 'be careful what you wish for'But after she accidently says,I wish you were dead, something bad happens to Ulrich.Is it a coincidence,or could something bigger be going on.UxY, warning,some chapters are brutal.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 25,368 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/15/2007 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Complete
Nightmares of the Past by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
Sequel to As you Wish. 25 years have past since Yumi's death. Ulrich has managed to get his life back.Suddenly,Ulrich's daughter is kidnapped and the police give up after a year,reporting her dead.Ulrich however doesn't believe she's dead,and searches.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 26,474 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/12/2006 - Published: 4/2/2006 - Complete
End of a battle, beginning of a war by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
The day after xana escaped, a strange boy who claims to be Aelita's cousin comes out of the scanner.While waiting for xana to attack,relationships form and new threats arise as the conspirasy of the computer is slowly unraveled.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 19 - Words: 29,831 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/26/2007 - Published: 2/28/2006 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
Over Christmas break by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
My sequel to dirty little secret. Odd and Aelita have been married for two and a half years,and things are going great. Then when Aelita gets a call from her adopted parents her and the family come over for Christmas.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 31,703 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/20/2006 - Published: 3/27/2006 - Odd D., Aelita S. - Complete
Lessons of Trust by notcreativeenoughtomakeone reviews
The school is taken hostage and no one is sure of the motives. Once Yumi and nine other people are chosen for execution to make the police give them the ransom for the students, Ulrich and William must save the school and find out what is really going on.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,750 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/17/2006 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Complete
Feline Fiasco by hoshicat reviews
The people at Kadic are experiencing some trouble. Cat trouble?
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 700 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2006
Love Bug Mishap by purplelover reviews
There is a love bug that makes Ulrich like Aelita, then later on, Xanna sends blobs to go into ears of people, and its up to Jeremy and Aelita to save everyone!UxY, JxA maybe Odd with someone, but I dont know...
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 12,892 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/16/2006 - Published: 12/31/2005
Behind These Brown Eyes by azn dreamer xD reviews
Behind her brown eyes, Yumi is a completely different person. When her brother, Hiroki, is attacked by XANA and sent to the hospital, see her feelings, thoughts, the drama, angst, and all. Bit of tragedy. BrotherSister relationship. UxY
Code Lyoko - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,342 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/26/2005 - Complete
My Cousin, Ricky by DanMat6288 reviews
Ulrich gets a surprise visit from his American cousin, Ricky Affeber, who wants to know all about his cousin's life. But, when he unwittingly spills his feeling that Ulrich his hiding something to his forein exchange partner's parents, they decide to take
Code Lyoko - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,080 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/3/2006 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Complete
As the Sky Cries by Golden Dragon Kayleth reviews
When I suddenly find myself back in the past, who knows how many times, I don't know what to think any longer. There are people who hold the answers, but who are they? What are they hiding? .::.Ryka.::. A Code Lyoko FanFic with one OC.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,449 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/15/2006 - Published: 1/11/2006 - Complete
The Music Box by Golden Dragon Kayleth reviews
.::Jeremie and Aelita::. When Aelita finds an old music box of Jeremie's it leads to some rather unexpected things. .::OneShot::.
Code Lyoko - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 849 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/15/2006 - Complete