Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice Genre: Fantasy, Supernatural... Romance Best stories.
Genre: Fantasy, Supernatural... Romance Best stories.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 02-24-13
Founder: MitsukaiYuki - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 106144
Best stories of Fantasy, Supernatural, Romance etc. genre
A collection of best stories that could make your heart beat fast and cause your stomach to flip!

Pixie Wings and Other Things by Blue -Niagra reviews
In a world of faeries and wizards, there are certain types of status, and Pixie Wings are the lowest status of them all. Mikan Sakura has pixie wings, something that isn't expected of a princess! Can she find a person who likes her for her? NXM
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 46,323 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 10/7/2009 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Complete
The Story of Black Cat and his Lovely Kitten by Rebelchickie reviews
Why? Why would they do this to me? Why would he do this to me? After all that we went through, I was stupid enought to believe that we might get a happy ending. But when I heard what my friends real opinion of me and find Natsume kissing another girl, I run. When im asked if I want to leave, I accept. Im branded and taken away. Will I be back? Probably not. Im just lovingly hated..
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 27,523 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 1/6/2013 - Published: 9/14/2012 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
The Raven Bride by yuthika vemosa reviews
" One call from a Raven and he'll have your attention, One touch, and you'll be begging for more, One kiss, and you're his for eternity." Unfortunately, for Mikan, she managed to tempt the greatest Raven of all, the Raven king.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 15 - Words: 114,936 - Reviews: 494 - Favs: 316 - Follows: 363 - Updated: 12/26/2013 - Published: 10/3/2011 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
Fairy Wishes by Blue -Niagra reviews
Natsume doesn't believe in fairies, and so, Mikan, a young fairy princess, decides to take him to her world to make him believe in what is real! But more than a friendship blooms, and, will Mikan want him to leave her alone in the Fairy World? NXM of cour
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,974 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/8/2007 - Published: 5/3/2007 - Complete
Fairies Love by Octaves reviews
When the Fairy Land princess meets the Demon Land prince, what type of stories will they make? Will their love be forever? -Full summary inside- NxM
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 19,871 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/18/2009 - Published: 10/31/2008 - Mikan S., Natsume H. - Complete
Second Chances by crazygirl18 reviews
Natsume always thought Mikan would always be by his side, until an unforgetable accident changed his life. He then realized the importance of the word love. Please review my work! Tell me how you think it was.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,790 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 4/10/2007 - Published: 1/12/2007 - Complete
Somewhere I'll Find You by crazygirl18 reviews
The Sequel Story to Second Chances. Ever since the accident, Mikan has always kept her heart closed. Years later, another jerk enters her life and it isn't Natsume... but someone who resembles him. It can't be him because Natsume Hyuuga is dead. Right?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 187,927 - Reviews: 700 - Favs: 322 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 3/18/2009 - Published: 1/26/2007 - Complete