Home Community Cartoons G. I. Joe Get Your Ninja Fix
Get Your Ninja Fix
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons G. I. Joe, Since: 10-06-05
Founder: Tower of Babel - Stories: 5 - Followers: 5 - id: 22750
Anything associated with the Arashikage Clan and the ninjas of G.I.Joe and Cobra.

GIJoe: Natural Born Killers by Tower of Babel reviews
Falcone, Jinx, & SS, are pitted against two sadistic commanders who foresee Cobra's rise in power, Karl and Katie Webber. Called The Killer Couple, they kill without mercy, and see F,J&SS as their next target. COMPLETE.
G. I. Joe - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,008 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/11/2006 - Published: 8/7/2006 - Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander - Complete
Children by kepulver reviews
What happened to Jinx and Kamakura after the Joes dropped them off in Sigma 6 episode 4 Reveal. First GI Joe: Sigma 6 fanfic I wrote and possibly the first GI Joe: Sigma 6 fanfic posted to the internet. Written as part of the Fanfic 100 Challenge
G. I. Joe - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/14/2005
GIJoe: Snake Eyes vs The Crimson Guard by Tower of Babel reviews
Snake Eyes is captured by Tomax & Xamot after infiltrating Extensive Enterprises. But he soon gets free and runs amok in the EE building and teaches the Twins a lesson they'll never forget! COMPLETE.
G. I. Joe - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,109 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/16/2005 - Published: 9/14/2005 - Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander - Complete
GIJoe Novella: Back To Reality by Tower of Babel reviews
Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes are targeted by Cobra Commander and inserted into a new version of the Brainwave Scanner. Tricked, they think GIJOE/COBRA is merely software of a VR game. In reality, it's a plan for CC to kill his greatest rival, SE. COMPLETE.
G. I. Joe - Rated: K - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 32,152 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/26/2011 - Published: 7/18/2005 - Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander - Complete
GIJoe Novelette: An Ancient Evil by Tower of Babel reviews
1000's of yrs ago the Staff of Power dominated mankind & an evil king possessed it! Buried in Egypt Cobra Commander finds it and Storm Shadow warns him of an evil connected with it. Will the world survive the king's resurrection thru CC? COMPLETE
G. I. Joe - Rated: K - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,719 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/31/2006 - Published: 7/22/2005 - Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander - Complete