Home Community Books Twilight GetDrunkOnVictory's Twilight Archive
GetDrunkOnVictory's Twilight Archive
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 11-29-08
Founder: GetDrunkOnVictory - Stories: 2,458 - Followers: 32 - id: 64497
Every fanfiction story I have read. (The list is not complete, I have to go back and add the older ones.) Not all of the stories are good, but most are. Most of them are All Human because those are my favorites. All stories were complete at the time of archiving.
If you have any suggestions of stories, please do not hesitate to tell me. :D

Fifty Days to Heaven by RRose reviews
When Edward Cullen's soul separates from his body after a car accident, he realizes it's going to take a lot more than jumping back into it to get his life back. Fifty days should be plenty of time to find three tears of pure love, right? Based on 49 Days and Pure Love.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 39 - Words: 87,897 - Reviews: 618 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 267 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 9/26/2014 - [Edward, Bella] Jasper - Complete
Pressure-Treated Mahogany by TheRuggeddomContest reviews
He's working toward a future and too tired to think outside the box. She's too frustrated to care who comes to her rescue as long as he pays attention to the details.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,149 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 43 - Published: 4/29/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Homeless Christmas Eve by mostly a lurker reviews
Bella finds herself in a position she'd never dreamed of - homeless and panhandling with her daughter on a street corner praying for a miracle on Christmas Eve. Will her prayer be answered? AH, ExB. A little holiday gift to you all.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,493 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 51 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Untitled Moments by LyricKash reviews
Untitled Moments is a collection of various "moments" from the Twilight Series set in an alternate universe. - What if Jacob never answered the phone? What if there was no rush to Volterra? What if...?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,702 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/14/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Letting Know by EclipsedofSoul reviews
After their night together, Bella and Edward face an awkward conversation... the consequences of which will lead them anywhere but to happiness. Sequel to ‘Letting Free’.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,382 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Christmas Book by ericastwilight reviews
After the loss of his best friends,Edward is responsible for their little girl. Unable to get the child to open up, he takes her to a bookstore. Inside, he finds a loving young woman, hurting from past regrets and the owner of a magical book.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,530 - Reviews: 1801 - Favs: 1,488 - Follows: 783 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 12/15/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Mike Meet My Husband? by countrydoglover reviews
Bella Swan is attending a ball like party, when Mike Newton starts talking to her. Bella, in an act of desperation, grabs the closest guy pretending he is her husband. How will the green eyed man react? ALL HUMAN!More is sure to unfold...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 35,253 - Reviews: 1513 - Favs: 1,296 - Follows: 649 - Updated: 12/6/2010 - Published: 12/10/2008 - Complete
Hey You by SydneyAlice reviews
Hey you. Yeah you. You with your long brown hair and the vintage t-shirt that's always tied at the bottom. I think you're beautiful.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 670 - Favs: 1,058 - Follows: 211 - Published: 8/27/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
First Dates by adverb reviews
Edward, an engineering major at the top of his class, is about to face a challenge that no college course could have prepared him for – the dreaded first date. Will the night be a success or just another bust? One-Shot for the Googleward contest. AH. ExB
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,720 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/20/2009 - Edward, Bella - Complete
I See Her by sisterhoodfan reviews
GOOGLEWARD CHALLENGE ENTRY: "I love her Jasper, and she loves me. Though shes not real." -Full Summary Inside. AH/OU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,955 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/24/2009 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Buttercup by Saritadreaming reviews
Lisabetta & Edward meet at music school. An unlikely friendship guides them both through difficult times, creating a life-long bond and helping them find their way home to the ones they love. Stand alone outtake of Betti Gefecht's Little Green&Easy Bella
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,414 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 24 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Edward
PS Love Always by ericastwilight reviews
Penpals since the age of eight, one in Chicago, the other in Forks, they never anticipated finding their best friend. Will the friendship survive from miles apart when it's put to the test? Collab with kyla713, written for FGB Autism Speaks Fundraiser
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,767 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 101 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Edward, Bella
Bad Boys and Book Nerds by MPants reviews
Bella is daydreaming her way through college in the University of Washington library. When she's hooked up on a double date with a quiet, gorgeous man, will her dreams become reality? AU/AH.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 37,505 - Reviews: 806 - Favs: 759 - Follows: 485 - Updated: 3/20/2009 - Published: 10/14/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Home Ice Advantage oneshot by Hibbleton78 reviews
One shot. Hockey fan, Bella Swan, has dedicated so much time and effort avoiding the 'puck bunny' label that she struggles to acknowledge that the attention from new team addition, Edward Cullen, is directed at her.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,258 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 513 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 6/29/2011 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Speak Now by lighted-sky reviews
It's the day of Edward and Tanya's wedding, but will a certain brunette get there in time to stop the wedding? To Taylor Swift's song Speak Now.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 632 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 10 - Published: 11/8/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Searching, Seeking, Reaching, Always by TRDancer reviews
AH. Entry for the Plot Bunny Contest. Four people have lost it all.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,777 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Complete
Love Like Wine by cokesuicide reviews
Falling in love is a lot like tasting wine. First, you take a good look. Second, you smell the bouquet. Third, you taste. And when you find that perfect wine, you never want to let it go. Plot Bunny Contest Entry.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,572 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/31/2010 - Esme, Carlisle
Sold, Sight Unseen by quothme reviews
The odds of him dialing her phone number are 3,720 to 1. Yet he does. Their chance conversation leads to something more. Something silly, then serious and a little scary. But in a good way. AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,130 - Reviews: 1540 - Favs: 3,037 - Follows: 599 - Updated: 1/17/2010 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Yes Project by justaskalice reviews
A Fandom Gives Back oneshot for Legna989. Bella is sick of her lackluster love life, and Alice has the perfect solution.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,788 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 85 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Misadventures of Elmo, Charlie, and Lenny by AliceMcCarty reviews
So, Edna," "It's Edward, sir. And isn't that a girl's name?" "Your point?" "Ah, good one sir." "Yes, I thought so." This is what happens the first time Charlie and Edward meet. Includes an overprotective father and a gun named Lenny. All human. Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/27/2009 - Bella, Charlie S. - Complete
Life According to Plan by unicornhime reviews
Edward finally makes his move... in a laundromat. My entry for the AwkWard Contest. AH One-shot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,082 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 30 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
The Don'ts of Dating a Police Chief's Daughter by Nayaritism reviews
Edward finds himself in a stressful situation . . ."I was going to kill Bella for making me agree to this." My entry of the AwkWard Contest. AH/One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,533 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 18 - Published: 3/12/2010 - Edward - Complete
Sk8ter Boi by vampire-legend reviews
Though reluctant to move, teenage skater, Edward Cullen, finds solace in new friends. How will Edward and Bella's immediate best friend relationship fair when sparks are flying? How will Edward cope without the attention that competition brings him? AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 54,559 - Reviews: 1388 - Favs: 1,180 - Follows: 513 - Updated: 8/17/2009 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Bloody Hell by earthprincess4 reviews
*Oneshot entry for the AwkWard contest* Edward is the shy, new kid on the Summer baseball team in Forks. Bella has some embarrassing moments with him while he spends the weekend with her, her brother Jasper, and best friend Alice.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,228 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 20 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Take Care Of My Heart by earthprincess4 reviews
*2nd place in To-Kill-A-Cullen* Bella and Alice are roommates at the hospital. Both are waiting for a transplant of different kinds. Edward is Alice's brother and only family. He comes to visit her daily and gets close to Bella in the process.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,203 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 30 - Published: 2/5/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »