Home Community Misc Misc. Tv Shows Ghost Adventure's
Ghost Adventure's
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Tv Shows, Since: 04-24-11
Founder: xxEMOxLIZZARDxx - Stories: 47 - Followers: 0 - id: 91770
Creating a place for the show Ghost Adventure's on Travel Channel. I've seen enough stories for Zak, Nick and Aaron so they are getting a community. If I missed any stories, let me know and I'll add them in.

Lurking Love by xlabx7 reviews
Jack Toteans and the Ghost Voyages crew are doing what they do, hunting spirits. Then one ghost latches on to Jack through love. She protects him and follows the crew to every house. Will he love her back or scare her off? T for safety and cursing later. BASED OFF OF GHOST ADVENTURES!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,389 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/9/2013 - Published: 7/18/2012
Why Do You Care So Much? by xxsarabethxx reviews
Electra was in an abusive relationship until Zak Bagans saves her on the street. What happens to Electra when Joe's out of the picture? Zak Bagans/OC R&R
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,466 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 1/5/2014 - Published: 3/31/2012
Flowers by snazzelle reviews
Number 31 of the 100 word challenge! Aaron's quite charming, but there is just one person he wants to charm. Aaron/Zak Ghost Adventures Slash fic
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,695 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Complete
The unforgettable birthday present by Stardustz6 reviews
Luna's sixteenth birthday will be the best yet as her best friend gets in touch with the Ghost Adventures Crew and everything is turned upside down. *I do not own the rights to Ghost Adventures*
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 57,608 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/27/2013 - Published: 9/29/2011 - Complete
The Nervous Game by snazzelle reviews
It gets quite boring on the road. The boys gotta keep themselves entertained somehow. It just so happens that Nick and Zak have their own little game. Light Nick/Zak Ghost Adventures slash fic
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,626 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2011 - Complete
Demons and Ghosts: Possession and Obsession by Lauren Bailey reviews
The Ghost Adventures Crew visits Poveglia Island in Italy, an island filled with good and evil spirits from the plague. But sometimes your work can come home with you, and sometimes it can change your entire life.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,745 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/2/2011 - Published: 8/6/2011
SaviorII: The Enemy by AdriRen reviews
"Do you honestly think you can waltz in, save me and get rid of the demons... you can't just erase that kind of TORTURE and PAIN... I felt it." Starring Zak Bagans, NIck Groff and Aaron Goodwin. Ghost Adventures The enemy, seemingly gone,is here...
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,747 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/30/2012 - Published: 5/19/2011
Lies, Secrets, And Untimely Deaths by Emma Violacciocca reviews
Up for adoption. I can't think what else to add. PM me if you want it, please.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/27/2012 - Published: 6/3/2011
Why I fell in love with you by GAC-freak72 reviews
Zak is getting married and trying to write a speech, so he uses his 10 favorite memories of her. i hope you like it! GAC ZAKxOC Fluffier than a bunny in a bucket of marshmallows. Review PLEASE! My first fic btw...god i suck at summaries
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 808 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 5/22/2011
Stark & the Suit of Gold by zakbaganslover96
This is a Ghost Adventures based story. *I do not own any of the characters or locations of this story.* What will Zak Bagans do when his companions are stolen from him, and his safe control of Sin City is threatened?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,887 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/29/2011
Stark & the Strange Dreams by zakbaganslover96 reviews
Another Ghost Adventures based story. I do NOT own any of the GAC or Eastern State Penitentiary as stated in the Prologue . What will the GAC do when their minds are engulfed by strange dreams that turn into a reality?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,038 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/15/2011 - Published: 5/30/2011
The Ghost Adventures Crew Cronicals by Writing Is A Poison reviews
Lovers of the GAC crew are welcome! The adventures change when the crew gets a new female investigator to join them, who seems to have a link with the spirits
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,308 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 10/14/2010 - Published: 8/20/2010
A Ghost Between Us by hopscotchkettle reviews
GHOST ADVENTURES. Nick has a strange experience during an investigation. ZAK/NICK SLASH.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Complete
Ghost Adventures Vermont by thewritingwolf reviews
Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin visit Vermont for Frost Lodge. Bryn Wolf joins them for a 2 night lockdown. When Nick and Bryn get close though, Zak's temper flares.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,224 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 1/2/2011 - Complete
88 Years Later by Alteration Earthquake reviews
Kathleen has been a ghost for 88 years. One day, she watches this T.V. show, "Ghost Adventures", and is certain, if her theory is correct, that the host is her old lover, Jack Schmagens. Long story. Made by Lexi and Missa. GHOST ADVENTURES! :D
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,001 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Complete
The Difference Between Spirits and Demons by CarlenieBeanie reviews
Ghost, Spirits, Entities, Demons, some think they're all one in the same, but there's a difference, and it's no thin line, believe me.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,655 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/28/2011 - Published: 10/31/2010
Ghost Adventures: Revelations by The Dean Winchester reviews
Zak, Nick, and Aaron come face to face with a new type of supernatural being. Includes various hunts, character death, male pregnancy, and strong language. Zak/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,643 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/26/2011 - Published: 1/6/2011 - Complete
My Heart Will Go On by Sarcasm Punk13 reviews
GHOST ADVENTURES- Nineteen years go by, and he never forgot her. She always had a place in his heart. When he visits London, will he be able to win her back after all the promises he broke? Zak/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,257 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/5/2011 - Published: 2/25/2011
Test of Insanity by Goma-Ryu reviews
/UPDATED CH. 3/ A GHOST ADVENTURES AU fic. The guys meet for the first time at a haunted location and experience things they've never experience before. Will they be able to fight this or join the other lost souls? Had to re-load this story again
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,248 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/6/2011 - Published: 3/1/2011
Calla Lillies by Sarcasm Punk13 reviews
GHOST ADVENTURES- Zak and Calla, Calla and Zak. It was the way things were supposed to work. To bad it never did. Zak/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,427 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/28/2011 - Published: 3/1/2011
GhostAdventures All You Need is Love by GAandMJfan reviews
Zak, Nick, and Aaron have been best friends forever. But when Valentines Day approaches, feelings are revealed and 2 of them are in for a surprise. NICK/ZAK. Contains SLASH.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,511 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/14/2011 - Published: 2/9/2011
Blue Spirit by Shin Maxwell reviews
What happens when a angry, teenager meets a famous ghost hunting team that he's always admired? Will he continue on his path to jail...or will meeting them be enough to save him? rated for language, violence, and mature themes. Ghost Adventures fic
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,984 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/9/2013 - Published: 10/31/2010
Ghost Adventures I'll Be There For You OneShot by GAandMJfan reviews
Ghost Adventures NAK Fanfic. Nick Zak . Nick has a nightmare about him and Zak... Rated T just to be safe..
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 598 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/17/2011 - Complete
Savior by AdriRen reviews
"This is unaccetable! We have to get her back. I will not rest until this woman is saved! They have NO F***ING RIGHT to take her... and we're gonna get her back." It's GHOST ADVENTURES people! Zak Bagans...A.K.A the Savior
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,249 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/20/2011 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Complete
Ghost Adventures Fanfic For All Time by GAandMJfan reviews
Zak & Lindsey first met in 2003 when Lindsey came to help Zak out with his Paranormal Problem. The two have been friends for a while, but Lindsey had to leave, to continue her show. She promised she would return, but never did. FULL SUMMERY INSIDE!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,915 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/22/2011 - Published: 2/22/2011
37 | Page 1 2 Next »