Home Community Misc Misc. Tv Shows Ghost Adventures-Slash-free please
Ghost Adventures-Slash-free please
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Tv Shows, Since: 05-23-11
Founder: GhostAdventuresfan09 - Stories: 62 - Followers: 26 - id: 92605
Another Ghost Adventures Community, but without the slash stories. I will accept OC/GAC member fanfics. Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin host their show on the Travel Channel.

A Cursed Gift by Treble4Life reviews
A forensic anthropologist is gifted in many ways, especially with the supernatural, however, her life completely changes when her path crosses with non other than the Ghost Adventures Crew. *Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Ghost Adventures, I do own Dria. I've tried to get the facts as straight as possible with the GAC, & Dria is a lot like myself*
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 27,431 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/14/2014 - Published: 9/19/2014
Return to Poveglia by SongsofPsyche1945 reviews
A Ghost Adventures Story. Zak Bagans/OC ROMANCE. A girl desperate for a new beginning joins the GAC team as they travel back to the Island of Hell (aka Poveglia). What secrets will this second visit unloose? FOLLOW MY TUMBLR at songsofpsyche13.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,899 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 8/16/2014
Never Let Go by Sassy Girl reviews
A haunted past catches up to the newest member of the Ghost Adventures Crew. She is left with two options: Tell her friends what she experienced that frightful night in September or run in hopes that she could forget. -Ghost Adventures-
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,696 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 8/12/2014
Ghost Adventures: Hellhounds and Mike by Spirit on Extesay
The crew examines a hockey arena that a young woman was killed at. Her friend witnessed it, and believes her spirit is still roaming the arena. Will they solve the case if the spirit is ready to move on? Or will she continue to haunt the arena?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 530 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2014
Ghost Adventures: Old Wyoming Penitentiary by GhostAdventuresfan09 reviews
Rawlins, WY. The team visit an old prison where former inmates still lurk within the building.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,804 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/22/2014 - Complete
Waking up Hitched in Vegas by Paintedwings77 reviews
Anastasia is a good girl. Her idea of excitement is Tuesday's night book club meeting. She was engaged to what she thought was a wonderful guy-until she caught him cheating. Devastated she closed her heart off. Trying to cheer her up, her friends whisk her away to a Vegas weekend. One night of blitzed bliss later, she wakes up next to an Adonis she doesn't recall. GA Story, Zak/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 35 - Words: 209,953 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 6/9/2014 - Published: 8/22/2013 - Complete
Aaron's Vlog: Halden Mansion Cookie Vlog by GhostAdventuresfan09 reviews
Just an idea I got and needing to write some Ghost Adventures stuff again. I will make more "vlogs" soon.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Complete
A Haunting Memory by GhostAdventuresfan09 reviews
Nick Groff and my OC, Aura describing their memories from the Bartonville Insane Asylum when Nick went under possession by a malevolent spirit. This just came to me as I was thinking about my Ghost Adventures fanfics.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 224 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Complete
Ghost Adventures: Return to Preston Castle by GhostAdventuresfan09 reviews
Ione, CA. Zak, Nick and Aaron reinvestigate unfinished business inside the renowned paranormal hotspot.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,440 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/28/2014 - Published: 12/2/2012
Ghost Adventures: Bartonville Insane Asylum by GhostAdventuresfan09 reviews
Bartonville Insane Asylum, IL. The GA crew gets locked down inside a former Insane Asylum inhabited by restless spirits and malevolent entities.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,911 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Complete
Ghost Adventures: Halden Mansion by GhostAdventuresfan09 reviews
Rochester, NY. The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates a small town hotel haunted by the lost souls from the past.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,760 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Complete
Lurking Love by xlabx7 reviews
Jack Toteans and the Ghost Voyages crew are doing what they do, hunting spirits. Then one ghost latches on to Jack through love. She protects him and follows the crew to every house. Will he love her back or scare her off? T for safety and cursing later. BASED OFF OF GHOST ADVENTURES!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,389 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/9/2013 - Published: 7/18/2012
The Second Generation of Ghost adventures by Nekome-Sama reviews
Degan Bagans, Alice Groff and Quinn Goodwin have been "forced" by their fathers to take on the Ghost Adventures business and boy...are they ever reluctant to do it...join them in their experiences of paranormal activity and Degan being a total dork...
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,240 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/15/2012 - Published: 7/7/2012
Shadow Kiss by KrazeeBunny reviews
Zak Bagans learns from a palm reader that his soul has been eternally damned by the very things he hunts...but there may be one person who can save him. Enter Aerolynn, a quirky, 25 year old GA fan who wins the chance to go on a lockdown with them when they come to her town of Sunfire Falls to investigate. Zak doesn't really believe this girl can save him. Can she prove him wrong?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 23 - Words: 30,892 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Complete
Follow You Home by XXTigerXEyesXX26 reviews
This is kind of a one-shot, but I'm thinking it might be the start to a sequel... even though I haven't finshed the prequel. I don't know it's weird. Anyways, the Ghost Adventures returned to Mackey's and this is what happens once Zak returns home.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,437 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Complete
An Unwanted Goodbye by RndmSkttlz
Just a little something I came up with off the top of my head. I'm bad at summaries, plus it's my first story/one-shot. The "boys" are the Ghost Adventures Crew.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 596 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Complete
You're Not Like The Others by GACfan4Life reviews
Kayla is a hard working mother with a daughter named Abby. One day she meets the Ghost Adventures Crew, will her life be changed forever? Or will it be the same? Zak/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 47,932 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/8/2013 - Published: 4/3/2012 - Complete
Ghost Adventures oneshots! by GACfan13 reviews
Zak,Nick,and Aaron will see it all! From snakes to floating hansoap. I'm open to your one-shot ideas. Rated T for language and some of the guys actions. Enjoy!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,167 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/15/2012 - Published: 1/8/2012
A New Adventure by Hobbit4Lyfe reviews
The Ghost Adventures Crew goes to yet another old, abandoned hospital for their next lockdown. Will it be their scariest yet? Please review.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 186 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/9/2012
Love in LA by The-Serious-One reviews
The Ghost Adventures Crew heads to L.A. for a lockdown. When he's ignored by a boyish schoolgirl and haunted by a strange ghost, could his entire world change? Zak/OC
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,083 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/7/2012 - Complete
It's Hard To Make It Look Easy by GACfan4Life reviews
Breanna has had her heart broken for a while now, but when she meets the Ghost Adventures Crew,Zak, Nick and Aaron, will they be able to fix her broken heart? OC/? COMPLETE
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 28 - Words: 56,054 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/19/2013 - Published: 2/14/2012 - Complete
Ghost Adventures Season of Returns by GACfan13 reviews
Zak,Nick,and Aaron are going bavck to the locations the viewers want them to starting with none other than Idaho State Penitentiary!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,806 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/17/2012 - Published: 10/28/2011
The unforgettable birthday present by Stardustz6 reviews
Luna's sixteenth birthday will be the best yet as her best friend gets in touch with the Ghost Adventures Crew and everything is turned upside down. *I do not own the rights to Ghost Adventures*
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 57,608 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/27/2013 - Published: 9/29/2011 - Complete
Demons and Ghosts: Possession and Obsession by Lauren Bailey reviews
The Ghost Adventures Crew visits Poveglia Island in Italy, an island filled with good and evil spirits from the plague. But sometimes your work can come home with you, and sometimes it can change your entire life.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,745 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/2/2011 - Published: 8/6/2011
Ghost Adventures: New Beginnings by Jameson Like The Whiskey reviews
When a girl and her crew win a contest to investigate with the GAC, their lives will never been the same. Don't own GA.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 34,083 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/22/2013 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Complete
47 | Page 1 2 Next »