Home Community Games Fallout Ghoul Romance
Ghoul Romance
Follow .
Focus: Games Fallout, Since: 05-08-12
Founder: Arabella-Rose90 - Stories: 37 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 100097
From Fallout 3 to New Vegas (and anything before or between), this community supports ghouls and their romantic adventures out in The Wastes. The fanfiction submitted here will be rated K to M. Anyone is welcomed to privately message the staff or the manager to have their story submitted to the community.

So come on in, and share the love for these fine ghouls and ghoulettes!

Radio by Cyprith reviews
The Vaultie turned everything upside-down with crooked smile and a half remembered joke before running off after ghosts, leaving them behind with only the static on the radio. Gob/OC
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,959 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/24/2009 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Complete
Hope by Atiaran reviews
A Fallout 3 fic. Deals with Gob's feelings for Nova, and how Nova responds to them. Inspired by the dialogue exchange where you ask Nova if she's ever "worked" with Gob.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,763 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/3/2008 - Complete
Wishful Thinking by Cyprith reviews
Gob loves her more than anything, but he’s afraid to hope. Gob/OC.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/24/2009 - Complete
A Different Kind of Sample by Cyprith reviews
Barrows isn't sure what to think about Quinn's foundling. Doctor Barrows/Female Lone Wanderer
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,616 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2009 - Complete
Fairytale by Cyprith reviews
Charon had never been much for stories, but this one was worth it. Charon/OC. Serious fluff.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 973 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Complete
Wishes by KiwiDayDreams reviews
The Vaultie is upset that no one celebrates holidays in the Wasteland. She decides to give Gob a Christmas gift anyway, and he wants to give her something in return. FemVaultie/Gob WAFF
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,932 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Lone Wanderer, Gob - Complete
In a Heartbeat by Woman of Rohan reviews
During a quiet moment shared with Charon, The Lone Wanderer appreciates the value of the human heart. Hints of FemVaultie/Charon.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/15/2011 - Lone Wanderer, Charon
Maybe Tomorrow by Mopps reviews
Oneshot from Cort and Charon's time in the Citadel during OotD, knowledge of that story needed. For Valentine's Day. I'm such a sap.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,386 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Lone Wanderer, Charon - Complete
Sunshine by XxTwistedThornxX reviews
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. He held her tight against him, shocked and shaking. She was his one ray of light in this fucked up world, and she was gone. UPDATED: 6/6/2012
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,372 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Charon, Lone Wanderer - Complete