Home Community Games Fallout Ghoulified
Ghoulified
Follow .
Focus: Games Fallout, Since: 12-30-08
Founder: Instabil - Stories: 8 - Followers: 13 - id: 65525
Ghouls: You know you love them.

Radio by Cyprith reviews
The Vaultie turned everything upside-down with crooked smile and a half remembered joke before running off after ghosts, leaving them behind with only the static on the radio. Gob/OC
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,959 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/24/2009 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Complete
Fallout 3 Ridiculous Argyle Fanfic by nightmareoak reviews
Follows the tale of somebody who met Argyle before his unfortunate demise. This person looked up to Argyle in a way I felt was borderline creepy when I was writing it. I joked about it and my friends told me to do it. :
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,428 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Complete
The Contract by Atiaran reviews
A Fallout 3 fic. Charon and the Vault dweller have a conversation after she has bought his contract. Inspired by something that happened to me in-game. Female Vault dweller, named Samantha; mild spoilers.
Fallout - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,505 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Lone Wanderer, Charon - Complete
Hope by Atiaran reviews
A Fallout 3 fic. Deals with Gob's feelings for Nova, and how Nova responds to them. Inspired by the dialogue exchange where you ask Nova if she's ever "worked" with Gob.
Fallout - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,763 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/3/2008 - Complete