Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach Gin and Rangiku Community
Gin and Rangiku Community
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 06-25-05
Founder: bubblegum2000 - Stories: 29 - Followers: 80 - Staff: 1 - id: 17386
A community with all the fanfics about Ichimaru Gin and Matsumoto Rangiku.

Partial to a Grin by heart-away reviews
Au.GinXRangiku. After being orphaned, the Hitsugaya family adopted and raised Matsumoto Rangiku. Now its time to return the favor when a marriage with Ichimaru Gin, heir of the enemy must unite the two lands of 3rd and 10th territories.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,244 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 3/8/2012 - Published: 6/9/2009 - R. Matsumoto, G. Ichimaru
Love A through Z by Hikuya reviews
A series of 26 oneshots, all about one of my new favorite couples, Ran/Gin. What will be revealed in these words? Only reading it will tell.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,475 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/29/2009 - Published: 2/5/2008 - R. Matsumoto, G. Ichimaru
Never Spoken by Luinuial reviews
When Rangiku attempts to distract herself by actually doing her paper work, she stumbles across a discarded note that succeeds in reminding her of Gin. Post SS, but before the Bounto or Arrancar arcs. [One Shot]
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,419 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/9/2007 - R. Matsumoto, G. Ichimaru - Complete
Reminiscence by Luinuial reviews
The façade of Las Noches never changes. It reminds me too much of myself...I hate this place. I hate the petty power struggles that go on daily between the Espada. But mostly, I hate the fact that you're not here. GinRan oneshots, Gin's POV. Part 15 up!
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,770 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 10/12/2008 - Published: 1/8/2008 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto - Complete
The Sad Story of the Prince and his Princess by n1t3sama reviews
A collection of GinRan shorts. Newly updated story 4, The Black Mamba: Rangiku's poisons of choice are alcohol and Gin.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,848 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/6/2008 - Published: 1/9/2008 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto
Snakeskins by feathers and ash reviews
He was her snake, and she'd eaten of his fruit. GinRan for 13drabbles at LJ.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,392 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/29/2007 - R. Matsumoto, G. Ichimaru - Complete
Kaleidoscope by der kapitan reviews
"Our days are a kaleidoscope. Every instant a change takes place. New harmonies, new contrasts, new combinations of every sort. The most familiar people stand each moment in some new relation to each other, to their work, to surrounding objects." — GinRan, 100 themes. Traces of other pairings.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 100 - Words: 64,466 - Reviews: 1256 - Favs: 377 - Follows: 278 - Updated: 3/1/2013 - Published: 5/23/2007 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto - Complete
Are You Here? by Chibirebel and ldybookiie reviews
Years after the Aizen incident, Ichimaru and Tosen are executed, Matsumoto is in shambles. When she comes to the human world for a vacation she meets someone she never she would see again. Rangiku x Gin
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,194 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 6/30/2006 - Published: 6/23/2006 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto
Love is not a sin by loveisnosin reviews
loving someone is not a wrong thing but how can such a wonderful thing tore Matsumoto Rangiku form the man she loved and her loyalty to Soul Society and her Taichou. In this fan fic, I wrote, it is a so call journey which Matsumoto takes to discover where
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,527 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 7/8/2006 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto - Complete
One Last Time by Katerina Alberthane reviews
Ichimaru&Matsumoto. Set during the Soul Society Arc, spoilers for the end of that arc. Matsumoto Rangiku wonders about her relationship with Ichimaru Gin. He comes to her room for their last late night visit.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,096 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/9/2006 - Complete
I Must Go by mooton-tow reviews
A poet from Gin to Rangiku
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 69 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Complete
Hard To Say by Arrieth reviews
Ever since Ichimaru Gin left Matsumoto Rangiku has been a mess, so what happens when he returns? ONESHOT unless I decide otherwise later, IchimaruXMatsumoto
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,987 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Complete
Goodbye by WindyDragon reviews
Ichimaru Gin has gone back to Soul Society for only one thing... he wants to see someone again before he will die in his wounds. Oneshot, warning: character death
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 767 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2006 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto - Complete
Letters From Rukongai by Mika Saigo reviews
contains spoilers Ichimaru Gin x Matsumoto Rangiku fic. After the events of the Soul Society arc, Gin feels like he should explain his actions. But the only way he can express himself is through his letters and memories. What brought them together and
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,397 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/21/2006 - Published: 3/8/2006
I'm Your Fool by Usapple reviews
Ichimaru knew one thing for sure, He would do anything for her. He was her fool after all. RangikuGin...
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,799 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/2/2006 - Published: 3/19/2006
Sunflower by sun.ming reviews
OneShot, set after the Soul Society Arc, may include MINOR spoiler for manga. Rangiku and Gin have a brief encounter at the place where they first met...
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,043 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2005 - Complete
Sittin' On The Corner of Nowhere Road by thestartling reviews
Matsumoto only asks Gin to give her soda back. He gives her much more. [Gin x Rangiku oneshot.]
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 737 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Published: 9/5/2005 - Complete
Fix You by Fino reviews
Gin slowly loosened his grip on her body. Rangiku turned to face him fully, “You are the home I’ve ever known…” He bowed his head as if ashamed. Taken back by his sudden words and actions Rangiku bit her lip then reached out to his face...
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,760 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/3/2007 - Published: 8/12/2005
Make a Wish by onigirishinigami reviews
Rangiku gets a special birthday gift from Gin. GinRangiku.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 655 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/30/2005
Absent Smiles by Ninjistics reviews
She woke to find a cheerful face smiling down at her. One day that face was missing. As the days went by, she saw that face less and less frequently. A little story about the history of Matsumoto and Ichimaru
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,121 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/8/2005 - Published: 4/15/2005
Why Did You Let Go? by Firefly Knights reviews
Chapter 2 is up because of my fabulous reviewers! SPOILER GinxRangiku. Read and review.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,066 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/20/2005 - Published: 5/16/2005 - Complete
Liar, Liar by Mystikat reviews
He knows her well enough to know she's not entirely beyond his grasp. Still, it's not him that's caught her. [Gin x Rangiku]
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/16/2005 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto - Complete
While you were sleeping by JadOo reviews
Ichimaru Gin pays a visit to the 10th division. Oneshot GinRangiku, with a little HitsuHina on the side.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,639 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/21/2005 - G. Ichimaru, R. Matsumoto - Complete