Home Community Books Harry Potter Ginny Is Secretly A Drug-Abuser Named Ebony
Ginny Is Secretly A Drug-Abuser Named Ebony
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 03-12-07
Founder: Socra - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 43384
Read the summaries of these fics... and laugh. It all started when I found a fic with the summary- "Ginny is secretly a drug abuser named Ebony. When she finds out who her drug dealer that she is in love with, her world collapses." Now I like to scroll through and lawl at people's inane attempts at a cunning plot line. I don't read the story, just the summaries.

Saving Middle Earth by Dream-Like-State reviews
LOTR/HP One minute, Hermione Granger is fighting rogue Death Eaters, the next, she's in a place called Middle Earth. Now, she must help Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli to defend Middle Earth until Frodo succeeds. And what of love? COMPLETE
Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 37,526 - Reviews: 256 - Favs: 500 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 1/13/2009 - Published: 8/23/2008 - Hermione G., Legolas - Complete
I'll never let go by xPhoenixPrincessx reviews
What if Draco and Ginny were on the fateful voyage of the titanic. What happened when their thrilling love affair turns into a race for survival? What happened on that night that the ship sank?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,426 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/11/2005 - Draco M., Ginny W. - Complete