Home Community General Girls Will Be Girls
Girls Will Be Girls
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-26-08
Founder: Kami-Inu - Stories: 126 - Followers: 8 - id: 63450
This community is dedicated to femslash and friendship fics. Spans over manga, anime, television, video games, movies, etc. Lemons are allowed, as are OC's in main roles-so long as they're female. Here, it's all about the ladies. Enjoy.

The Sleepover by EtherealLightning reviews
Maka visits Tsubaki's apartment to avoid a conflict with Soul. However, the night does not go as she expected...
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,187 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/1/2014 - Maka A., Tsubaki N. - Complete
Faking it by galacticdreamer reviews
Maka and Tsubaki are a couple in secret. Short Drabble-ish.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,717 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/16/2014 - Maka A., Tsubaki N. - Complete
Scorch Marks by Sky-Pirate-Tat reviews
Kim/Jacqueline. During practice Jacqueline accidentally burns Kim. Scared she'll hurt Kim, again she finds she can't turn into her weapon form.
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/30/2014
Warmth by Sky-Pirate-Tat reviews
As she tries to keep warm, Kim thinks about Jacqueline.
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 614 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/10/2014 - Jacqueline, Kim D. - Complete
My Love by Charlie'sFactory reviews
After years of dating, years of building up this relationship, years of trying to keep it together and succeeding, Azusa Yumi has finally decided to take that one step in life. That one step that'll make the one she loves, hers completely. **WARNING** Yuri: If you do not like girxgirl, don't read.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,145 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/18/2014 - Marie M., Yumi A. - Complete
Thank Everything for Tsubaki by Soter-chan reviews
School is school. Boring, horrible, and full of people you're tired of. Liz is just another student in DWMA suffering from boredom and her best friend seems to be the only bright side to school. (Fluff, no lemon, just language. OCs to be present but only paired with one or two characters towards the end) Cover done by the ever so talented Z-Raid.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/11/2014 - [Elizabeth T./Liz, Tsubaki N.] Death The Kid, Patricia T./Patti
Admiration by Sky-Pirate-Tat reviews
A woman's hair is her glory, right? (Jackie/Kim)
Soul Eater - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 371 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2014 - Jacqueline, Kim D. - Complete
Lead Me Through Fire by Sky-Pirate-Tat reviews
A collection of Jackie x Kim oneshots.
Soul Eater - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,053 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/10/2014 - Published: 10/16/2014 - Jacqueline, Kim D. - Complete
A Simple Tickle Fight by Crack-Tastic Soul Shipper reviews
Maka ends up getting bothered and irritated by her insane self, resulting in what was supposed to be just a regular tickle fight... Fluffy Maka Selfcest. God, do I try.
Soul Eater - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/16/2013 - Maka A.
Complicated by FizzSummers reviews
Margaret comforts Eileen because they believe boys are complicated. Just a short short story!
Regular Show - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 361 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Margaret, Eileen - Complete
Coronation by Lirillith reviews
Aerith and Tifa share a moment on the road, because Aerith's always drawn to flowers, and Tifa's always drawn to Aerith.
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/28/2013 - Tifa L., Aerith G. - Complete
A Song about Noodles by The Indecent Nerd reviews
Pasta. Water. Getting hotter. A song about noodles? "NO!" Marceline wants Bonnibel back, so she enlists the help of her friends throughout Ooo. Will she win PB back, or will she forever be her problem?
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,949 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/7/2013 - Published: 1/29/2013 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum
Influence by majaro reviews
"Push like this, see?" The princess demonstrates, and the weight of her body rocks the two of you forward. "Oh God, do I ever. So… pink." Your nails are sunken into her thighs, keeping her in place. - Marceline and Princess Bubblegum seem to be getting pretty busy today.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
Unexpected Apology by Morphimal reviews
This is a very short one-shot meant to follow-up "What Was Missing". I hope you enjoy.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 799 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/8/2013 - Marceline A., Princess B. Bubblegum - Complete
Pegasi Introspection by NintendoGal55 reviews
After the events of the Royal Wedding, Rainbow Dash seeks Fluttershy's company on the train ride home. The two Pegasi introspect, as they come to realize and conclude a certain, strange feeling between them. Rainbow Dash has by now accepted it, while Fluttershy may not be so sure, but knows that there is something there.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,776 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/29/2012 - Published: 5/28/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy - Complete
The Night Is Ours by OublietteVII reviews
Oneshot. Fluttershy has always been afraid of Nightmare Night...but this year, somepony special is on the scene to help ease her fears, and show her just how wonderful the night can truly be. Of course, there are a few bumps along the way...Mild LunaShy.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,634 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Fluttershy, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon - Complete
All Coupled Up by tomColt15 reviews
Rainbow and Fluttershy have been best friends since forever, but what happens when they want to be more then friends. What happens when a certain cowpony gets jealous? What will her elegant friend have to say about this? Cover art on profile-First fanfic
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 19,229 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/30/2012 - Published: 1/6/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Applejack - Complete
A Sense Of Loss by OublietteVII reviews
A 'what if' that takes place after episode 5. How would Rainbow Dash react to finding out about Gilda bullying Fluttershy? And what if she couldn't find her gentle friend to fix things? Mild FlutterDash. Oneshot.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,929 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/25/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy - Complete
Ghost Flowers by OublietteVII reviews
Oneshot. In death, she thought she was alone. But a simple gesture of nature and mind would change all that, creating a bond that cannot be explained...yet will never be forgotten. Mild hints of Shojo-Ai, if you squint, and spoilers.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,667 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Konan, Sakura H. - Complete
Virgin in the Night by w1kk3d reviews
Luna recognizes a small pony, and decides to take her out on a small adventure. The two soon find love and Fluttershy's wounded heart is healed by the princess. Short story. small problem loading part chapter 3 : not all of it is there.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,225 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 12/8/2011 - Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Fluttershy
Secret date by Formerly BM Jr reviews
What happens when a date gets interrupted, and the two daters need to try and save their cover with their friends, too scared to come out with the truth yet. Contains Rainbowshy. Part of the Month of One-shots.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,390 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/25/2012 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy - Complete
Dash Bash by NintendoGal55 reviews
What could've happened during the events of "Putting Your Hoof Down" if Rainbow Dash ever confronted Mean Fluttershy!
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,072 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/19/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy - Complete
Courtesy of a Coat by Tesmi reviews
Going out into the snow without a jacket can be dangerous. Fluttershy hurried to bring Rainbowdash her coat, out of worry and for an excuse to vacate Twilight's loud party. That's what friends are for, after all. Flutterdash fluff, oneshot
My Little Pony - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,182 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash - Complete
Love Cures All by NintendoGal55 reviews
Fluttershy sprains her foreleg badly, and so Rainbow Dash helps her out. Afterward, Rainbow Dash comes down with a cold, to which Fluttershy helps her out with. FlutterDash. Rated for MILD sexual content.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 26,316 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/20/2012 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy - Complete
Worrying by NintendoGal55 reviews
Even though a filly, Rainbow Dash manages to earn her cutie mark and perform a Sonic Rainboom. But when Fluttershy had ended up missing, Rainbow Dash ended up worried about her. At least until she came back.
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,123 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy - Complete
82 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »