Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Give Kratos a Hug!
Give Kratos a Hug!
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 12-03-05
Founder: Ryuu no Kami - Stories: 23 - Followers: 20 - Staff: 10 - id: 25313
Stories about the shattered and depressing life of Kratos. Accepting stories related to Kratos' relationship with his family. So, let's join in and give Kratos a HUG!

Angel Soul by lloyd-forever reviews
KRANNA The two met and fell in love...had a child and made strong alliances...now they run, trying to stay together. The lord of all things concerned...what will become of this family in the end?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 58,332 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/1/2009 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Tainted Disposition by LateNiteSlacker reviews
Kratos battles fate in his struggle to save the worlds. Can he change his destiny? Kratos's POV. Warning! Major Kratos spoilers!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 35 - Words: 122,639 - Reviews: 578 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 10/28/2010 - Published: 7/27/2004 - Kratos A.
Finding Home by Jack of All Suits reviews
In the age Kratos grew up in, bandits ransacked villages every day, killing everyone in their path. When a similiar group destroys his home and kills his mother, Kratos has no one to turn to but the mercenary who found him.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,164 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/8/2006 - Kratos A.
Hearts and Love by Jack of All Suits reviews
Crappy title, I know. This is my take on how Kratos told Anna he loved her. Just one thing... He can't find the courage to utter the word 'Love' in front of her, or even say it while thinking about her. He substitutes it with a heart but, will she get it?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/13/2006 - Kratos A. - Complete
Without You by Blissful Twilight reviews
Kranna. Just a short songfic about Kratos musing over Anna's death.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 846 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Kratos A.
Nightmare by Kasan Soulblade reviews
ONeshot fluff Kratos and his son, falls in DES timeline
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,068 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/16/2006 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
A Father's Love by Silvan Arrow reviews
After six months adrift on DerrisKharlan, Kratos has one last chance to reunite with Lloyd and be the father he always wanted to be. Fatherson fluff. NOT INCEST!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,613 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
Son by Disuse reviews
[Spoilerific] Just a little insight into Kratos' mind after his love is killed, and thoughts upon that little one he loved so dearly...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
If You Just Believe by Javelin the Silent One reviews
A lonely night in Palmacosta, Lloyd Irving has a nightmare...and one man begins the painful road to healing. Oneshot, please R&R First ToS fic3
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,016 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/29/2005 - Complete
I Love You by Lilikoifish reviews
Kratos and Anna tell each other their true feelings for each other a week before their marriage. Oneshot, and I guess it has Kranna fluffiness. Rated just to be safe. Please review!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/29/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
A Past Christmas by Rainpop Sunshine reviews
The Christmas of Kratos and Anna. Kranna no doubt. Also my version of how the locket came to be. Oneshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 745 - Reviews: 7 - Published: 12/22/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Love Lost by Sealeena reviews
This is my song, a requim, to celebrate the dead. The story of how Anna, Lloyd's mother, and Kratos met and fell in love...and of how she died. Bonus chapter 19 is up. Thanks to all you faithful fans, please read and review this!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 41,062 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/9/2008 - Published: 7/12/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
I Will Love You Forever by SerinaGyrfalc reviews
The death of Anna Irving. SPOILERS, oneshot, rated for blood.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,132 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/13/2004 - Anna A., Kratos A. - Complete
Begin Again by VilyaSage reviews
The night sky drapes over the barren land, a dark blanket dotted with shining stars. And one man stands alone watching the night, and waiting...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2004 - Kratos A., Lloyd I. - Complete
Poker Face by joshuaorrizonte reviews
As Lloyd finally comes to grips with who Kratos is, Kratos' three words of wisdom sets them both free from that dark event in their pasts. (Complete, SPOILERS)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,994 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/2/2005 - Published: 1/23/2005 - Complete
Tears by joshuaorrizonte reviews
But Daddy was carrying me again and I loved that and I loved Daddy and everything was okay while I was with Daddy... (KxA, spoilers)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,328 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/11/2005 - Published: 2/11/2005
Slipped Away by Princess-Aurion reviews
Kratos' past is still haunting him! Slipping back from past to present can be harsh sometimes... Warning Spoilers!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,476 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/18/2005 - Kratos A., Lloyd I.
Bonds of the Blood by Ark Navy reviews
...for whence Bonds of the Blood are destroyed, nothing is stronger than their subconscious will to seek out the loose ends. Fatherson
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,912 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Lloyd I., Kratos A. - Complete
Alone by Linkite reviews
[Spoilers] Kratos's reflections a few weeks after Anna's death.I'm not very good at writing summaries... Please R&R! oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/6/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete
Angel's Heart by Linkite reviews
Spoilers The tale of Kratos and Anna. Please R&R! Rated mostly for language
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,964 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/28/2008 - Published: 8/19/2005 - Kratos A., Anna A.
The Day of Fate by solidorliquid reviews
Anna's Exsphere is removed and she meets her demise. To top Kratos' day off Yggdrasill, Yuan, and Kvar are there to make his life a living hell until he rejoins Cruxis. ONESHOT
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,186 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2005 - Kratos A. - Complete