Home Community Books Black Magician Trilogy Go Team Finnegan!
Go Team Finnegan!
Follow .
Focus: Books Black Magician Trilogy, Since: 08-28-10
Founder: Ralobat - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 84944
This community is for anyone who is a fan of Lord Finnegan! I made this because I was bored, and everyone loves Lord Finnegan! This is the only place where you can get all of his stories, and put your own up :D

Lord Finnegan and Friends by Ralobat reviews
This is a collection of one shots, with Lord Finnegan and another BMT character. I will try to include as many as possible! All of my stories will include Lord Finnegan, so if you don't know who he is then check out my other stories! Rated to be safe.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,749 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/21/2011 - Published: 11/1/2010
Lord Finnegan's Brother by Ralobat reviews
Lord Finnegan's Brother, Bobjyagagaq, has read his brother's book, and decideds to pay him a visit. One shot. Only read if you've read Lord Finnegan's guide to awesomeness.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 661 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Complete
Lord Finnegan's Guide to Awesomeness by Ralobat reviews
Lord Finnegan is sharing his knowledge of how to be awesome in his new book. Lord Finnegan is a character of mine who first appeared in Emergency Herbs, which I recommend that you read first to get the full effect, one shot. Rated to be safe.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 524 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/17/2010 - Complete
Emergency Herbs by Ralobat reviews
Taken has run out of herbs and has not got enough time to get some more. He decides to take some from the guild herb garden to use instead, but has no idea of the chaos that he will cause. Funny story thought of while rather hyper.
Black Magician Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,147 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/7/2010 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Complete