Home Community Anime/Manga Highschool of the Dead Gods of the Apocolypse
Gods of the Apocolypse
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Highschool of the Dead, Since: 01-10-14
Founder: MT's Souless6 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 8 - id: 112136
In a world that is savaged by the undead, abandon by the Elder Gods, Two lower Gods sets out to save this dieing finding and raising survivors who have proven worthy to be Gods themselves. Are you worthy?, Then pm me

Gods/Members
MT's Souless6 (God of Souls)
Kayla The Killer (Goddess of the Moon )
unknown ray (The Forgotten God)
jboy44 (God of Light)
PalmzoCreepyPasta (God of the Abyss)
fast.blade.37 (God of Water)
Jet is my salvation (God of Beasts)
RottoVoce (God of Omens)

I Died by MT's Souless6 reviews
My name is Takashi...and I died, but i was given a new chance of life by becoming a 'Reaper' and with this power I will lead a small group of fellow Reaper's to end the apocalypse and return the world back to normal or as normal as possible (Summary is a work in progress)
Highschool of the Dead - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,217 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 1/11/2016 - Published: 1/22/2015 - Takashi K., Saeko B., Koichi S., Morita
Highschool of the Dead: Awaken the Beasts by MT's Souless6 reviews
First there was Man, then there were Monsters and then there Beasts or so they say, From the beginning of time the co-existence of Humans,Vampires and Werewolves was never easy, with each species wishing to dominate the other, but never had they thought the dead would have become their new enemy,Can Takashi survive and potect his friends? (Oc story and characters death)
Highschool of the Dead - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 26,188 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 12/13/2014 - Published: 12/23/2013 - Takashi K., Saeko B., Saya T., OC